Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

Austin finished eating and wiped his mouth. Looking up the table he saw many had also finished. He stood and smiled. "First years! Listen up!" he called loudly up the table. "Follow me to the Hufflepuff Dormitories." he said as he looked at the group. I hope non get lost in the crowd. he thought as he began out of the Great Hall.

( Exit to here )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Zachary Wolfsbane
Hufflepuff
First Year Student

Zack smiled slightly as he took a seat at the Hufflepuff table. He let out a sigh of relief at the thought of not being sorted into Gryffindor. As the food appeared he chuckled lightly and began to fill up his plate with as many sweets as possible.

"This looks so delicious." he said to no one as he took a bite out of a yellow frosted cupcake.

User Image

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:14 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Hufflepuff Table // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Edward and other Hufflepuffs
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous and sleepy.
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, bedtime. Thank God, I'm so tired...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide frowned. That was so sad! She munched on the last of her dinner thoughtfully. Her mother's family loved her, and her father, and his family. They even did holidays together, all getting together at her dad's parents home, magical and non-magical family members welcomed. It was upsetting to her that his mother's family was like that. It was just more people like the Edgeworths, with their pointless superiority. She sighed, then looked up when the prefect announced it was time to leave. "Guess it's bedtime," she said, wiping her mouth with her napkin before standing. She followed the prefect out and to the dorms, excited and nervous. This was her first time sleeping away from her parents. She wondered what it would be like.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**Adalaide exit to Basement Hallway**

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana slightly dropped her jaw. "You speak French? That's so cool! That language sounds so cute!" she exclaimed. No one the girl has ever met spoke French. In fact, barely anyone knew a second language, except for maybe quite a few students who spoke Parsletongue. "Did your school have French Immersion, or was it just a class?" Ariana knew there were some schools that had a full time language besides English. The next moment, Austin announced that it was time to lead the first years to the Hufflepuff common room. "We'll catch up later," she said to Veronica with a smile.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// ℌufflepuff////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese smiled at Headmistress Swan. Anneliese turned to the food and smiled wide. She grabbed alot of food scarfing it all down. She looked around, looking at all the chattering people around her. She gulped down a drink and was soon full. She sat there, more quiet than usual. Her blonde locks draped over her shoulders as she staired down at her plate. Her head shot up hearing a male voice wanting them to follow to the Hufflepuff Dormitories. Anneliese smiled, stood, and followed.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happy, a tiny bit sad, Thankful, Hungry
With // Hufflepuffs
Location // Hufflepuff table
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay! Sorting time!

When the food appeared, Kat dug in, partially grateful for the distraction and partially because she hadn't eaten for several days prior to the trip back. She stopped eating for a moment to apologize. "I'm sorry I'm stuffing myself," she said to her friends, "After Morv went back to Durmstrang, my mother stopped buying food. Forgot I was there. Haven't eaten in like four days."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana didn't pile too much onto her plate, for she wasn't too hungry. Out of the students sitting within a few seats of her, Katrina filled her plate the most. Anyone could tell Ariana became upset after hearing what Katrina said just by looking at her eyes although other facial features pointed it out as well. "You didn't eat for four days?! Why didn't you tell me that earlier? I would've given you food!" she exclaimed. The girl's heart sank at hearing the bad news her friend had to offer.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat stopped mid-chew when she heard Ariana's voice and something tugged at her heartstrings. The truth was she was embarrassed about the black eye and she didn't want her friend... no, her best friend... or was it something more? ... she didn't want her more-than-best friend to worry about it. In the end, however, she felt worse. Kat swallowed hard and frowned, then pointed to her eye. "I didn't want you to see this. I knew you'd worry. I'm... I'm really sorry I didn't tell you Ari. I never wanted to make you worry or feel bad."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana frowned when she realized the hell her best friend was going through. Did she even look at Katrina Varren as a best friend? Was there something more? She really cared for Katrina, and although she's had best friends before, none of them seemed to be as understanding as the twelve year old girl sitting next to her. "I wouldn't have worried," she lied. Anyone could see through her lies. They were as clear as cellophane.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat smiled a little mournfully and stuffed a forkful of mashed potatoes in her mouth. After swallowing, she said, "Yes you would have. But that's why I lo... that's why we're best friend." She caught herself from saying 'I love you'. Would that have been wrong? Did she love Ariana? "But I've got food now and that's what matters."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana didn't catch Katrina stutter and switch words as she was distracted from staring into the girl's eyes. "Kat, you don't have to keep secrets from me because you think I'll worry," she said sympathetically. "You even said that's why we're best friends."

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather nodded. She had a hard time believing it herself. "We did alright, seeing as three of us were just first years. I think we'll do even better this year though." she said. She watched him look over to the Ravenclaw table, the table where last year she was sure to have been sitting. She followed his gaze to a girl with blue and pink hair. Seeing the look in his eyes, she smiled. She knew exactly what he was feeling, though she had never experienced it first hand. "She's very pretty, and obviously brilliant." she said quietly to him so only he could hear. She had never met this girl with the blue hair, but from the look in Jack's eyes, she could tell she was something special, especially to him.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhyl nodded at Jack in response to his quidditch question. "Yeah. I love quidditch. None of my family members like it though other than me. I'm going to try out this year, I think." he said to the boy. He nudged Heather's side with his elbow. "Maybe I'll see ya there, Quaffle. We can run some practice drills or something." he said with a grin. He was completely serious, even if his tone suggested a joke. Since this girl had been on the team before, he wanted her help to practice. She said something quietly to Jack, and he couldn't hear what it was. An older boy told them to follow him to the common room, and seeing as Dhyl wasn't very hungry, he decided it was time to go. "Looks like us first years gotta go. Do you mind if I walk with you, Jack?" he asked the boy.

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 am
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Well I’ll make sure to come to your games then,” The Albino smiled at the two of them. When Heather glanced at Gracie Jack blushed deeply. He wasn’t sure what to say, actually he wasn’t even sure if Gracie felt the same way towards him. “She is really smart… and pretty,” he added shyly.

Suddenly there was an excuse to leave all this awkwardness that Jack had accidently created: it was time to go. “Not at all Dhyl,” Jack said enthusiastically. He stood up and waved goodbye to Heather, “It was nice meeting you! I hope we can talk again.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

((OoC smile )

Feeling: Messed up inside, but hiding it, slightly amused and embarrased
Where I am: The Great Hall
What I'm doing: Leaving with Dhyl
Who I'm with: Dhylan and Heather
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
♞ Dhylan Nolynn ♞
| Single | First Year | Hufflepuff |

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Dhylan nodded, and stood from the table. "Well, see ya around the common room, Heather." he said as he waved goodbye to the second year. He felt kinda bad that they were leaving her all alone again. Hopefully she wouldn't be alone for long. He quickly followed the older boy, Austin was his name, out of the Great Hall.
[Exit to Hallway to the Basement]

♝═━┈┈━═♝═━┈┈━═♝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games