Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                  Take all of your wasted honor
                                                  Every little past frustration
                                                  Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                  Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℱ𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒫𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph looked ruefully at Pam as she slid over the back of the couch and looked over his shoulder at his notes. He felt a bit self-conscious about the looks she was giving them, and he bit his lip, before taking the plunge and admitting he always had a problem with them. "Yeah, I kinda did. I um, I kind of had issues with studying since I could barely read much. I mean, I finally got some help with taking notes and such, so I'm having to play catch-up with five years of schoolwork." He shifted uncomfortably, knowing it was eventually going to explode into a conversation about Pam helping him if he asked for it, but he had never really thought to ask. Mostly because he was certain that he was quite embarrassed by his own problem. He was sixteen, he should be able to do all of this without issues and not have to ask for help.

When Pam asked if it was because of Lori helping out, he suddenly found himself blushing hard. He hadn't really been getting cuddly with Lori, had he? They'd only been studying a lot lately, and he'd been hanging out with her in the library a lot... Suddenly he realized that he was biting his lip and shuffling his book from one hand to the other and generally feeling self-conscious.
                                                  "No. It's not like that at all! Or um, I dunno. I mean, she's seeing Tristan, right? He keeps giving me the evil eye any time she's around me and he sees so..." Suddenly he wanted to change the subject and grasped for a topic to steer Pam away from him. "What about you? How're you and Aster doing? I haven't hung around you guys in a while, and I've kind of been buried in books so..."

════════════════════════

Location: Huffflepuff Common Room
                                                  Thinking: Well, I can stop here for a moment or two...
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                  And your faith is broken
                                                  Even as the eyes are closing
                                                  Do it with a heart wide open

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:56 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCommon Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZeph
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIntent
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whєn thє n í g h t hαs c σ m є αnd thє l α n d ís d α r k xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ σ n ís thє σ n l ч líght wє'll s є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          nσ í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d, σh, í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d xxxxxx
                                                          just αs l σ n g αs чσu s t α n d, stαnd в ч m є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela frowned a bit when Zeph talked about his studying, blinking at him owlishly. She'd had no idea that he had trouble with studying! God, she was an awful friend, wasn't she? Not noticing something like that... then again, she barely paid attention in classes herself, it was no shock she failed to see whether or not others were doing the same. "And it's Lori helping?" she asked, mulling that over. "I mean, that makes sense. She's wicked smart. I'd be useless, I don't have the attention span for it. Sorry that you've been having trouble, though." If she were a better friend, she might've noticed, but in the end, that wouldn't have helped all that much. She in no way was qualified to be anyone's study buddy, not in the event that they were the ones needing help. She would admit that she'd tried to get Aster to help her some with her own studying this past year, given that her girlfriend had buckled down after their trip into the forest. But, the study session attempts had mostly failed, mostly because they ended up getting distracted. Pam wasn't overly worried, though. She wanted to be a baker, like her Maman, and she wasn't learning much of anything here at school that would be necessary for that. Sure, there were charms that were helpful, but Maman baked just fine without any of that.

spaceThe blonde looked like the cat that'd eaten the canary when Zeph got obviously nervous in response to her question. The smile on her face was a mixture of smug, pleased, and excited. His defense that she was supposedly seeing Tristan made her outright laugh, a short bark that she barely managed to cut off before it dissolved into giggles. "Seeing Tristan?" she asked incredulously. "I'm not half as close to her as you are and I know she's not seeing Tristan! Then again, you're not as nosy as I am, so there's that." She crinkled her nose, nudging Zeph with her shoulder. "He's got a thing for her, I guess. But it's totally one-sided. "How do you know, Pam?" Well, I'm glad you asked! Because I talked to Lori, and I asked her about you, and she turned scarlet, imagine that!" Scarlet was, perhaps, a slight exaggeration. But she was on a mission here.

