Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image
ℛufus ℑ. ℱlinker
Third YearRavenclawChaserHalf~Blood
User Image
ℜufus looked around for something to talk about next. Then realized how hungry he was. “So whats your favorite foods?” He asked even thigh talking about food would only make him more hungry.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 pm
Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image
The twins compliments, just made Ver more flustered. She licked her lips and continued to stare at her lap, trying to think of something, anything she could say, that wouldn't make her sound like even more of an idiot. She looked up, to see Darius staring at her, which surprisingly calmed her down slightly... even if he did look about ready to punch someone in the face. "You two... are i-insane."Verily cursed herself for the stutter at the end of her sentence. She was hoping she could get a few words out without stammering, but apparently not. "There is n-nothing c-cute about....blushing."
Love interest:

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

"Nonsense," Erik said and tipped her chin up to look at her face. "Yeah, the color of your cheeks actually brings the color of your eyes out really well." Edd nodded as he spoke. Erik pointed to his twin. "Really brings out the blue."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:00 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Verily squeaked again when one of them was suddenly touching her. Was it Edd or Erik? She wasn't sure, and it hurt her brain trying to tell the two apart. The blush on her cheeks was now probably the shade of her hair. She was really starting to question her judgement on ever saying hello to these two... but then again they probably would have kept talking to her until she said something anyways."T-t-t-th-thanks"She squeaked, trying to turn away from the two, but finding that one of them... Edd maybe? or was it Erik? one of them still had a hold of her chin.
OOC:...

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Edd relented and leaned back, giving Verily her space. "Alright Erik, we're starting to bother her now," Edd said, a slight frown forming. However, Erik didn't seem to relent. He did, however, release her chin. "I'm not just messing with her. The blush really does make the color of your eyes pop." He smiled to her, a slight charm coming off him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:41 pm
βɾɑηωεη Ѧɭɭɡσσɗ
Second Year Ravenclaw

User Image

Branwen hurried over to the Ravenclaw table. Whitford had to distract her, didn't he? She took a seat and glanced around for Ver. Though, she doubted she would be remembered, she was gone most of the year.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

"Yeah," Chase said. A greenhouse for maturation, as Shina put it. He would be quite surprised if a student came to Hogwarts and didn't change by the end of the experience. Perhaps one factor was the development phase of the teenage years, and being totally independent from one's parents. Yeah, maybe.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

"Night". There was the Japanese name "Yoru", which basically meant "Night". He guessed that his parents liked this name and simply took the literal translation of it, instead of coming up with something more abstract. Night didn't mind though, since it labeled him quite well. The calm, dark night reflected Night's quiet and peaceful nature, aimed to protect rather than harm, like the sun. The boy kept this discussion in his head, however, and simply agreed with Chance, "Yeah. The name is peculiar, but it's my name." A slight pause. "I was expecting to be put in Ravenclaw. Though it seemed that I would've put into Slytherin as well."

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:57 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver looked at Erik in shock as he spoke. Her emotions were already on high from the summer events, and now this? She wanted to slam her face into the table. She had to deal with the weird feelings Darius tended to give her, plus a boy calling her cute and trying to charm her... She looked up, catching Branwen's eye and internally groaned. Now Branwen was suddenly appearing again too? If she didn't implode from everything going on, she didn't know what would happen. She smiled at Erik. It was easier to think when they both weren't inches away from her and touching her face. "Um... thanks?" She managed to say quietly. She had watched when Elli had about a million people surrounding her trying to get her attention and had always wondered what it felt like... now she was beginning to get the idea of exactly what it felt like.

Love interest:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:07 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie glanced up when she noticed two boys from her year talking to Ver. It was strange to see the girl with anyone let alone two boys. She shook her head silently, she either missed a lot over her summer of isolation or things were changing quite quickly right now. She reverted her attention to Rufus when he began speaking. She shrugged. "I like most anything really... my mum is... was a chef so we tried new things all the time. I have to say though, my favourite kind of food by far is Chinese food." She paused, smiling as memories came flooding back to her. For once happy memories. Her mother had been in a Chinese kick and filled their home with all sorts of strange foods that Gracie was forced to try, all of them being quite good in the end. It was her favourite time because it was the first time her mother had actually let her help cook. She blinked, as she came back to the present and shrugged. "It's quite good. My mum always raved about the food here at Hogwarts, but I never thought it compared to anything she could make."

User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick knew that the Sorting usually took a while, but this was ridiculous. It wasn't that he was hungry. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact he needed sustenance to survive, he would forgo eating entirely, if only because that was his mother's favorite punishment for him. He hunched in on himself more, feeling like there were too many people there. He wanted to go somewhere else to be alone, somewhere where he could feel less claustrophobic, but he doubted he would find that place.

His gaze shifted from the table to the doors to the Great Hall. He doubted that anyone would really notice his absence. Heck, if his dorm mates found out that he was responsible for the death of one of their members, then he figured that he'd be thrown out of the dorm. Out of the tower, even. He swallowed reflexively. He needed to escape the hall. That was all there was to it. Pushing himself upright, he nearly ran to the exit.

----------------------------------
State: Anxious
OOC: Exit to the Great Hall Entrance.
----------------------------------

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with the Ravenclaw family at the table and wondering (Thoughts).

User Image

Shayna smiled happily. She didn't mind the house she was put into. She didn't honestly care which house the sorting hat put her.. Her father had been from Hufflepuff, Now she was from Ravenclaw. She inwardly did a cheer that she was actually part of this wonderful experience. Of course, she would have loved to be in Gryffindor so that she wouldn't have to find someone to sit with and try to talk too. She noticed Night talking to a higher year, and she thought about going there... But she didn't know where to go. She looked awkwardly around the table before sitting next to Night.She didn't specifically say anything though. She just looked around before trying to give friendly smiles. Making friends was so difficult...

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

Erik smiled when she thanked him. "No need to thank me for telling the truth." Edd sighed audibly and got up. "Well, you two lovebirds have fun. I'm gonna go hang with people not making me want to vom." Edd headed towards Gracie and Rufus. Rufus was always good for a laugh or two. Erik shook his head at his brother. "By the way, that was Edd. I'm Erik. Now you know which one is which," he said, cracking a smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 pm
Who am I to disagree?

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Ver blinked when he told her she didn't have to thank him for compliment. Last time she checked, that was the polite thing to do, but she really didn't check into social standards very often. The pink tint was just beginning to die down, when one of the twins called them lovebirds and walked away. She blushed bright once again and thought about slamming her face into the table to make it stop. "I still won't be able to tell you two apart when your together..." She said quietly. She wondered if that was rude. People rarely mistook her for Elli or the other way around, so she really wasn't sure if not being able to tell twins apart was a bad thing or not. She sighed inaudibly and rested her chin in the palm of her hand, before looking towards Erik.

Love interest:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Shy-ish?

Erik smiled when she said she still wouldn't be able to tell them apart. "Don't fret, Ver. Even our own Mum can't tell up apart when we're obnoxious like that. We... well, we get kicks from it." He smirked and placed his hand on hers. "You don't need to be nervous around me. I'm nervous too, so we're in the same boat."

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games