Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image Naoki frowned. "Yes, but the bus already makes noise as it is. Running straight through roadblocks with the snow plow would magnify the din. And you know what happens then."

She sighed after a moment. "But I guess there's no other way through it since land travel's the only thing we've got."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:17 pm
User ImageKoji knew the noise it would cause but they didnt have a choice. They needed to keep moving or risk being attacked on the spot again. "As long as the bus is on the move we'll be fine. Priority is to resupply then look for signs of military outposts. But.. it's strange. Why hasn't the military arrived here in full force? What they like sending 2-3 men or women on commando missions? Unless.." He faced Naoki, Sirena and the rest of the military personel. "Unless the military has no intention of rescuing survivors.."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1ELUG7_6ok&feature=related

User Image

I bean to look at every one a tad angery. I stood up and spoke out. " Ok. I can find out before we go in weather or not there are people inside, not to mention Naoki! When in comes to reading the Zombie minds, it's not that easy to explain."

I began to look down while I folded my arms tring to think of a way to describe it. " It's not like I'm really reading anything, Um, I guess you can say it's like looking through a book with out anything in it. You flip through the pages but noting comes out."

I lowered my head as I looked over to Ryuu. " And I never read the mind of people I like, you don't have anything to worry about, but I will talk with you all when we need to be quiet inside the mall."

I began to smile as I began to think about the idea. " I guess I'll be the code talk between us that way we don't make any noise. "

I petted Nana. An Idea poped to mind. I began to speek again. " Hey Koji. Do you think if we come accross a pet shop in there any of the animals would be worth saving? "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpxHzZ11qLo
User ImageSirena understood where to head. But chit chatting made Sirena feel a little dizzy. She stopped the bus and turned to the passengers "Guys, keep it down alright?" Sirena than started looking at Hana. The first she wanted to tell something to "First, could you please tell my name correctly? Second, even if you could be a code talking, we can't reply can we? And also you can't just enter our mind and tell where and what is happening. Well, even if you can, we can't tell you... Also, more animals would be very bad. They would make more sounds. And most of them might already escaped..."

Sirena then sighed. But something Hana was right. "Yes...Mikael won't give up. If Rikka gets another vision with him in it, it would be a surprise, but you would be right. But Rikka isn't getting any vision right now. Perhaps the last vision wasn't success?"

Sirena closed her eyes. When she opened them, she was already facing Koji with eyebrows very low. "Other in our military are useless. They won't sacrifice them selves for people. They are called no longer one of military. They are sending half and half to not get attention, and be ready. They can't just come in full force and get all killed and then nobody's left." Sirena was very serious now. Not even laughing through the time this appeared. Unless it's something really happy. Like the end of those zombies.

"Rikka...have you had anymore visio--" Sirena stopped seeing Rikka who was already asleep. She looked cute, but full of fear. Like her dream is also horrible...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hatukiri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 am

User Image
*Redeem narrowed his eyes at the guy they called Koji as he talked,he then said to himself.* ~"hmm...this might be a problem"~
*Redeem had to ditch these guys hopefully by the next stop they make, If they do manage to meet up with any other military personal, they would most likely speak of him being amoungst them, and then he would get his rank stripped from him for not following the Generals orders*
Fck!! *he murmored to himself as he continued to watch Koji and listened in closely to what he was saying to the others...he knew, he would have to kill them all some way, to save himself Retired General Anasako, would have to be the first to go since she knows him too well and would know how to kill him in face to face combat.He would have to catch her off guard if possible...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:25 pm
User ImageKoji looked at Hana and smiled a bit. He understood her interest in animals. "I'm not making any promises, but if we do find alive ones maybe we can. But you have to teach them to keep it down or else they could lure the undead towards us." He said this in a low tone as to not cause Sirena more headaches. He faced her and pointed at the intersection ahead. "Make a left over there and-" The bus ran over a zombie. "..and go straight 2 more blocks."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image Naoki heard a mumble behind her, and she casually looked to see who it was. Redeem sat there, looking the tiniest bit worried, and what Koji said ran through her mind.

What if Koji was right? What if me and the other recruits were sent here just to test things out, and the real officers are actually in on this...

Naoki chewed on her thumb.

