Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 pm
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

Zeramaru couldn't resist a small smile at the white-haired woman's reaction to the babies. From her physique and cheerful ways he pegged her as being the medical type, like the red-head from the academy. "Excuse me," He calmly asked the woman while giving a small but a polite bow. "How do you know these two?" He motioned to the two Uchihas. The woman interested him a little, so Zeramaru thought he might get to know her and their group more before assuming anything about their business here. He'd never seen them in the village before. Were they rogues?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked over at Sukai with a slight nervous laugh after she too had noticed the children. ...Oh, Sukai... She thought to herself. Dai looked over her shoulder to the boy that spoke to Sukai. She studied him for a moment before looking at the side of Kein's head. He stood further up towards the Hokage then Sukai and Dai did. Wondering if he would ask the girls to excuse themselves from the office. Her eyes moved to the Kage and she stood strong next to Kein. Dai couldn't help but to wonder if Kein was going to ask them to step out.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked over seeing a boy smile at her as she spoke to the babies in the chair. He asked her how he knew of the two. Sukai smiled softly yet bubbly and put her finger to her lips saying 'Shhh and one moment please' as she waited for the Hokage and Kein to speak. Her purple hues then went back to the infants. Her smile grew, she wanted to make funny faces at them and make them laugh, though. She knew better and that at the moment it was not the right time to play with babies. . . . . Even if she wanted to badly!

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:03 pm
The Hokage sat, quietly regarding his cup of still warm tea in his hands. Taking a sip, he idly swished it about his mouth, allowing the taste to flood his senses. Swallowing, he sighed before placing it back upon the saucer. The door opened, admitting the three Ninja that had almost randomly appeared at his village gates. Stroking his beard with one hand, he gazed at them, scrupulously surveying their clothing for any hints to their overall worth to him. Standing up from his desk, he grasped his spear and utilizing it as a walking staff, moved around the desk. "Welcome to Konoha: Uchiha Kein, Chiryō-shi Sukai, and Imatokai Konan Daitomi. I am Moukogawa Wazurai, Lord Hokage, and I am mightily curious as to your reasons for approaching my village. I am to understand that you were summoned here by one, Uchiha Reiko, yes? You were also, undoubtedly, informed that he failed to go through proper channels to invite you. I must therefor request that you inform me what he has called you here for, for obviously, I am at a loss."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:08 pm
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

The cool and serious shinobi raised an eyebrow at the woman. Did she just "shush" him? Zeramaru shrugged it off and stepped away. If she didn't want to speak to him then that was on her. For the time being he stayed nearby though so that he could hear what exactly was going on. He hated this feeling of sticking his nose into other peoples' business. While initially interested in this group, Zeramaru took on a new position of dejection and now only wanted to receive his mission so he could go his own way again.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein dipped his head once more and said," Of course Lord Hokage. I will tell you what he told me in his message but I as the elder of the Uchiha I request that you do not freely give out this information. Any Uchiha that is of age with a significant enough reason can call clan meeting. Reiko has done this. Under the guise of training the new generation in its ways. For the overall benefit of the clan. Why he did not use the proper channels well that is something you will have to ask him. If I may be allowed to speculate I believe since he is hosting it outside your fair city he may be under the belief that he does not need to. Granted this purely speculation. " He sighed as he looked over his shoulder at Dai and Sukai before looking back at the Hokage and said," Also Lord Hokage, Would it be possible to arrange a form of lodging for myself and my shinobi. Its been a long trip and its taken a toll on all of us.I will gladly stay and entertain any questions you may have until you are satisfied but please allow them to rest." Kein cared about his clan and his village but he cared more about his subordinates. He loved each of them and would do anything for them.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:22 am
Zeramaru Akasun
The Puppet Master
User Image

Zeramaru quietly left the office. With how quiet and dramatic everyone was he bet that he could get more training done and be back before anything further even happened.

exit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:47 pm
"Very well, Orbezus will guide your students to the apartments. Unfortunately, until I can finish talking with you, they will have to remain there under guard. Anything they ask for, within reason, will be provided to them." The Hokage said, sparing a glance over to the ANBU captain. Striding over to a nearby table, he poured himself more tea and made another cup for his guest. "I assure you, discretion will be used in this matter, as long as it brings no harm to this village or it's inhabitants." Carrying both cups over to his desk, he placed the new one in front of the Uchiha. Sitting in his seat, Wazurai gestured for him to sit. "I would offer you time to rest as well however, for such matters, time is of the essence."

