Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm
Alphonse was surprised on how friendly the Kazekage seemed. Alphonse started to stutter when he spoke up. "Uh-uhm, I don't know what you mean the clapping, but yes I am Alphonse Ranton Elric!" Al bowed to the Kazekage and then spoke up again. "I am here to graduate and start my advanced ninja training... I think o-or I am pretty sure that I am to become a puppet master. My old sensei said that I had a very innate knack that I had when I played with little dolls." Alphonse started to shake out of anxiety and then smiled wide for the Kazekage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Still in shock that strange cross dimensional stuff was happening, beads of sweat went over my forehead. "You're here as back-up, ne? That's good to hear! One of the other graduates, Ken Xithyl & his pet, have already went off to help the newest assignment. I have a feeling that I'll need you here, though, if you could get a head start on your training. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) Also, a pile of super awesome headbands, right next to you!" Throwing both hands up into the air, a celebratory confetti ball poofed open, spreading the happy times everywhere.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:09 pm
Alphonse grabbed a headband and tied it around his neck. "Arigatou kazekage, I was thinking of training! Is there a place where puppet jutsu is easier to perform. I-I uh, I want to take the next steps in learning a puppet master route. Except I have some family jutsu that would be nice to perform as well." Alphonse started laughing and scratching the back of his head. Alphonse then looked to the Kazekage and asked "Is there a blueprint of a puppet I should have Kazekage. I know if only I could get a legendary puppet to use? I mean I'm sure I could make it if given the right parts!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:21 am

Info:
[Myself & Six]

"The academy is so skilled in helping others learn that there is a natural deduction in learning times." Taking a moment to think about what kind of puppet to use, my hand automatically slid down to a draw full of manga & anime drawings. Pulling a large poster out, the header was obviously scratched out due to the nature of the business. Upon it stood a brilliant armored man, sometimes called 'little brother', other times called 'an abomination'. He had a fondness for rescuing cats, making strange faces, & dabbling in the dark arts, which showed through due to his hollow insides. "This is one of the most awesome of awesomely manly men! Take this to Bast's shoppe in the shopping centre & she'll make you your first puppet."

Suna's Shopping Super Dome!!!!!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:04 am
[[So I sort of made the Alphonse puppet but it is in the forum and I would appreciate if you could modify it and then I can go towards the superdome...]]

Alphonse stared in awe as he scribed over the poster. Alphonse then watched the poster and asked "What do you mean the dark arts and silly faces... Is this puppet... Alive?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

"Oh, you silly goose, of course he is. He & his big brother, Ed, went through many trials and tribulations using the most mystic of dark arts... Rentanjutsu & Renkinjutsu! Would you like to read all about these two? I have an extra copy of the entire manga, anime, & movie set." Snapping my fingers in a strange fashion, a courier came in with a cart full of otaku stuff, & then quickly quit the room as commanded. "Full Metal Alchemist! Yours for the reading if you'd like."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 am
Alphonse was going to tell the Kazekage that he didn't believe him except it was all true! Before Alphonse and his family got to Suna it was in a manga called Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood! "W-well I would love to! I would also like to get my puppet sometime in the meantime but I am very interested in these dark jutsu you speak of. I-it seems very interesting." Alphonse looked down and then back up to the Kazekage "Do you think I can do it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

"Well, the dark jutsu are--" Getting cut off as a massive explosion rattled the shutters, the office became entrenched in mist. "What the heck," I nearly cursed, racing up out from behind the desk & over to the window. In each quadrant a major aquaduct had failed, & massive flooding was occuring. With as much water as was pouring in, the village would all soon have to fit in the Kazekage's building, it being one of the tallest structures around the area. "Bast," I shouted, slapping her summoning seal.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm
Bast toppled out of the summoning seal, having been mid-topple before being summoned. She quickly sprang to her feet and regained her composure as soon as she realized where she was.

"Mamoru! There's flooding!" she stated, unaware of where she should go with that statement. "Where do I start?!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

Glad to see that Bast was unharmed, Mamoru directed her out to the center of the village. "The people in the Library, those in the town square near the Foudroyant Fountain, the ones in the Shopping Dome, & the Academy/Dojo should be evacuated first! The Residential District should hold up well due to the heighth of the buildings, the Hospital can bar their doors, & the Tea Shoppe Citadel can simply shut their openings. I get the feeling that there are 4 seperate ruptures, not including those outside the village."

Ruptures inside the village: Bast's Residence, the Hot Springs, Didrika's Dango Shoppe, & inside of Siniku's Compound.
Ruptures outside the village include the following: Hidden Sand Village Roads (3 seperate northern routes), the Border Outpost's Jofuku rooms (Feeling & Sight), & Rouran (Southern District & Labyrinth only).

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 pm
"Gotcha!" Bast responded, sending out a message to her golems. The creations would mobilize with the exception of Poryo, who was telling her that he was busy. She told him to hold out as much water as possible, which got what equated to a healthy thoughtful of laughter from the golem. "I'm off!"

Bast ran out of the Office and up to the roof, where she would signal for the electricity to be shut off to all non-essential systems in the Village and for the emergency lights to be lit. While this signal was processed, she eyed several clouds of water spraying upward, a feat which she only managed during the dark night because of the few lights that were still on. One by one, the districts of the Village were plunged in to darkness and then illuminated by bright lights. The emergency lights were mounted alongside the street lights, and were powered by solar energy gathered during the day time. She could see people already gathering on high ground, which was good; it seemed that the flooding of the residential district had not been forgotten.

Bast readied herself for the endeavor by pulling her cloak off and stashing her things next to the door, followed by the donning of a breath mask. She would likely have to get wet, and she was going to be in just a simple shirt and pair of shorts for that. Unfortunately, she was wearing pants, which meant that the fabric below her knees was sacrificed. After checking to make sure that her goggles and breath mask were secure, she rushed toward the fountain.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 am
Alphonse really wasn't sure what to do. One of his elements were Water (Suition) and with that he hadn't learned any jutsu. "K-kazekage s-sama, should we continue our conversation some other time? Or should we continue seeings how I am probably not best suited for this type of work?" Alphonse was a bit skeptical with what was happening around him but he knew that if it came to it he would help!  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

Bringing my head back inside the office after Bast departed, sweat drops were flowing down the sides of the blindfold. "Um... we don't really have a clue as to how to do those two dark arts of alchemy work, so you'd have to undertake those as a personal study. Advanced methods of kugutsu can approximate the empty armor, but the other effects are difficult to study." Thinking on the status of the various villagers, a natural question came to, "Hey, can you check up on several districts? The worst of the flooding should be over if you want to see how water walking works."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 pm
The clone of San would nonchalantly strut into the office, then finally offering Mamoru a bow before speaking while standing at parade rest.

"Mamoru, i am here to issue my report."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Info:
[Myself & Six]

Moving back to the desk, a nice cool glass of lemonade sat waiting. "So.... what really happened out there, San?" Sipping on a long, curly, bendy straw, the ice crinkled in the glass.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games