Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 pm
{{Unless Katana decides to come upstairs for a moment.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm
*walks into the clinic and asks the first person who works there he sees if Dame is there. Told that she is, he goes down the hall to her room* Good, she's here, at least. *sets the shoes down near the bed and picks up a pen to write her a note*

Dear Dame,
I came here searching for you after hearing that nobody had seen or heard from you for a while. Iggies and I have both been very worried about you. I didn't want to wake you, so please call or email me when you get this.
Karrie

*leaves the room and asks a nurse why she's there. They refuse to give him any information.* stare *Annoyed, walks out of the clinic and back to MW*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:18 pm
-rolls over and feels something tugging unpleasantly at the crook of her arm and sharp pinches of something pulling the little hairs and skin all down her front, alarmed she opens on eye, noticing the wires on her she remembers that she is in the clinic- rolleyes

-she rolls back onto her back and finds her shoes nearby with a note- My shoes!!!! heart heart heart -snatching them, she huggles them to her chest, scraping herself on the arm with one heel, paying no mind, she pulls back the covers to reveal her legs, wiggling her toes in her stockings. dame grimaces when she sees how dirty and torn her stockings arm. she deftly removes them and tosses them onto the hospital table then debates about putting on her shoes while she reads the note-

-after a few minutes she decides against it and puts one shoe on each side of her instead then slips her skirt off so it will stop twisting around and getting tangled in the sheets, she places it on top of the stockings, hoping that someone will wash them. throwing the covers back on top of her, she contemplates how she's going to contact Karrie- confused

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 pm
((Hospital rooms usually have phones, at least the ones I've been in.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:49 pm
((Hope you're in the phonebook... wink ))

-pats down her chest, hoping her cell is still intact, pulling it out of an inner vest pocket, she see it has very little battery life- Come on, baby... -she coos to it as she grabs the pen and paper and quickly scrolls down to the K's, nabbing Karrie's number right before it dies, biting her lip, she stares at the number and puts her phone back in the vest- Er....I hope that's a 5 and not a 6... confused -dame pulls the hospital table with the telephone closer to her, picks up the receiver and dials, hearing it ring and hoping to Pete it was supposed to be a 5... -

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:01 pm

((Good shoes and owner are reunited! Oh I should wake igges enough to get drunk to visit))

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 pm
*on his way to see if Dame's awake, Karrie's phone rings. Pulling it out, sees an unfamiliar number* Hello?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:07 pm
-relieved voice- Karrie! I wasn't sure if I had the number right. My phone died on me. I'm actually quite surprised it wasn't crushed and destroyed. I'm sorry to have worried you, love. Or iggies. It was not my intent. -she smiles into the phone, blushing and heart monitor beeping as the muscle races-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:20 pm
Dame? I was just on my way to go see you. I was afraid you hadn't gotten my note. *smiles a little, hearing the heart monitor beeping* I want to know what happened, but I'll wait until I get there. The nurses wouldn't tell me anything last night. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:25 pm
You're coming to visit me? -happy voice- I would really like that. -smiles again, heart monitor beeping faster and skipping beats, soft voice- Thank you for bringing my shoes, Karrie. -pats them- I really appreciate it. See you when you get here? -she gets off the phone with him and with habit says "Love you, bye." before putting the phone back on the hook- eek ... gonk stressed stare -mentally kicks herself-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:33 pm
I'll see you in a few minutes. *hears Dame say she loves him, then before he can respond, she hangs up* eek redface *not noticing he's off the sidewalk, nearly walks into a tree, stopped only by Velcore flying in front of him* stressed Velcore! What'd you do that for? Oh... tree... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:36 pm

((LOL Poor Karrie, ya got to watch girls with heels))

iggies

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:39 pm
(( rofl xp at iggies.))

-pushes the hospital tray out of the way and unbuttons the top two buttons on her vest, twisted knowing she's wearing Karrie's favourite bra- twisted -thinks, It has been a while since I've seen him.... looks down at her knee, wishing it wasn't busted up- stressed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:50 pm
*Velcore flies ahead to Dame's room, settling on the bed beside her*

*Stops to explain to the nurses yet again that Velcore is with him and will not cause any harm*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm
-face lights up- Velcore! -snuggles him on the bed, nuzzling his face to hers and petting him, whispers to him- Where'd your daddy get off too? Did he scold you again and you run off, mister? -waggles her finger playfully-  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games