Orbezus nodded in acceptance of the order before facing the students. "After you." He said, waving a hand in the direction of the door.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai shot a look at the Anbu as he gestured in a fashion that irritated her. She felt like he thought her and Sukai were lesser than him. "Kein..." She spoke clearly, but the edge of irritation was there. Her eyes strong as they moved from the ANBU captain to Kein. Dai paused for a moment. ...House arrest, how low for people not to trust us... Dai thought as she touched her Kumo headband that clearly sat around her neck. She sighed and stood next to Sukai. "See you at the apartment...I guess." Dai looked at the ANBU before grasping Sukai's hand. "Come on, Sukai." She whispered as her thoughts boiled in her veins.
[exit to Apartments]

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's eyes widened but she said not a word of it. When Dai grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the Office she whispered. "Bye, Bye babies."
[Exits to Apartments]

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled as he saw the tea but frowned at Dai and Sukai's reaction to the house arrest. He would have to make it up to them when he got the chance. He took a seat as he turned his attention to the tea he took a sip and it was surprisingly good he smiled and said," Thank you. So tell me what has my cousin been up to as of late? Does he still have that unearned air of superiority. I am eager to hear what has become of him since last I spoke with him. I am willing to help in any way I can. Today I am not a Konin of Kumogakure, today I am just the Uchiha clan elder and a friend of Konohagakure. " He wondered truly what his cousin was up to.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:09 pm
'Reiko? Well, he has a family and has proven himself skilled enough for the Rank of Jonin. However, despite every attempt I have made to help him grow into a promising Shinobi, he keeps backsliding into arrogance.He even had the gall to tell me that I was out of line." Wazurai said, chuckling darkly. Taking a sip of his tea, he inhaled the aroma deeply, allowing the fragrance to soothe him. "His actions are beginning to get further and further out of hand. I have done what I can, left him some slack and rebuked him when necessary, and despite all of it, he fails to see what he is becoming. I'm afraid that if he steps out of line once more, I will be forced to declare him a traitor and excommunicate him, if not execute him. A task, I do not look forward to. A family, wife and two kids, a well paying position, and a place to live in. Still, he wants more, never satisfied with what he has gained."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein was glad that his cousin had raised a family and became a Jounin. But was completely shocked by his cousin's actions. Kein nodded and said," If you would like I can speak with him. I will tell you now I intend to do so regardless of his answer. I teach my shinobi and Uchiha to lead and serve with honor and respect and I expect the same from him regardless of rank or ability. With your permission before you act I would like to speak with your shinobi to see what they think of him. While you have the ultimate vote of declaring him a traitor, his actions may force me to exile him from the clan as well. While I do not wish to do so he may have already forced my hand. I feel he may be a victim of his own success. A trait I see more and more common among the Uchiha. Even the older more experienced ones. They get strong and think they can take on the world without even realizing their own failures and faults." He could not help but wonder if he was close to becoming the same as his cousin. He would need to meditate on it but the thought of it bothered him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:30 pm
The Hokage nodded, "Something I have noticed more and more from ninja in general. Feel free to chat with him regarding it, after all, It is your right as an elder. I do not plan on declaring him one, I will only do so if he gives me no choice. Right now, he's not giving me much options." Sipping from his now cooling tea, Wazurai continued, "I have another topic to talk with you about, however I appreciate your candor with me and will allow you a chance to rest first. You and your team will be allowed access through all civilian areas of the village, as well as the sparing grounds for training purposes. I will call upon you if I need to speak with you, and you have an open invitation to chat while you are in the village. I'm afraid I have other duties to perform, Excuse me." Wazurai stood up and offered Kein a handshake.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games