Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:18 pm
"JUST KEEP HER SAFE ALRIGHT! Yes there scouts but you didnt treat me any differnt so why treat her.Yes i know she did a lot but you say abosultly nothing about anything i did alight" He yelled to Lae then turned to Yuki" Ok hes getting me pissed off anyway" He said tightening his fist  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:24 pm
"Ok." Yuki said then began running towards the lab. Black ice formed on her back and made wings. She then jumped into the air and took flight. After getting the hang of gliding a bit, she threw sharp pieces of ice at the lab which caused the scientists to come out.

"Up there!"
"It's an experiment! An escaped experiment!"
"Get the stunning bullets!"
"Don't let her leave!"

Yuki waved her hand behind her back signaling Senku to go. She began to slowly move, leading the scientists away. Then they began shooting stunning bullets at her.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm
Senku quickly snuck in resisting the temptation of ripping all there heads off and began to run through the lab killing off the sietists in a horrible way by cutting open there chest and making them bleed out. He soon reached the door Raz was being kept in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm
Yuki kept on dodging but didn't fight back.

"What's she planning?!"
"Is anyone left in the lab?"
"Yeah, some experiments."
"Why is no one watching them!?"

"They're catching on..." Yuki muttered to herself. She began trapping the scientists who tried to go back in ice orbs. But then, one of the bullets hit her. "S***!" Yuki said. She was starting to get dizzy.

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm
Senku quickly got the door open and laughed when he saw Raz"Well found him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Darrens eyes went black as he got angry and his body shook violently as the wings slowly ripped out of his shirt. He tryed to get control of himself but was too angry that he had to live his life without knowing anything about his past. he got so angry that he threw the desk at the wall beside the door scatering papers everywhere.

Darrens good half tryed to gain control but fail. he was now in his demon form until he could find a way to calm down. which was hard to do.  

Dullrod

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 pm
Yuki's wings were melting but she kept on flying and blocking the scientists. Knowing that the scientists already knew what was going on, Yuki shouted to Senku. "Hurry up! I don't know how much longer I can hold them off!" She was holding the bullet wound, which wasn't that deep but still hurt and was bleeding.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:45 pm
Senku came running out with Raz on his back until a scietist came out from a door and gave Senku one of those bullets"Well if i cant get out at least i can help these to Senku said with a weak smile as his arm became numb.He quickly reached the roof and saw Yuki and gave a light smile "got h- him" He said passing him on to her and pushing her away while he opened a portal back to the mansion "Take him and go ok" He said taking out a sword and blocking the bullets  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm
Yuki's wings were practically gone now. "Don't be stupid." she said grabbing Raz. "You're coming too." Yuki grabbed Senku and held him under her arm. She was weak but used all her strength to take them through the portal and drag them to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Darren walked toward the door out of the office and hit the door so hard that it went flying and hit a scientist. he walked out of the doorway and cracked his neck. he looked around to see a bunch of the scientists watching him and some shooting at other people. he let out a growl and then charged at one of the scientist.  

Dullrod

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm
Senku sighed"Stupid isnt the thing "He said showing her the wound which had a small chip at the end."One false move and ding im dead in under 3 seconds" He said resisting to go. As soon as he went through he began to scream in pain while he hopped back in to the portal to the lab and sighed" Be back ok" He said laughing as he closed the portal  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 pm
(( this part might get a little violent, and what is happening with everyone else i am reading as i post but what happened before?))

A scientist was ready to aim at darren so he picked him up and threw him at another one that was doing the same thing. he then spun around hitting another two of them with his wings and they flew into the walls. he growled again as his non-demon side tryed to break throught and make him normal again.  

Dullrod

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 pm
Kyuki was back at the mansion. "Idiot!" She put Raz on her back and used her ice wings to fly back to Sari. "Here he is." she said breathing heavily. "Now I got to go back. You guys head somewhere safe." Yuki got up and began running to the lab. She had frozen the part of her blood which had gotten hit by the bullet, allowing her to move.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:10 pm
"Now that thats over time to have a little fun!!" He said with a twisted mile as he hopped down taking many bullets and killing off many of the scientists and ripping through them like paper. He soon began to laugh"FUN IM HAVING FUN NOW!!!" He said while the scientists looked in horror of the pool of blood he made as he looked up and began to laugh a little"ehehehehahahahahHAHAHAHAHA" He said holding his head while the scietists ran" Aww wheres the fun in that!" He said now picking them off one by one

((@dman: im outside of the lab))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:16 pm
Darren heard commotion outside the lab and scientists running in and out of it. he wanted to see what it was so he flew over there and as he did he got hit by several bullets, but they barely did anything. instead he just grabbed several of the scientists and ripped one in half and threw his two halfs at the crowd of them.

((sorry for the gore, when i get into it i really get into it, and put alot of detail.))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games