Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy_freak_man

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:28 pm
Hiruzen walked up to the Kumokage's door while holding his Llama teddy close to his cheest with his right arm and used his left fist to knock on the door softly. The mask covered who Hiruzen was and what his face looked like but, he loved the mask, it covered up all his ugliness. "Hello? Kumokage are you in there? Hello?" Hiruzen called out in a soft tone of voice. It was obvious there was something weird about him because of all the stitches he had across his body. He held his teddy tight though because it was one of the last things he had as an orphan. Plus, it was his only friend since he was treated as such an outcast in the academies.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:20 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Apollo was off with swiftness, and that was good news. Well... It would have been. There was, of course, another knock at the door. The voice that spoke was rather muffled in terms of sound... That meant that whoever it was had a mask on. A silly thing he was, youthful. "The proper term is Raikage," called the clone jovially, as she kicked back in her chair. Likely another genin, but nevertheless, she set a plate on the desk ready for the boy. "Name?"

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

candy_freak_man

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
Hiruzen Tensei

XXXXXXXTrying never hurt.

XXXXXXXGenin || Kumogakure || Strength +1 || Chakra +75

Roleplay Post :
XXXXRaikage? It seems Hiruzen had forgotten the correct term for his own Kage, it made him feel a bit embarrassed. He would place his left hand on ther knob, twist it and slowly push open the door. "My name is Hiruzen, ma'am, Hiruzen Tensei." Hiruzen said looking down towards the ground as he entered.The boy seemed like a shy eight year old but, he was really nineteen years old. It was as if he hadn't grown up at all from when he was younger.

Out Of Character Chat :
XXXXText Here.

Words originally formatted by Drew [ I3ambi ]
Image by Drew [ I3ambi ]

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The door opened, and an oddity was the first thing to welcome her. Face hidden behind that of a mask, not unlike her ANBU and her oinin. This one... He seemed as if he could interesting enough. Leaning forward, she nodded in welcome to Hiruzen. He was frankly, a bit small. Must have been a brilliant shinobi, if he had already succeeded in graduating from the exams to become genin. "Welcome then, Hiruzen. You likely already know of me, but proper introductions are a nice thing. I'm Kinpaku, and I'll be administering you your headband today," she spoke cheerfully. She couldn't tell why she was anymore, she just was. Her finger slid the plate across the desk, tapping it gently. "This represents the epitome of loyalty, Hiruzen, and to betray it would be a shameful thing. I ask that you live to grow strong and help this village prosper."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

candy_freak_man

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:11 am
User Image
Hiruzen Tensei

XXXXXXXTrying never hurt.

XXXXXXXGenin || Kumogakure || Strength +1 || Chakra +75

Roleplay Post :
XXXXThe Raikage greeted him in a nice manner, which he liked. Then, the headband was placed on the table and he would slowly pick it up, putting down his teddy at the same time. He wrapped it on his waiste then, picked upthe teddy once more and held it close to himself. He would nod at the Raikage when she spoke about betraying the Village. "Understood, ma'am. Do I need a Sensei before I begin to train, ma'am." Hiruzen spoke in a respectful, kind tone. He petted the Llama teddy at the same time before putting it up to his ear. The boy snickered before holding the Llama teddy in it's normal position again. It was as if he pretended the Llama could speak to him, he really beleived it could though.

Out Of Character Chat :
XXXXText Here.

