Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:27 pm
“No you can stand still,” Manfread said moving in to attack, “But it might hurt a tiny bit.”
He took the sword in one hand and used the other arm to hold the rest of the weight, with a single vertical strike he went to hack down at San. Following through he placed the tip on the ground and pulled up. The blade flew to the sky in a second strike at San, although Manny was left slightly open after the second attack.
Saidai Shinpuku [ Upwards Swing ] 2/4
Hiki [ Saw ] 1/4  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San's quick footwork allowed him to slide back, then slide to the side between the two massive strikes. With a small smirk, the ninja drew his blade, but offered no attack.

"No thanks buddy, i think i will stick with my dodging for now"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 pm
“You sure?” Manny asked with a smile, “Blocking is always an option ya know.”
Yeah, block, pfff our swords are made of the same metal blocking would be too dangerous, for your little sword alone, he thought. Manfread took his sword in one hand again and used his other one to balance the weight. With a side step he quickly swung down in a hard vertical strike, then letting the blade fall closer to the ground he brought it back up in a deadly arc. Finally infusing his weapon with chakra Manny preformed an empty swing, energy exploded off his blade in random directions.
Saidai Shinpuku [ Upwards Swing ] 3/4
Hiki [ Saw ] 2/4
Taikutsuna Sutoraiki [ Dull Blade ] 1/5  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image

San was alarmed by the flying chakra blade all around the place, and abused his flexibility and now jumping areal prowess to move around the room, swiftly avoiding all of them.

"Thats a nifty trick. What style are your training in?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 pm
Manny watched San bounce around the room with his byakugan and began charging his sword with chakra again.
“Its called Hakyoku-ken no Kata, the sword of Catastrophe style,” he said with a grin that nearly split his face into. “Fits don't it?”
He dashed in closing the distance, using the empty swing he launched his chakra off the blade at San. This time is didn't randomly explode but surged forwards is an unconcentrated mess. Slamming his foot down he would try to follow San's next move. Dragging the tip along the floor when he was close his sword would lunge up in a vicious arc, then taking it on one arm and the weight in the other he would make a vertical swing down.
Saidai Shinpuku [ Upwards Swing ] 4/4
Hiki [ Saw ] 3/4
Taikutsuna Sutoraiki [ Dull Blade ] 2/5  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

San smiled and spoke as he drew his sword. Manny was up to something.

"Yeah...it is fitting...."

As the blade of chakra was comming in, the sannin use a powerful sword swipe to cut the chakra blade in half using defense of steel from shunkan no hagane. Then with the addition of the ninja's two swipes, San absused his reflexes and flexibility to simply side step and "By a hair's breath" dodged his two downward swipe.

"Well that was fun, what other tricks do you have"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:00 pm
Manny fused his sword with chakra again and dashed at San, with an empty swing he released the chakra at San. Energy erupted towards San but it was still not very concentrated. Not stopping he moved closer and took the sword in one hand, resting the weight in the other. Swinging down in a vertical he would drop his sword instead of following through.
Hiki [ Saw ] 4/4
Taikutsuna Sutoraiki [ Dull Blade ] 3/5
Grabbing Stopma he infused it with chakra and swiftly brought it down at San, preforming an empty swing and releasing the chakra that would kick San in the chest! It was far more concentrated and would most likely catch San by surprise. After all who would expect Akane's leg to spout chakra and kick them when in Manny's hands.
Taikutsuna Sutoraiki [ Dull Blade ] 4/5  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Using his fast reflexes, the ninja jumped out to the side in a vault. His dodging skills seemed more then enough to handle this blade style of Manny.

It wasnt until Manny pulled a leg that San was slightly surprised. Even in a moments hesitation, cause he was using a leg to attack him. Forming his iron sand into a shield, the ninja was thankfully able to form a barrier between him and the chakra mass.

"That was an interesting trick..."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm
“Tsk,” Manny said ad his Stompa manoeuvre failed, picking up his sword he put Akane's leg back into its sheath on his back beside his sword. “I thought it would work too.”
Bringing the sword up he infused it with chakra and preformed an empty swing. Releasing the chakra in a concentrated blast towards San.
Taikutsuna Sutoraiki [ Dull Blade ] 5/5  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

San was thankful manny had good chakra control, and was rather impressed with the chakra wave he was able to create. It would be useful for him especially to have a technique that could be a long range technqiue mixed with his short range taijutsu. However, the sannin had the trick up his sleeve as well. In a fluid, cutting motion the ninja used his sword with defense of steel and cut through the chakra blade.

"Well lots of tricks should work on me that dont. My experience allows me to be ahead of people that way. You can to...with proper training...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Like a smack in the face, the sannin bowed to the training ninja and spoke in a clear voice.

"Hey, i gotta talk to boss for a moment about a mission. You are welcome to come if you want...."

The ninja swiftly exited

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:57 am
Manfread looked utterly shocked. Like someone had knocked over his ice cream cone.
“But, but, I'm not done kicking your a**!” he shouted as San left, “Don't run away!!!”
Manfread placed his sword on his back and quickly chased aster the other ninja.
(exit)  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

Amai Hana
| Sunagakure | Puppet Rose | Puppet Apprentice | Genin | Nanabi Jinchuuriki |

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai stepped onto the training grounds. Glancing around she wondered if she had found it quick enough for the Kage's taste. I wonder what Maruton I should learn first... Hmmm, i'm sure their are lots of good techniques out there...

[[Sorry so short]]

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 290/290
Ryo: 000

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

Amai Hana
| Sunagakure | Puppet Rose | Puppet Apprentice | Genin | Nanabi Jinchuuriki |

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai stepped onto the training grounds. Glancing around she wondered if she had found it quick enough for the Kage's taste. I wonder what Maruton I should learn first... Hmmm, i'm sure their are lots of good techniques out there...

[[Sorry so short]]

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 290/290
Ryo: 000

○•Battle Theme•○

Ergo War

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:58 pm
October Night Starlight

Bast strolled in casually. They arrived just as she finished clearing her Chakra pathways, which was a nice bit of timing. As soon as they were in the training area, she started spinning the scroll for Ayatsuito no Jutsu in hand.

"Good job! So, what are you starting with?" she asked. "Shunshin's usually pretty popular. I'm qualified to train in pretty much anything, even if I can't personally use the techniques of that type."

There was something to be said for studying a lot. A basic understanding of the subjects was useful, but advanced knowledge only came in a few areas. She knew how to teach and vaguely what to expect from certain disciplines, up to a certain point. The finer points of puppetry were foreign to her, simply because she had not used puppets; thinking of healing techniques as organic sealing only got her so far; and some of the elements were difficult to understand, namely some of the nonstandard ones.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games