Traitors, traitors... What if Mikael isn't the only one we have to look out for? She was aware of Redeem's stare boring into their backs. What if no one really is coming for us... That means--i]

Her thoughts were sidetracked when the bus lurched a little, and Naoki realized that they had run over a zombie.

"Jeez," she said, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. Then her troubles returned to her. She leaned over to where Koji was sitting.

"Hey," she whispered in a very low voice. "I know you mean well and all, but I wouldn't talk about the military like that if I were you. I know for sure that you can trust me and Sirena on this, but others..." Naoki meant Redeem, of course. She shook her head. "Others, we shouldn't be so sure about. If you have any ideas, keep it to yourself for now, yeah?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 am
User ImageRyuu whispered to Hana-well there is something I have to talk to with only using your special abilities- he said then switching to thinking So I don't know how this works but since you can read minds I need you to do me a favor, I need you to read that guy Redeem's mind. I don't trust him so I'm counting on you to tell me or Sirena or Naoki what ever plans he might have. If there is nothing that may bring harm to any of us keep reading. Ryuu thought to himself hoping Hana would hear that.

Turning his attention to the rest of the group"So anyone know what time it is? It would probably be a good idea to get somewhere safe before it gets dark and we can't see these things very well."  

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:36 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako felt all the tenseness in the bus, and grew tired of everyone being so uptight and over alert. She got up and walked towards the seat where Ryuu sat and sat in the one right behind him*

Hey Ryuu~~~ whats up!? *she poked him in the arm*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:01 am
User Image"Huh nothing Miss Anasako it's just that I'm not sure what time it is and if we get stuck out in the dark it might be harder to see these things."Ryuu said to Miss Anasako  

Heart of Madness

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

Ohhh...*now turning towards Koji and the rest*
Hey any of you guys know of any motels we can bunk in for the night? We could probably barricade and lock all doors and windows when we get there...What do you guys say!!?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 am
User ImageSirena sighed, and continued driving. She heard what Anasako said as she took a route to a Motel she knew. It was called 'Ritz Motel'. "We will stay night here. Ryuu is right, we can't continue going to mall when it's getting dark." Sirena said pointing to the motel where she stopped. She walked out and stretched her arms and yawned.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:57 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako emered from the bus with her backpack, and folled suit to Sirena she then turned towards everyone and said*

We should all probably have a Bunk buddy!!! *she winks at Ryuu*
It would keep us all safer by staying in pairs rather than sleeping alone!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:02 am
User Image

User ImageKoji replied to Naoki in a low but forcefully muttered tone. "What are they gonna do? Kill me for stating the truth?" He knew that was an option given to anyone with a gun. But he sticked with his word, there was no way he was going to let anyone do such a horrible thing to the survivors.

As the bus stopped at the hotel, Koji drew his sword and motioned slowly towards the entrance. It was like a scene from a horror movie, flickering lights, creaking floors and torn wallpapers. The front desk was covered in blood as some of the room keys were scattered on the floor. "Are you sure you guys want to bunk in here?" He asked in an unsure way. He felt like this place will be the end of them all if they're not careful. It was like a haunted house, with strange noises and voices echoing through the hallways.

T-they're not gonna get me.. T-they're not gonna get me..

I did good.. right momma? That man was going to run away..

T-trust no one.. that's right.. no one..

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 am
User Image

I smiled as I steped out. I began to speek to Ryuu Telepathically. * You didn't have to ask me to do that. I'm already reading him like a book right now, but everythings kind of fuzzy with him. Either he knows how to block me from seeing certain things or He doesn't even know what he's doing here. All I do know is that he's thinking about leaving the group. Something about being in trouble about talking and working with us, survivers. *

I began to walk over toware the the stairs to see a couple of undead fall down them. I just dodged them as if nothing had happen or someone was running down them. I swung my blade taking there heads clean off. "Well I think that that's the last of them around here. at least for now anyways let's head in shall we?"

I moved over to a room on the ground floor and looked into it. It was the kitchen. I smiled really big. " Since Hiatay fixed Launch earilier I'll work on supper ok?" I looked into the frige and freezer. " Pork cops and Toasted Paninies sound good?"

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games