Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

"Okay we are about to land on Reach so I don't know go do something." Sen himself was a little dissapointed for he had recieved orders to be debriefed while the other Spartans essantial had been given some free time on planet until they recieved their next mission.

(Also you win this round Jynx Eagle)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:26 pm

(I like how you took something that was an example of the horrors of war and a lesson of how harsh reality can be and just threw that out the window by rebuilding it....good job guys!)

when the ship entered reaches orbit a loud distorting sound came from the workshop and shortly afterwords gosli's voice was being projected throughout the ship "exuse me ladies and gentlemen but the next time we go through an atmospheric hcange while we're in the work shop please be so kind as to WARN US FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!" shrukan's voice could be heard in the background but all it was was a string of curse words from the covenant's language.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm

(We still have Harvest to be destroyed and a symbol like that.)

"Okay then we will... if ONI even let's keep the ship that is."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Jumpy looked back at Reach with one eye, then looked away, unable to look at the ever-growing planet. She'd more than likely spend her time in the heavy-grav gym designed specifically for spartans, Elites, and anything else capable of lifting 300+ pounts, because 200 was the minimum. She couldn't look at reach, not until it was finished being refurbished, because seeing it like it was, reminded her of what it'd looked like before being re-made, and that reminded her of Harvest, which still lay quiet and dead, it would most likely never be rebuilt. The dark storys behind Onyx, however black-inked they be, were read. She was their sniper of the squad, but she also was a tech, one of the best, it was why she'd chosen the 'stay-behind-everyone' role, instead of the 'kill-them-with-knifes' style she sometimes did when berserked, like in the simulation room on the old ship, seemed so long ago, but that fake beam rifle shot to her shin had pissed her off, and the recordings from her helmet show that she'd been turning too fast even for it's enhanced visuals to keep up with when she'd gone swinging, energy swords gleeming as they'd sliced the enemys into peices. She'd never been in a fight, save for on the planet, and then, she'd been the furthest back, not a single brute got to her.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 pm

(cool cool.....oh one more thing I've allways meant to ask, Jynx why with all the super long inner monologues?)

gosli's voice piped up again "oh just watch them try to take my ship! I'll show them just how far behind their technology really is!" gosli's rants were cut short by shrukan who had finally regained his senses "hey calm down.......no I won't let them take the ship......oh shut up you floating night light...." after some undecipherable bickering shrukan took control of the channel "all right just whatever you do don't let them come in with out proper warning, the thing in here its......incredible"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 am

"Do you mean incredible by interesting or incredible by possible deadly?"

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

"Both, Most likely" Cheif said off-thought. Jumpy nodded and leaned back, relaxing.

((it's only for when I come back after being gone, and it helps get my mind warmed up more for other RP's.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:49 pm

"well more like revolutionary......can we let them in?.....ofcourse I'll hide the research I just wanna show them this........................all right come in and see for yourself" the door to the work shop quickly opened up allowing them entrance.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Jumpy stood and made her way to the lab to see what Shrukan and the floating brain had made, glad to have a distraction from her thoughts.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 pm

"I might as well go see what this. Probably cheer me up from having to go to another meeting with the politicions and their stubby stupid..." Sen kept mumbling on about his dislikes for the cross between politics and war. Meanwhile Jack was still watching the Griball game after deciding to do some hacking and ruin the ref credit for what he thought was a bad decision.

Now somewhere important a.k.a the Prophet of Rebirth's throne room."So let me get this straight my Forrunner ship is destroyed, Tarturus dead, and the damn Spartans now have an advanced battle skin?!" He was currently yelling at a low ranking Jackel that had somehow miraciously survied the fight between Forrunner vessels. Mind you after a slow nod Rebirth decided it was Pluton's dinner time. The main course fried Jackel.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 pm

When Sen came close enough to see, Jumpy was leaning on the door of the lab, her head looking down. She was tired, and right before she'd even gotten to look at what Shrukan and them had made, she'd fallen asleep, standing.

Master Cheif, on the other hand, was walking up behing Sen, wide awake, and ready for anything. He saw Jumpy sleeping and tilted her head up, turned on the armor lock so it would stay there, and turned the camera on, so she could go over and see what they'd made for herself, then her went back to standing by Sen, at ease.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Marcus walked up next to sen and chief looking at what sen and gosli had made

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Shrukan smirked as the work table had a metal dome covering it. Gosli had insisted on not showing them anything related to the anti matter "now this may sting a bit at first but after a while you'll get used to it" he took a watch and showed everyone the time on it, he threw the watch out the room and close the door. "pay close attention" he walked over to a pannel on the wall and pushed it in resulting in a whir of the machine starting up. there was a blinding flash fallowed by distortion in space that although shrukan was accustomed to it, to the others would feel like a sharp pain like needles piercing every inch of their body at once.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Slips woke up instantly from that and had an energy sword in hand almost instantly, winceing slightly, having no clue what was happening. Master Cheif was winceing slightly, but he held his own well enough.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:38 am

Sen also noticed the pain but stood there not changing his expression. One of the benfiets of being in this group was you became pretty much immune to pain after awhile.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games