Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:00 pm
"So, what to do today?" Marcus wouldn't have minded a game, but then again, he was up for anything to waste some time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:00 pm
*clings to Amy tighter, not really reassured by her words*

*watches Amy with her dragon* 4laugh He really hates water, Amy. That's why I've been bringing him here for his baths. ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 pm
Amy winced slightly when Smok clung to her tighter, digging his claws in slightly. She tried to move his paws just a little bit.

"Ouch. Smok, you're digging your claws into me, sweetie."

She turned and called out to Kits. "Yeah, I remember how much he hates it and how he reacted when Thistle sprayed water on him from her mouth. Hey, why don't you guys play the boat racing game? I can join you in a little bit."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 pm
*whimpers and tries to climb over Amy's shoulder*

*shrugs* Sure, I could play a game... *stands up, holding onto the back of the chair for balance*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 pm
Thankfully, Tommy finished the drink right about the time Smok started to try to climb over Amy's shoulder. She grabbed the smoothie, thanked Tommy, and then headed back over to Kits quickly. She let Kits balance on her arm and walked her over to the water gun game.

"I think this one might be better for you, Kits, so you can sit down."

She sat her down on the stool and then sat down next to her, holding onto Smok and putting her smoothie on the counter in front of Kits. Then, she turned and looked back at Marcus.

"Hey Marcus! You want to join us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:28 pm
Ok. This one's fun. whee *sits down, taking a drink of the smoothie after Amy sets it down*

*looks relieved and calms down when they walk away from the pool*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 pm
Amy laughed softly at Kits' words and obvious-drunken state. Since she was rarely drunk, this was funny.

She smiled down at Smok, cradling him like a human baby now, and tickled his stomach. "See? I told you I'd keep you safe."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 pm
"Yeah...And I'll have whatever she's having." Pointing to the tipsy Kits, missing some enjoyable buzz.  

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:38 pm
*sips her smoothie* Mmmm...

*squeaks happily, pawing at the shiny necklace around Amy's neck*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 pm
Amy laughed at Marcus' statement. "Sorry Marcus, but we don't serve alcohol here. Kits got... tipsy over at Grabby Geezer Gettin' Booty. We call it GGB for short. I actually work over there as a bartender. She used the drink machine I made over there! It randomizes the type of mixed alcoholic drink you get."

She looked between Kits and Marcus and smirked. "Maybe Kits can take you over there sometime and show you around."

She looked back at Marcus. "If you want a smoothie or something else, though, you can call over to a staff member and they'll get it for you. So what have you been up to today, Marcus?"

Amy smiled down at Smok as he became interested in her shining necklace. "This is a gift from the fairies in my garden, Smok! I don't think you've ever met them. They gave it to me as an apology for making it impossible for me to live at my house the past couple of weeks. It's amazing! My magic interacts with the fairy magic in the necklace and it turns the necklace into sparkly clothing! I was wearing a beautiful wrap from the necklace yesterday."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 pm
My friend Killafrog owns GGB. ^_^ I really like it there, but I don't get to see him there as often as I'd like...

*catches the necklace and starts to put it in his mouth*

Smok! Don't do that! It's a really pretty necklace, Amy.

*squeaks apologetically and drops the necklace*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:01 pm
"Sounds good to me...Though I don't take it that I'll be as..wild." Marcus shrugged, not a smarty pants word smith.

"Not much, just answering some calls and beating things up. The complaints were withdrawn when they found out their pumps were indeed fixed. People underestimate my brilliance."

(better post tomorrow! My hyper streak is dead and sleep is catching up...And I don't believe in caffeine.)  

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 pm
Amy heard what Kits said about Killa and heard the tone in her voice. She made sure to file that away under 'important' for later.

She smiled at Kits. "Thanks, Kits! And all I had to do was stay at Karrie's for two weeks to get it. More than worth it! I'm actually beginning to really love those little fairies. I can't wait until the pregnant ones give birth! At least, I'm assuming there are pregnant ones since they were mating for two weeks straight!"

She laughed softly and then looked down at Smok. She tickled his stomach again to show that she wasn't upset. She wouldn't say it was okay because that would undermine Kits and she knew she was trying to teach Smok manners and discipline him. She was trying to do that with Thistle...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 pm
{{Aww. Okay Grey. Do you want to post your character heading out for the night since this RP takes place in real time? I hope we see you again soon! biggrin }}

Amy laughed at what Marcus said. "Well, the offer still stands, Marcus. You can become Aqua Springs' permanent plumber, if you want. I'm sure Kits won't mind..."

She looked over at Kits and winked at her, though she had a pretty good idea that Kits would have no clue what she was winking about but find it funny anyway.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:16 pm
Ooh, baby faries would be so cute! whee I hope I can see some of them!

*looks confused when Amy mentions a plumber* Plumber? I didn't know we needed one. Did something break? confused

*squeaks happily and grabs Amy's hand with his paws*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games