Words originally formatted by Drew [ I3ambi ]
Image by Drew [ I3ambi ]

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:39 am
Fuyu gave the door three knocks before entering and standing patiently by the door frame for the boy to leave. Kinpaku would know exactly why she was here and why she had been rushing, the mission.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Heading into the Raikage's office Taizo Commented on his completion of the mission. "Madam Raikage, I have done my duty." He was rather happy actually, He got Money and credit for this, Maybe he should head to Takumi again soon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:24 pm
Fuyu looked at Taizo as he walked in so arrogantly without even knocking, especially since her business was much more valuable to the Raikage than his. He hadnt even thought about the fact that she was there first, her temples twitched slightly as she resisted grabbing him by the neck and throwing him out the window.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:06 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Hiruzen was quick to approach the desk again, and the raikage couldn't help but notice how strange it was to have a genin who would bring about a stuffed animal. One as strange as a llama, even. Such affection directed to the thing, but she set that off to the side. Even after it seemingly cracked a joke of some sort.
"No, Hiruzen. You may have access to the scrolls, they are in the academy still. If you see me practicing though, make sure I don't look angry before bothering me though," Kin laughed some, "Wonderful news, Taizo. All went well? I suppose you want more work than? I'm sorry I don't have much to offer right now, however... If you could find your way to Takumi, I need to find a reasonably priced artisan with some degree of skill, for a monument."

It was the only thing Kin really had in mind at this point in time, missions weren't numerous at this point in time, and so, it fell back to the thoughts of the previous raikage and her adviser. "I'll try and scrape up some more work for when you return. I'll leave them with the secretary."
Her gaze turned to Fuyu, a curt smile upon her lips. She figured Fuyu was going as covertly as her mannerisms would allow.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

"Well Actually Madam Raikage, I've heard there is a traitor amongst us, and I actually might have reason to believe that I know the Culprit. If you'll Give me permission to find, Track, and Apprehend the man, I will do so." He hoped that he hadn't come off as too arrogant, he only wanted to show the Raikage of his abilities.

Title: Traitor's Location
Information: There's a rat somewhere in the village. After receiving your target from the village leader, seek him out. Whence you've found him, report back to the village leader. No other action should be taken.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 6
-_-_-_○ ○ ○ ○ ○
Title: Traitor's Motif
Information: Extension from the mission [ Traitor's Location ]. After you've found the rat, stick around to see if you can't find out what his motifs for turning traitor are. Just make sure you aren't found.
Minimum Posts: 4
---------
Title: Traitor's Trial
Information: Extension from the mission [ Traitor's Motif ]. After you've discovered the rat's intentions, stick around until he's let down his guard. When the opportune arises, incapacitate the rat, bind him, and take him back to the village leader.
Minimum Posts: None

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:26 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The thing that Taizo asked of Kinpaku... It was something she wasn't fond of sending any of her shinobi to do. Ninja they were, but a traitor. Family. Friends. It could be anything, but unfortunately, there wasn't much she could do. "You ask much with this..." Kin mumbled, "How can you grow otherwise, though? I suppose this will have to do. Come back safely. That's an order." There wasn't much to the simplicity of the commands. Taizo was growing into a fine shinobi, from just the time when he came for his band. He would grow fine, if unhindered. That much had to be allowed.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm
Fuyu gazed at him behind her mask as she spoke abruptly, her voice was feminine still, but it had too strong an edge to show anything truly girly existed in her flesh. "Just dont get killed, then we have to kill the guy and dump your corpse off somewhere nice." Fuyu wasnt smiling behind her mask, her tone indicated frustration at the young man and a predicament to the Raikage.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Taizo turned to the masked figure and gave an eerily cheery smile. "I don't have time to die.There are too many things I must do in this life. I will also talk to an artisan for you, as i must go to takumi anyways to pick up a few items." He nodded respectfully to the kage before heading out, and into the direction of the housing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
YamamotoTaizo

Trudging back into the Kage's office a while later, Taizo showed up with the traitor he spoke of, wrapped tightly in a scroll that slowly drained him off his chakra the more he struggled to get free. dropping the man on the floor he placed a document on the desk, a troubled look over his face. "I'm not exactly sure how he got his hands on them, but these documents show the weakest points of entry to the village. This was definitely something I'm glad that I looked into."

((with those missions, and my mission with Kein, I've gotten the req. for Jonin, I figured that instead of asking for it, maybe you could use this as proof that i'm ready for the title or something.))  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games