Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm

(lol ya...i almost made a whole new account incase i cud nevr get bak into this one lol sweatdrop i just cant believe how stupid i was to giv that info out! grr..they gonna pay...lol)

blake and derek nodded too.
a few long hours later they wer in arizona. "ok guys, wer looking for the grand canyon. if u see a big hole in the ground with a possibly unconsious body on a rock, let me kno." erin said trying to b positive.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm

(0.0 Was it the thing that random girl posted a couple pages back? I'm overparanoid about links... One time I screwed up my bro's computer from a virus on fb...)
Tomoyo nodded and swooped 10 feet lower so that she could see better. "If we could land, I can try to pick up her scent... I remember it from when she was there..."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm

(no they sent me a pm...i even considered it being a hacker too! but they said that my account wud b deleted so of course i gav them my info...grrr...never again will i do that..lol)

"hmm..let me think a minute.." erin said thoughtfuly. ok directional instincts. do your thing....nothing...ok lets see..here. think! erin think! jessica needs u and u dont even kno wher the freaking grand canyon is and its a humongous hole in the ground! erin muttered some extra colorful words to herself. she stopped flying and hovered in midair. "ok does anyone kno which direction the grand freaking canyon is?" erin asked. "mayb we should land and ask for directions?" derek suggested. "no." erin and blake said simotaneously. they looked at each other and chuckled. "no derek im sorry. i kno ur trying to help, but if u havnt noticed, wer four flying kids, ppl r gonna freak and then we hav our one way ticket to the school or Itex. so no im sorry derek." erin said giving him the look that said 'no way, so dont ask me again.' blake swooped down some and exclaimed, "jessica!" and he started flying towards a big hole in the ground-aka the grand freaking canyon. "why is he flying into that huge hole in the-GRAND CANYON! Jessica! jess! wer here! wer here!" once she finaly saw that they wer rite above the grand canyon and saw jessica's body laying face down on the ground. derek followed quickly after them racing to his sister.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

(Ah... That would've scared the hell out of me lol...)
Tomoyo swooped down and landed right next to Derek and looked at Jessica. 'Dry blood... Damn bastards clipped her...' She thought angrily, looking at her leg.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

(it did scare me! lol that y i gav my info..damn them to hell...grrr...ahahahaha)

"jessica?" derek said in a very scared voice and turned to tomoyo and jumped into her arms and started to cry. blake and erin turned her ovr slowly to see her breathing, thankfully. "tomoyo, can u get derek out of here for now please? he doesnt need to see this." erin asked. jessica had cuts all along the sides of her face, dry with blood, a bloody nose, and a black eye. her left arm was cut also. her neck seemed fine but her left arm was in an awkard position, bending backward. he right shoulder was dislocated. blake took the deer skin out and put jessica on it. "do u think we should carry her to shelter? somewher we can stay for a while? cuz she looks like she got mauled by a wild beast. erin?" blake said to erin. erin nodded and looked up at blake with her eyes filling up with tears but showing fury mixed in with the sadness. "she DID get mauled by a wild beast! those erasers did this to her blake!" erin yelled at him, tears rolling down her cheeks. "lets take her somewher safe." erin said quietly. "tomoyo follow us, but keep a good distance away. okay?" erin said quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 pm

(lol don't worry karma will bite them in the a** XD)
Tomoyo nodded, biting the inside of her lip. 'Damn them... It's amazing how someone can do so much damage without even considering the aftershock.. At least she'll be okay.. Lucky girl, she didn't get the full package.' Tomoyo thought, remembering what some Erasers did to the chimps back in the school. Remembering that Derek was in her arms, she shut down the memory. "Sh...." She said to Derek, stroking his hair gently. "She's gonna be okay." She said smoothly, putting a bit of distance between them and Derek.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 pm