spaceHis attempt to distract her was almost comical. And utterly going to fail. She smirked. "Oh, Aster and I are great! Best girlfriends forever, duh. But we're old news, sooooooo..." She trailed off, pursing her lips. "But, you! This thing is new, and you need to make a move or something! I mean, Lori's never going to do it, she's all... Lori-like, you know? I don't even think she knows her crush is a crush! She got all flustered and confused looking when I was asking her what was up. I mean, I know I'm not the brightest bulb, but I know a lot more about this stuff than most people give me credit for!" Courtesy of her obsession with spying on her friends and meddling in their love lives, she'd admit. She was just excited that she actually had someone she could meddle with properly. She was a romantic, what could she say? And in this case, she now knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that her meddling was absolutely necessary. Lori wasn't self-aware enough to realize she liked Zeph, and Zeph had thought she was seeing someone else. Clearly, her being involved was important, so that she could get rid of that misconception and Zeph would know he was home free. "But, c'mon. You've totally been ignoring the butterflies and the warm fuzzies because you thought she was seeing Tristan, haven't you? But she's not, so you don't need to ignore them!"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx sσ dαrlíng, d α r l í n g, stαnd в ч m є, σh s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxx σh stαnd n σ w, s t α n d вч mє, stαnd в ч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx whєnєvєr чσu'rє ín t r σ u в l є wσn't чσu s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx σh stαnd в ч m є, wσn't чσu s t α n d n σ w, σh, stαnd, stαnd в ч m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

After opening the door, Hannah led her charges through into the Common Room, taking a head count to make sure she hadn't lost anyone along the way, which would have been quite embarrassing. Once all of them were inside, she looked around at the group and smiled, "Um, your trunks are already in the dorms, which are clearly marked. If you need anything, just let me, or one of the other prefects, know, and we'll take care of it."

Hannah knew she should say something more, and she'd made the mistake of asking her cousin for advice, as she'd done this previously. Linny handed her some cards with notes. A quick read-through had Hannah gasping, 'I can't tell them that. I don't want to scare them on their first night in the castle.' When she figured she couldn't wait any longer, she said in a friendly tone, "Hogwarts is a bit of an adjustment; it can be pretty scary and confusing, but its also a really cool place. It's like a second home for me, and my Housemates are like family. You're really going to like it here. Welcome to Hufflepuff."

Quote:
murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Summer II

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιяѕт уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Scared
xLocation: Hufflepuff Common Room
xWith: Hufflepuffs
xStatus: Single

Beckah hated this; she wasn't with her friends, in a place she didn't know, with people she didn't know. She listened to the girl called Hannah, but she didn't hear her. She was scared and that was all that mattered to her. Shaking, she walked around the common room for a few seconds, then glanced towards the girls' dormitories. She wanted the comfort of Aurora, her cat. That was the only being she knew currently. With tears in her eyes, the girl departed for the girls' dorm.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Summer II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image
First Year

Location : Hufflepuff Common Room

Candace had been so excited walking down to the Hufflepuff common room. She talked about how great everything had been until they got to their destination. Seeing where they’re common room was located she listened carefully to Hannah’s instruction. Something told her she’d mess that up eventually just because of her luck. She’d just have to be super careful. Entering the common room Candace was amazed at how it looked. It was super cozy and felt oddly like home… She’d never had a home before. The orphanage had always been her home… only it wasn’t.

After Hannah gave her talk, Candace started yapping about how great the room was before following Alana to the dorm. However when they saw a girl, Alana decided to talk to her and Candace… Well Candace grabbed her mouse Peaches and went back to the common room. She couldn’t possibly sleep anyways she was to wound for sound. “Well Peaches we’re here. Sure is nice isn’t it.” Candace couldn’t be happier that was for sure. Though she wondered how Kimberly and Minako were doing.

With : No one in particular...

