Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:25 pm
"No! Its just the wight size!" Ali said, puffing up her chest and picking up her hands so that she looked ridiculously cute with the extra sleeves hanging down. "I am the Alligator! Nothin' is two big for me!"

((^ my sad attempt at four-year-old speech patterns xD))

Zaias chose to ignore the question and grabbed a bagel and cream cheese and a bottled water. He was wondering when he could get back to his job. "Do you know where Ali is? She came to get food earlier, I think..." Zaias asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:58 pm
"I believe she is with Avery right now. Don't worry. She's a smart woman. She'll take care of your sister" the doctor said as he made selections for his food. He looked at a kid who was taking a lot of fatty foods for breakfast and told him that he should be eating healthier. Hey, he's a doctor. It's part of his job.

Stephen chuckled with a smile. "Alright then. I think you look quite cute" he said. He then looked at Avery. "So I take it you haven't been harrassed by the prefects so far" he said to her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:05 pm
Zaias wasn't sure if he trusted anyone else to be looking after his Alligator but himself, but he was hungry and he wanted to at least attempt to make this work so that he and Ali would be okay.

Avery rolled her eyes, "Oh, I've already been harassed by them," she said, "But not about Ali. I hope she doesn't end up alone when she's confronted."

Ali ate all the food on her plate, including all the sugary foods and wiped her hands on her uniform, "Avewry!" she said, "I wanna explore!"

((I know I'm calling her Ali when her name's Alice, but I think it's okay...I mean, it's a natural habit of people to call cute things by nicknames, right?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:13 pm
Spencer looked at Alice wiping her hands and pieces of sugar on her shirt. "Oh, don't do that. You'll ruin your uniform" he said and brushed the bits off. He didn't want to tell Alice about how the Disciplinary Committee was so strict on school uniform presentation including keeping it clean and wearing all the required pieces. Whit would probably get confronted for not wearing the uniform jacket.

Dr. Stanfield led Zaias over to a table far away from the prefect table and made sure that Zaias sat in a direction so that he and Alex wouldn't spot each other.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm
((good god, i've been meaning to post Whit but I keep forgetting xP It's hard keeping track of so many people))

"Somehow," Avery said, "I doubt even most of the disciplinary committee could resist her."

Without receiving an answer Ali proceeded to run away into the grass, rolling around and picking not-yet-cut dandelions.

((lessee...what color was Whit....I'm going to make a wild guess here))

Whit sighed when he saw Spencer approach Avery. Grinning anyways he snuck up on Ali and picked her up, "Rawr! I am the invincible Ali-Gator!" he cried, "Fear my cuteness of doom!"

Avery sighed. She had sensed Whit and had been a bit worried, but now she saw it was just another guy caught in the cuteness that was the Ali-Gator.

Ali squealed in delight, roaring and yelling to Avery and Spencer, "I'm gonna get you! Rawr!"

((quick note, Whit knew Ali's nickname because he overheard Avery say it))  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm
(([insert meaningless OOC here]))  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm
"Somehow I don't think that guy Alex will be affected though. Nothing seems to get him" Spencer said. He was a little surprised when Whit came along, but after seeing him play with Alice, he calmed down. He then noticed Whit was not wearing his uniform jacket. "I'm sorry. I hate to be a bother but if the Disciplinary Committee sees you not wearing your uniform jacket, they have an excuse to give you a harsh punishment" he said to Whit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:40 pm
Whit winked at Spencer, "I don't think they'll be seeing me any time soon," he said before turning back invisible.

Avery sighed, "I wouldn't put anything past that guy...or Ali, for that matter. Of course, i doubt anyone else on the planet wouldn't sacrifice them-self for her."  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:40 pm
Michishige continued down the breakfast bar, grabbing a few assorted fruits and placing them in a bowl, which he placed on his tray. Might as well get something healthy, he thought. When he came up to scan his ID, he had a total of: eggs, bacon, grits, 3 sausages, 3 pancakes (with syrup), 2 waffles (with syrup), french toast, strawberries, cantaloupe , watermelon, and orange juice. Oh yea, and ham. Michishige scanned his ID, and while looking for a seat, he saw Avery outside. "Hey Jordan, how about we go sit outside with Avery and her friends?"

((Note: When he saw Avery outside, I'm assuming the place has windows. The place has windows, right?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 pm
((NO. NO WINDOWS. EVER!!!! (yes, there are windows....for plot purposes only ;D))
((ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!? seriously, that's something like controlling 4 characters all in the same place.))

Jordan looked out to see Avery, "Okay, you go on ahead, I'll wait for Maria and then we'll head over there together."

((oh yeah, and nighty night))  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:49 pm
((*squeal of joy* GO WINDOWS!!!!!! Maybe I am trying to kill you... you annoying pest >.>))

"Alrighty ol' buddy ol' pal. I'll be waitin for ya over there." He turned to walk outside, and as he was walking he said, "I bet I can finish all my food before you can get over there."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:12 pm
Alex got up from his seat and stood between Michishige and the door with his arms crossed. "No taking food outside" he warned while staring Shige down with a glare.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm
Michishige stopped instantly, attempting not to spill his mountainous tray full of food on top of Alex. Although it would have been hilarious. "Chill out, man. No problem, I'll just sit here." He indicated a table nearest to the door leading outside. "Is this okay?" Michishige asked, slightly mockingly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:33 pm
"Yes it is, and if you mock me again you'll be wishing you haden't" Alex said. A few people were looking.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm
"No problem. You are the head of the prefects, so you do have authority over ALL us students, other than the Student Council President, if my assumptions are correct." Michishige sat down and begin heartily eating his eggs.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games