derek was balling now, burrying his head in her neck. "they h-h-hur-rt my-y-y s-s-s-sis-ter-her-her!" he said yelling and crying into tomoyo.
"blake wat r we gonna do? we dont hav anything that will help her. she looks like she's gonna" erin paused not wanting to say the word 'die', "at any minute!" erin said worried out of her mind. "blake in my vision she was perfectly fine! all i saw was that she collapsed to the ground. i didnt see this at all" erin started to realy cry now. scooping jessica's upper body into her arms and rocking her back and forth. "erin. mayb u dont get the whole vision wen u get one. mayb u only get part of it. but we can worry bout that later. rite now we need to focus on jessica, she needs medical attention. luckily she folded her wings in before they attacked. i can see her feathers sticking out of the top of the collar in the bak of her shirt. we need to get her to the hospital erin." "wat? hospital? blake wat r u talking about? u hav never ever wanted to go to the hospital when u wer like this! i mean the only difference was is that you wer awake to argue bout it. no we arent taking..her...fine then lets go. we need to hurry." blake wrapped her carefully in the deer skin and snapped his wings out and jumped off the ledge, freefalling for about two seconds then snapped his wings out and soared high into the sky. "tomoyo. u two stay here ok? we r going to take jessica to the hospital. ther is no way me and blake can save her on our own. please stay safe and stay hidden. we'll b bak asap." erin hugged tomoyo and kissed derek on his wet cheeks. "dont worry der'. jess is gonna b just fine. ok?" derek sniffled a couple times and nodded his head. erin jumped off the ledge and snapped her wings out about the same time blake had done before. she caught up with blake within a minute. "ok doc. whers the hospital?" erin asked blake. "i dont kno mayb we should land ther," he said nodding in the direction of wher a bunch of tourist wer standing, at the edge of the grand canyon, wher only a rail prevented them mostly from falling to their deaths, "and ask if ther is a hospital anywher nearby. u ok with that?" blake finished. "ya thats fine." erin said hope filling her heart and mind.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Tomoyo nodded and smiled faintly at Derek. "She'll be okay. Don't worry. You did a great job." She said, holding Derek close.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 pm

(ok ima go to bed now. nitey nite. cya tomo.)
erin and blake landed behind a cluster of trees and came out from behind them, blake carrying jessica in his arms. they found a family of five. the family had the two parents, two older kids and a newborn baby. the two older ones looked like they wer about blake and erin's age. blake looked at erin and nodded ovr at the family and erin said, "ya they'll do, i guess." the two approached the parents, "um, excuse us. ma'am, sir? can u please tell us which direction the hospital is in?" erin asked. they all looked at the three scruffy looking kids. "who r u?" the boy asked. "im erin and this is my brother and sister, blake and jessica. jessica has been badly injured and she needs to get to the hospital now. before its...too late." erin answered tears welling up in her eyes. the adults looked at each other and exchanged faces. the woman gav the man the baby and asked, "sweetie wher r ur parents?" "wen we woke up to jess screaming we didnt see them. after we got her to safety, we looked for our parents but we didnt find them. the car we came up in was gone too. can u please please please help us?" she nodded and ushered erin and blake and her family to the car. "do u mind if i look at wat the damage is?" the woman said in a worried motherly voice, buckling herself next to her baby. "your not gonna like wat u see." erin said, but showed the woman anyways. her and her daughter both gasped at the sight of jessica's mangled body. "o my lord! paul! paul, hurry to the hospital!" the woman said to paul franticaly. "i told u u wernt gonna like wat u saw." erin just cradled jessica close to her body, trying not to damage her anymore than she was.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 pm

((Night ^^)) Tomoyo sat down on the cave floor. She leaned her head against the cave wall and resisted the urge to fall asleep. After slipping away twice, she stood up and leaned against the wall, somewhat facing Sora and Derek. She looked at the cave wall parallel to her.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Sora gave one of the blankets he had made out of the bear fur to Derek and made him get some sleep, promising to wake him up as soon as Erin and Blake got back with Jessica.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Tomoyo thought of making a fire, but that would attract too much attention to the area. She looked at Sora. "You look tired. You should get some rest too..." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Sora shook his head as he wrapped one of the other blankets around himself and leaned against the cave wall, close to Derek. "I'm not tired," he lied. "I just need a little rest."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:00 pm

Tomoyo nodded. "So.. What's your sister like?" She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games