Attire : Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC : - - -

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

Hannah led her students through the door into the Common Room, taking a quick head count to make certain she hadn't misplaced a student in all the excitement. Once she was sure all were present and accounted for, she gestured for them to gather around her. With a confident smile, she told them, "Okay, this is our Common Room. You're free to relax here, study or whatever else. All your trunks have been brought down to the dorms, which are clearly marked. If you need anything, got any questions, just let me or one of the other prefects know, and we'll get it taken care of. It's the reason why there's prefects in the first place."

Last year, Hannah had been unsure of herself as a prefect, now she felt she was on firmer ground. In a friendly tone, she added, "I know this all new to you, and trust me, the school takes some getting used to, but it's a really cool place. Hogwarts is a second home for me and my sister, and my Housemates are pretty much an extended family, and I hope you can feel the same soon too. Welcome to Hufflepuff, and have some fun already."

The Forgotten Weasley

JasmineKiwiFire

Hjoyc14

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

It was the holidays and his mom had encouraged him to stay as apparently his Great Uncle Richard was wanting to come for Christmas, he always smelled funny so charlie was more than happy to spend Christmas at Hogwarts. his mom had sent the gift he needed for Gertie, a plush zebra of huggable size, plus one for Gertie from her and a few for him from her and a few other family members. He wasn't sure if he should worry. It had taken several owl round trips during November and December but it all came in time. He was up early most days so he was up when Gertie came it a bit bubbly for mornings a little more so considering it was the day after classes stopped for Christmas. "Morning Gertie! Heard you going home for the holidays so I was wondering if you wanted to open your gift now? My mom even sent you something" He said as she came into the common room. He was holding an admittedly clumsily wrapped and taped bundle. He was thinking now he should have let his mom wrap this one.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie woke up the morning after classes had ended for Christmas, excited that it was almost time for her to go home for the holidays. She couldn’t wait to see her mum and nan. Fighting Tibi for the rights to her cozy reindeer sweater, she threw it on along with a pair of jeans. “Come on Tibi, let’s find Charlie.” Gertie said picking up her kitty cat before heading out to the common room.

“Morning, Charlie!” Gertie greeted him as she practically bounced over to him. “I sure am. I promise mum I’d see her come the Holidays. She’d be awfully lonely without me I think.” She told him honestly. It was just her and mum after all, they should be together for the holidays. “Oh! That reminds me!” She said setting Tibi down before rushing back into her dorm room.

It took practically seconds before Gertie to rush back into the common room present in hand. “I got you something too!” She said with a giggle. The green wrapping of the gift (which she clearly didn’t wrap herself) clearly symbolising the Christmas spirit. “Here, trade you.” She said happily holding out the gift. “I hope you like it.” Oh she hoped Charlie did! It would be terribly awful if he didn’t.

Wearing: Sweater and Jeans

With: Charlie

OOC: ---

User Image

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

"Sounds good! I'll likely wait on the others from the rest of my family. But I'll open yours and we can also open the ones from my mom." He said passing Gertie her gift He took the one from her and sat on the floor near the tree to open the box. "Oh cool!" He said happily first pulling out the football on the packaging it said it lit up. Taking the ball out also revealed a nice set of quidditch goggles. "I can definitely use these it been raining the last few practices. Thanks this is awesome Gertie!" He said excitingly putting them on not careing if he looked dorky with them on, he was happy and watching Gertie open her own gift hopefully she get why it was what it was.

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:26 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie smiled taking her gift from Charlie. Sitting on the floor with him she watched him open his present. “It lights up too with magic.” She said before he got to the goggles. “You’re welcome. I thought you might like them. Plus I covered both activities.” She said brightly. “Those make you look professional.” Gertie loved it. She did a good job she thought.

“My turn,” Gertie said looking at the present before unwrapping it. It was so cute! “A Zebra!” She said with delight. “We saw them at the zoo.” She said hugging the stuffed zebra. “Thanks Charlie, it’s so cute!” Gertie said with a smile. The Hufflepuff was so happy about her gift that she didn’t even notice her kitty playing with the wrapping. Tibi loved her wrapping.

