Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:58 am

Diamond ran to Melanie and said "I will heal you!" Diamond then put her hand on body of Melanie and her hand glow orange. When Diamond were done healing her, She fall and breathe heavily.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:59 am

Ogan was prepare for a battle as all of them threw vials and test tubes of chemicals at them, each one exploded on contact as they all had different effect to different surfaces, and a few froze the water barrier while others destroyed it before causing collateral damage to them.

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 am

Bubble looked at her water barrier. She looks at Melanie.
"You hurt my sister..."Bubble muttered quietly."Bubble Pulse!!"

((Does Windy have ttransformation?))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:09 am

III Spades III
Dimitri stepped back from the mirror a he was zapped "damn..." he steps towards it agian making a fist "I'm gonna smash this damn mirror or bring you to my leader right now!" he picks it up "Your choice!"

(((My god O.o I have to be on like everyday for this rp 0.o)))

kiriyuu leapt to her feet "nice try buddy but that is just a token so...oh you got inside? Oh rubbish!" Lusa looked around "How long have you been here?" she pointed to ray "long enough to figure out all you guys paralisis points!" he laughed coming to lusa and pushing against the side of her left shoulder with his index finger, she started wailing and she fell to the ground deadly still "next to defy me joins this pathetic child!" he pointed to all in his sight, kiriyuu transformed.
((I have a better transformation pic))
User Image

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:10 am

Picking up Nago's lifeless body, Ogan protected himself from the sting of Bubble's attack with only a few clones lost in the process, and then threw him to them as he smiles.

"Don't worry about saving him, he's already dead, but maybe I should have kept the body to make sure he was completely gone for good. My brother tend to live through death until he recovers........."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 am

(( She have, But i don't have the picture...But i will find 'Kay? ))

Diamond then lose her control and stop breathing.
Diana ran to Diamond and shake her. "Diamond. Diamond!" Diana shake her more, But got no answer.
Melanie then stand up, But still feels a little pain in head. She come near Diamond and touch her forehead, Then Melanie close her eyes. She sharply open her eyes as she stop touching the forehead.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 am

Bubble is silent as the water barrier falls and she walks to Diamond."Is she okay?"she says ignoring Ogan's comments.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:18 am

Nago twitched as he awaken after the Bubble Pulse shocks him back to consciousness, he saw what was happening as Ogan was too powerful to be different alone or together, but he gained an idea as he used Mind to control Flara and Windy to come to him.

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:19 am

Windy suddenly is walking towards Nago.

Bubble looks at Windy walking away."Windy...where you going?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 am

(( But she have an Elegant transformation already.))

Flara stared at Nago, And didn't move and even didn't say anything.
Melanie take Windy's hand and shouted for her "Elegant transformation! Lock on!" Then suddenly Windy transformed.
User Image

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:25 am

Bubble looks at Windy."Wow, even her transformation is beautiful!"
"Thanks for helping Melanie." Windy says as she smiles.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:27 am

Nago bites into his hand as he tries to stand, he then walks toward Flara as he passed Windy in her new transformation after placing his left hand on her for a second, and places his right hand on Flara shoulder as he fell to the ground.

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 am

Windy looks at the fallen Nago."Is he okay?"
((WHAT HAPPENED TO OGAN?))

Bubble only looks at nago for a minute then back at her sister.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:29 am

"Just cause before when i saw you, I see you in your transformation!" Melanie said with a smile too as she turn to Flara and Nago.
Flara look down at Nago and said "Why do you love me? I'm the girl not any man will love..."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 am

Ray was headed for kiriyuu "uhh guys? a little help please!!" she ran and picked up lusa and dragged her away from Ray who tried to stab her with a lightning bolt.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games