Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Clorogne's thoughts temporarily went blank, and his arm held her tight around her back, pressing her more firmly against him.

Akila could see scratches in the trees, holes from daggers, and she nervously clicked her tongue a few times, for her bird.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:02 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera smirked to herself as she felt him pull her tighter. She trailed little kisses along his neck and jawline until she could place a light kiss on his lips. She worked to keep his attention on her, trying to give Akila as much time as possible. She figured the girl had already left now.

A harsh warble announced the crow's presence. He hop-flew from the trees to settle on Akila's shoulder, running his beak through her short hair.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 pm

"Hello Zar...Keep me company?" Akila spoke softly to the bird, almost scared to be alone in such a place. She could smell the stink of blood soaked into wood. Disgusting. Slowly she inched forward, towards the cottage.

"Forgive me, my dear." Clorogne spoke huskily, lightly guiding her onto her back, as he kissed her, supporting himself with a hand on each side of her shoulders, as not to crush her.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:33 pm

User Image

Zar cawed softly, bobbing his head in agreement. He sidled closer to Akila, pressing against her cheek comfortingly.

Aleera smiled prettily up at Clorogne, her dark hair spread out beneath her. She reached up to touch his cheek lightly. "What's to forgive?" She asked quietly. "I am your willing servant."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:42 pm

"You will never truly be my servant." Clorogne kissed her again, running his hand through her hand and down her side.

Akila watched carefully, stepping over nearly invisible wires, and stroked the bird. "Here we go." She blew out a sigh, and hopped over the next one. Finally to the door, she opened it slowly to peek inside. Nothing unusual except the maroon spots on the floor and the lingering different scent...only by a little, but it was there.

((brb, going for my jog)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:46 pm

User Image

Zar continued to chatter softly in her ear, encouraging her. It was easy to see why Aleera loved the birds. They were great companions. His sharp black eyes looked around the scene.

Aleera smiled, kissing Clorogne. Almost hesitantly, she parted her lips for him, surrendering to him. Her body seemed to curve to his touch, like it wanted more.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Clorogne slipped his tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss, and allowed his hand to continue to explore.

Meanwhile, Akila, glad f her companion, tiptoed into the cabin, going straight to the desk, and picked up some half written letter, and scanning over it. Her eyes widened, and she contemplated grabbing it, but he would notice that, so instead, copied it down, and stuffed it into her pocket.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:22 pm

User Image

Aleera closed her eyes as she kissed him, letting her mind imagine it was one of her long gone lovers and the this man before her. It kept her from tensing and let him do as he pleased. She'd suspected it would come to this at some point. She let out a soft moan, her back arching under his touch.

Zar peered over Akila's shoulder at the note. He made an inquisitive croak, wondering about it.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 pm

It was a letter to a kingdom she'd never heard of before, already marked with the signature of 'Clorogne', speaking of changes promised to an old friend, and a killed man, who remained unnamed. She turned to leave, before deciding to investigate the blood. In seconds, she couldn't help herself from getting to her knees and sniffing at the stain. So farmiliar, yet nothing she had ever smelled...

Clorogne took the only chance he got.
(time skip?)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:44 pm

User Image

Zar hopped from her shoulder to the floor. He cocked his head from side to side before voicing a chilling croak. It was clear he didn't like the stain. He could tell it was blood and that it wasn't a good thing.

((Yeppers.))

Aleera lay curled against Clorogne, hoping she'd bought enough time for Akila. She felt filthy from what she'd done but knew it needed to be done. For now, she simply relaxed, half-asleep.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 am

Clorogne had his arm around the Seer, stroking the hair at her shoulders, and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

Akila didn't know how long she'd been there, so turned to look it ver moor. Nothing else she thought she needed, "Zar, on my shoulder, there are traps, you'll get hur-" as she'd taken a step back without realising it, something along the lines of a smaller version of a bear trap, clamped around her ankle. Damn it!
She took a deep breath, not looking at her shed blood. All of her torture prepared her in a way. She was getting used to the pain. It could have been far worse.
"How do I open it?" Akila asked quietly to herself and her bird, her voice nearly breaking at the last word, anyway.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:44 pm

User Image

Zar cheeped and hopped up onto her shoulder just as the trap snapped around her ankle. He flinched at the sound it made and cooed reassuringly to Akila. Opening his wings, he fluttered down to the trap, poking it with his beak. He croaked triumphantly, bouncing up and down on the release trigger of the trap. All Akila had to do was push down and the trap would release but it was a strong trap, one that required strength to reset.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:04 pm

"Thanks Zar." Akila hed her breath, trying not to look at her actual leg, as she out all of her body weight on the other side. She could feel it tearing her skin with the movement, and she allowed her eyes to water, but she caught herself, "Okay. I can do this..." She tried again, and snapped it open, to stay, slowly removing her leg, "Okay, uhm...rag, rag..." the was a small amount of her blood. Surely he would see it! She searched the place, much more carefully now.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:18 pm

User Image

Zar flitted around the room, searching. Seeing nothing, he landed on the desk and warbled to get Akila's attention. He pecked at the drawers below him. He couldn't see any rags but maybe there was one in the drawer.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"Okay..." she hobbled to the desk, careful of her leg, and opened a drawer, perfect, a shredded old shirt, and a handkerchief. She took the handkerchief to the bloodied floor and soaked up as much as she could, "Zar, I want you to drop this out in the woods, far enough away that he won't find it, okay?" she pet the bird, "I'll be okay. Go. I'll call if I need you." she cooed to him softly.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games