Wearing: Sweater and Jeans

With: Charlie

OOC: The ball will totally run on magic instead of batteries just for Charlie.

User Image

Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:43 am
                                              xxxxxlSorting Ceremony 2038
                                              space(❦) ƇƖαяα A. Ɓαυтιѕтα
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce Fifth YearHufflepuff PrefectDaily Dragon Gossip Wrangler

spaceYou can be amazing, you can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
                                              spaceYou can be the outcast or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love
                                              spaceNothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do when they settle 'neath your skin
                                              spaceKept on the inside and no sunlight, sometimes a shadow wins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Clara smoothly walked in and does this 'voila!' gesture in the common room, presenting the warm presentation of the room- round windows, a warm fireplace, a bunch of round plant holders with plants dangling on the ceiling, and an undeniably warm and cozy atmosphere. "And may I present thee and you guessed it: the common room," she smirked, earning either chuckles from preteen... or a couple of eye-rolls. Either way she didn't care. "Cool, innit? It's like living in a nice cottage with your healthy patch of garden outside, or in muggle terms: The Shire from the Hobbit. Anyway, girls' dorms on there-" she pointed the one door, "and boys' on the opposite. Don't worry about your trunks because magic is cool and it's already in your beds on your way in. Questions? Just ask me right now. But if not, feel free to go to bed because well. You need it for class... and prepare those introductions because I'm certain the professors' gonna do those."

She also realized that perhaps the first years might have a hard time adjusting, being in a big castle and some of them probably weren't used to being all-out independent living in a boarding school. Clara took a deep breath, her expression mellow, "Okay so, I know some of you lot may need more time adjusting in Hogwarts and probably magic too, but that's okay. We all do have ups and downs, but don't be afraid to seek help- or talk to people, maybe. Just think of this as a... second home, as one of my old teachers would put it." Honestly it was her math teacher back in muggle school but. Too much information.

spaceBut I wonder what would happen if you say what you wanna say.
                                              spaceAnd let the words fall out, honestly, I wanna see you be brave-
                                              spaceWith what you want to say and let the words fall out.
                                              spaceHonestly, I wanna see you be brave!

WITH [Hufflepuffs] AT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                              SIGNATURE SONG 】-【 ATTIRE 】-【 PERSONAL FILES

OOC xxx
                                              (( ... ))

Cara Miakitty
                                              Desi, Sherwood

Devlyn Maycry
                                              Tegan

Miss GryffindorK
                                              Nani

Yukina101
                                              Laili

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:13 am
                                              datexxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodHufflepuff First YearResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacFall upon your knees, sing, "This is my body and soul here."
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

Su-Jin was quiet the entire trip, since the prefect was right beside him and the last thing he wanted was getting an earful from Ji. But then, Sujin did think that the only people who have every right to call him out were his mum, Ji, Gi, and Mye (when she grew up probably). Everyone else can just sod off. He scoffed at Clara's "quirks", but then she didn't really care with that at all aside from eye-rolls and sighs. He didn't go ahead to follow the crowd of Hufflepuff boys to the dorms. Sleeping in the dorms in here felt really weird for him, since he was pretty sure he didn't fit to be in here. After all, he did made it clear that the hat sorted him out of pity- since it was saying that there was 'pain' in him and "positivities will be needed" or whatever. Sujin just scoffed at himself, but at the same time scared to acknowledge how much the hat knows since it was a mind-reading hat after all. Did the hat really knew him that much or was it just acting on hypothesis and analysis? There had to be something in Sujin that could have put him to Hufflepuff, right? He wished there was but otherwise, he's probably going to be worst Hufflepuff in existence- especially when he's not optimistic, not in rainbows and daisies, and well... he was sure he wasn't as likeable as Ji.

