Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:56 pm
Serrinia laughed and looked at the fake Kazumi. "wow either she's thinking of a stupid prank or what!" Serrinia chuckled and tripped her pretending it was accidental. while she left. "call me if you need any medical help alright Ven?" She asked while walking beside Ami to help her walk a little. "you shouldn't stress yourself, just relax alright?" She smiled while looking at the sky. "If that clone is some joke i'd like to punch the idiot who thought of it!" Serrinia cackled a little loudly but then subsided to snickers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:13 pm
"Okay" she laughed a little.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Serrinia smiled and sighed in relief when they finally reached Ami's grandfather's house. "Alright for today just bedrest, you were very weak and almost died so i'd advise you to just lay down and relax."

Eragon looked at Ami and smiled. "If you need anything then tell me." Eragon stated, carefully laying her down on a nearby bed.

Dante smiled and held Serrinia close to him and looked into her eyes. "never knew you to be a medic." He smiled.

Serrinia blushed a little and nodded. "I know a little, just some of the basics and some healing magic and potions, but nothing that could literally stop death." She leaned into the embrace and purred.

Dante chuckled and kissed her on the fore-head. "Isn't this an odd couple? a punk angelic medic and a pranksterous demon?" He smiled and looked at Eragon and Ami. "One big, happy family now right?"

Serrinia nodded and kissed him on the cheek. "One happy family.." She agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:45 am
Ami held onto Eragon's sleeve, and kissed him. "I'm sorry I scared everyone...." Ami looked at Eragon with pure crystal watery eyes, she never cried real tears before out of sadness, all the tears she cried were out of anger and fustration. To let it out felt so good....  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 am
Eragon kissed her back deeply and wiped away the tears. "Its alright, we don't mind least you're alive." He smiled, sitting beside her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 am
800th post!!  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 am
Swat Team Leader
800th post!!

..........Why are you here? (not to be rude)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 am
The Ninja Waffle
Swat Team Leader
800th post!!

I dun know, boredum brought me here.  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 am
Swat Team Leader
The Ninja Waffle
Swat Team Leader
800th post!!

Okay.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 am
The Ninja Waffle
Swat Team Leader
The Ninja Waffle
Swat Team Leader
800th post!!

Okay.....
So....was that a problem for me being here, i am just wondering, people might hate on me. neutral  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:36 am
>.>; alright shall we get back to the RP ninja?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:17 pm
darkstormseeker1
>.>; alright shall we get back to the RP ninja?

Yes please. ^^ >.<  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm
(Come on! the story getting interesting again, and then everyone LEAVES?!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm
(sry for the past two days i was with my dad who i haven'tseen in months and i was with my b***h of a mom for that long so..yea...ah well, in the next two weeks i get to see him again...just a little sad right now..)

Eragon held Ami close and smiled. "Well...If you still need any help, call me alright?" He smiled and went to get a glass of water, of course he'd be thirsty then... He rolled his eyes in annoyance of his ways, it annoyed him shitless at times...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm
Ami when Eragon was out of the room, got up and went into her prepared room, she banged her head against the wall, she couldn't stop thinking about what her grandfather had said: "Are you sure about him? You still have time to change your mind." She pushed the words off in the car, but they branned her brain, Eragon loved her, but somehow she could feel inside that someone else loved her as well......"No" She shook her head hard giving her a head ache. She loved Eragon, and that is it, tomarrow night is the home-coming dance, they would dance together........."OH s**t!" She yelled a little loudly. "What am I going to wear?" She started to panic a little, she never remembers wearing a dress......And what color?! What type of dress?! She suddenly remembered, "Grandma, I'll talk to her in the morning." And Ami climbed out the window and sat on the top of the roof, thinking, about what? Tomarrow......  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games