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [nobody] at [Hufflepuff dorms (for now)]

OOC xxx
                                              ((out of character notes goes here))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:47 am
User Image
                                                And you ask me what I want this year
                                                And I try to make this kind and clear
                                                Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
                                                Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
                                                And designer love and empty things
                                                Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Foυrтн Yeαr || Hυғғlepυғғ || Hαlғвlood

════════════════════════

Ji made his way up to the common room, frowning. He'd seen the altercation between Su-Jin and the other first year. However, he hadn't been able to get in and separate the two. One of the Hufflepuffs on the quidditch team had tried, but he wasn't sure if it made it better or worse. As it was, he needed to try and talk to his brother. Especially if he didn't think he belonged in Hufflepuff. Ji wasn't sure about that, but then again, he hadn't been around his younger brother much since their parents' divorce. Thinking of that of course caused Ji to frown in annoyance. It wasn't like Ji really blamed his brother for being bitter. He himself was bitter too about circumstances. He just...

Se4tting his jaw firmly, he entered the common room and spotted his brother standing in the middle of it, not making any move toward his dorm. Ji sighed and walked on over, crossing his arms and appraising Su-jin carefully. He settled against one of the couches, leaning.
                                                "Okay, spill. What's got you worked up like this? It can't be just the argument with that Whitethorne girl. She was a complete brat. She doesn't know what's going on in your life just like you didn't know what was going on in hers." He wasn't about to make assumptions about what his brother was feeling, after all. Ji knew that the divorce had hit Su-Jin harder than anyone else in their family. Ji was sure that if he had been in Su-Jin's place, he'd be just as angry.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Something's going on here, and it can't just be the girl...
                                                OOC:

-◬-

I need someplace simple where we could live
                                                And something only you can give
                                                And thats faith and trust and peace while we're alive
                                                And the one poor child who saved this world
                                                And there's 10 million more who probably could
                                                If we all just stopped and said a prayer for them

Julian Galaksylph
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:59 am
                                              datexxx
                                              space(Ω) Sų-Jïŋ Cɧσ
                                              spxxxxxxxxxce HalfbloodHufflepuff First YearResearcher

spacYou go sleep with the fishes; There's no room for you here, there's no room for you here
                                              spacWrap your teeth around the pavement. 'Cause your body's a message, send my regards to hell!
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control!"
                                              spacDon't pin it all on me, don't pin it all on me!

Sujin came out from the dorms, still in his school robes because he didn't feel like going to sleep yet. Sure, he knew that it was going to bite him in the a** tomorrow but he just had a lot in his mind. He was just standing there until his eldest brother Ji arrived. Finally, the guy was too late on the party that it miffed Sujin a bit. And- oh great, now Ji was crossing his arms and was looking at him like a total hawk. At least that was what Sujin thought, anyway. He was going to ask if Ji was going to scold him until the latter beat him into it: telling him to spill what the hell happened and why Sujin was so pissed about the whole thing. "Where were you, too?" He asked with a tight tone, doing his best not to sound snappy with his brother.

Eventually, he gave in and just waned his hand in resignation, "Fine. I was just trying to socialize with Desi, no big deal. She's all angry just because she and her glued twin weren't sorted in the same house. She was implying as if I had no idea about what she's going through, but she acted like I'm shaming her when I simply muttered that at least they get to hang out one-hundred percent in summers." Sujin was growing angry as he was talking, having to take a deep breath breath before he continued, "I told her that it's not the end of the world, that she and her twins can sit beside each other in classes all they want and can break rules in sharing common room passcodes. But apparently, she called me insensitive when she's the one who didn't care if I've been there and you know what she said?!" He sneered, but it was very obvious that he looked very hurt when he had to repeat the exact line Desi had told him. Right on his face.

"'If you don't have a twin, you haven't been here. You don't get it, don't pretend to.'" Sujin repeated her words, albeit with a bitter tone, making it clear that it was what ticked him off the most. "And she said that the convy isn't even about her twin anymore, this is about me being an a*****e! I usually don't care about being called as a*****e but..." The younger Hufflepuff had to pause, his emotions getting the best of him. He angrily wiped out the tears with his robe, feeling humiliated of the fact that Ji had to see him in this condition. At the first day of bloody school. "But... of course she won't care about what I feel. Everyone in my house does I bet, granted that I'm living with-" He bit his tongue as he knew that he was talking to Ji, not wanting to hurt his feelings because the next word was supposed to be 'homewreckers', while at the same time gritting his teeth as he was trying not to cry because god damn it. "I hate where I'm living. I want to stay with mum, you, and Gi. But I can't just leave Mye behind! She's the only reason why I'm still living there, I want to there for her and I sure as hell not gonna leave her alone. But you already know that we can't! Even you and Gi have to save up sickles to sneak out to the Knight bus to visit us!" Being honest to himself was one thing, but showing Ji how close he was into crying like a wrecked fountain? No. Not really. But that was because Sujin knew how the divorce hit Ji, it was hard he can imagine. He figured because Ji was the eldest and probably once thought that the Cho family was an awesome family, only for Ji to be disappointed in the end no matter how optimistic the guy was. If Ji wasn't distraught at the news, then Sujin would question his brother's sanity and accuse him of sociopathy.

"The hat... the sorting hat also told me s**t." He finally said, now getting on the third factor of why he was so worked up, "It sorted me to Hufflepuff because they said that they see 'pain and s**t' on me, and- aigo... Look, sure- I'm glad that we get to be housemates but. I just think that the hat put me here out of sheer pity." Sujin looked at Ji, as if asking to prove his younger brother wrong. He wanted Ji to straight-up tell him right on the face about why the hat saw it fit to make him a pity-party and be in Hufflepuff for "positivity" when Sujin never liked 'optimistic naivety' in the first place. And why the hell did Sujin suddenly care if Desi called him an a*****e? Oh right, because Hufflepuffs were supposed to be likable people: always smiling and stuff like that. Sujin wasn't sunshine and rainbows, all of his siblings know that. "Come on, I'm not like you, Ji. You're good at fitting as a Hufflepuff and trust me, it's very very hard for someone to dislike you. Me? I already made someone hate me in my first day of school! One day her twin will come at me for my blood and probably her mum who was a professor. Also, why the hell do I suddenly care if someone hates me? I'm not usually like this!"

spacYou've been granted three wishes; Say goodbye to your mother, your father, your son
                                              spacI can hear your pulse racing from here, sitting next to this gun beats your heart in your mouth!
                                              spacCrawl and beg and plead, sing, "You've got the power and control here!"
                                              spacOh blame, blame, blame! I got you, I got you...

with [Ji-Yeong] at [Hufflepuff dorms (for now)]

OOC xxx
                                              (('aigo' = a Korean expression used to say like "oh my God" but usually used in a negative-oriented situation))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:19 pm
I saw you walking with hope in the moment
Your starry eyes mending hearts that are broken
But this is not what you’d think I’d be into
I guess it’s all much too easy to cut through
You might think I’m crazy, lost in the good old days been
Too fast for all who chase me; I’m lost to rhymes that made me

𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊
𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn fifth year │ hufflepuff prefect │ chaser

Liddie stepped into the warm, cozy common room, full of flowering plants and vines. "This is the common room for our house. People tend to hang out here in between classes and on the weekends. Girls dorms are to the right, and boys are to the left. Your things should already be in your rooms." She paused and chewed on her lip, wondering if there was anything else she needed to mention. "Feel free to come to me or another prefect if you have any issues or concerns. My fellow fifth year prefect is Ji-Yeong Cho, and the older prefects are Clara Bautista, Neil Frisk, Saio Ukida, and Kazuki Kimura." With a small yawn, she sat down in front of the cheery fire, to see whether or not anyone wanted to talk to her about anything.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Fuzzymelonlord

This is the daughter of love running wild
We are the children that play on the other side
But here I am holding cards that will show you
My aching heart’s all too easy to cut through
You give it up then you give it away
Your golden girl waits another day

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]