Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel nodded as the fellow medical student spoke. Then he stuck his book under his arm and gestured to the door. "Sounds like a plan, man." He grinned at the genin and opened the door for him. He fought the urge to yell 'race ya!', but just barely. Composing himself, he asked, "After you?"

[ exit to Academy ]

2500 Ryo
1000 AC

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:37 pm

Komorebii

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Puppeteer // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 535 / 535 // Stamina: 160 / 160 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 1500

Finishing gathering up his stuff, Osamu smiled a bit, “Alright, let’s go!” He then went on through the door and headed out of the hospital to return to the academy.
(exit to academy)

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:36 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shuukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The disappointed kit wagged it's tail very slightly when Kaileer had reached down to pet it. A soft mew could be heard when it heard a familiar voice. The young one had not yet been trained to understand human's language and doesn't even know of sign language. For Lilja, they both had Kagami, Hakanai's mother, help taught her their language as well sign language. And right now, Hakanai had no one. She doesn't even know how to teach the cub.

Followed the nurse, Hakanai turned slightly and saw that Kaileer and the ANBU was still standing there. Said and expressed nothing, she walked into the office. Her heart started to beat faster. She was doing her best to keep back the tears. The nurse gestured towards the chair as Hakanai considered if she wanted to sit on it. Slowly, Hakanai sat down onto the chair, as if she was afraid the chair was a hazard material designed to harm her. When she sat down, Hakanai tried to shut off her emotions and it worked. Only for a little bit. The nurse started to show her papers as she took them and realized what they are. She didn't have to do this for her parents; she was too young. Now old enough to do this, she was really going have to do this. Biting on her lower lip bitterly, the nurse and her started to exchange notes to make accommodations for Lilja. Her hands were shaking more and more each time.

Once done, Hakanai's heart set off a beat. Was she really ready to see Lilja's body? Knowing what may happen, she gave the nurse one moment finger as she found a blank paper and started to write on it. The feeling of warm liquid went down her cheeks as she fought on through the blurry eyes to continue to write. She doesn't even know if it's eligible. Folded the note, she wrote a name on it. 'Kaileer.' Handed it to the nurse, the nurse in return handed her the bag of Lilja's collar she received few days ago for Christmas. Her jaw became tight. She was doing everything she can to not fall down on the floor crying. Shakily and her arms acrossed her chest with her hand holding on to the bag, she followed the nurse into the morgue. It was cold. And she wasn't easily succumbed to the chills of the weather. No. It was cold for another reason. The nurse opened the door and slid Lilja's slot out. Gently, she removed the sheet and stopped at Lilja's shoulder, the below was too grisly to even see. After all, she was crushed in the lower part of the body. With that, the nurse took her leave and went to find Kaileer.

Hakanai froze as she looked at Lilja. She looked like what she usually do. Sleeping. Shakily, Hakanai uncrossed her arm and her free hand shakily went towards the body. The moment the hand touched fur, pain swelled up in her and just burst. The bag with Lilja's collar clanged onto the floor as Hakanai leaned over, her weight now on the slot and started to cry once more, her forehead touched Lilja's. She was gently holding onto the small patch of the soft fur. She couldn't breathe. She really couldn't. Confused, she felt something on Lilja's skull. Shaking hands went to inspect as she felt a slight... hole. Her breath caught. The building fell down on them... there was no reason for that hole to be there.

The nurse easily found Kaileer as she handed him the note. He would noticed the note had few tear stains and her handwriting was sloppy but still eligible to read it. It wasn't the way she usually talk, meaning she had to make it short and with that mindset, writing a note that explains things would take a bit too long on her. He would also notice that she still had no clue to why Lilja died. The cub felt Hakanai's pain so despite hating the smell, he got up and started to walk towards the motion sensor doors and slipped in. He found Hakanai as he cautiously walked up to her and gently nudged her leg. It was enough to snap her out of it. Being calm and gentle, the little one sat down and looked up to her. Hakanai could see him through blurry tears. Wiping them away, she picked him up and held him close. She could feel his heartbeat. The snow haired female was certain that he could feel hers as well. Showered him with kisses as she was afraid of losing him, she leaned down and picked up the collar. With that, she quickly heads out of this dread and made her way to the elevator with blurry eyes. Pushed the button she stepped in to the side so Kaileer can't see her as she pushed the floor button. Once at the floor, Hakanai ignored what was going around her as she was now out of the hospital.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Note:

Need time. Please send report of what happened to me when you can. Inform me of trip when can.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----нakanai was gone for quite a while. The nurse that had taken her into the office returned alone with a slip of paper addressed to me. She handed it over, bowed, and went on her way, leaving the ANBU, the cub, and I alone again. Unfolding the message, I read the brief and messily written words within. She'd been crying, and it pulled at my heart again. She wanted time alone, and wanted a report of what happened. And the trip. I'd almost forgotten in the haze of everything. She wanted to make a trip to her hometown to spread her parents', and now Lilja's, ashes.
-----At some point the cub tottered off into the morgue to find it's new master, and a while later Hakanai came back out with the ball of fur in her arms. She didn't even look at me on the way to the elevator, and stepped out of my sight before the door closed. I sighed and pushed off the wall. There was nothing else I could do for her right now. She needed to be alone for a while. In the meantime, I needed to find some answers for her. I turned my attention to the ANBU. "There were others there, right? Two genin, I think." I vaguely remembered them. They stood out because they weren't masked like the others.
-----The man nodded, likewise standing straight. "Yes, sir. One of them took the leopard's life out of mercy." That comment sent a twinge of anger through me. They'd given her a mercy death without asking Hakanai? That didn't sit well with me, but I needed to hear it from the genin themselves. The ANBU spoke up hesitantly again. "The two are still here in the hospital, as far as I am aware. The boy was in shock when he was brought in."
-----I gestured toward the now quiet elevator for him to lead the way.
-----I followed the man in silence through the hospital until we reached the room he had seen them in. He waited outside while I knocked on the door, stepping cautiously into the room. By that point, I felt numb again, my expression cold. Still I showed enough common courtesy to knock. After all, I didn't like people waltzing into the office unannounced. "Sorry for intruding." My eyes traversed both of them. A white-haired girl and a red-haired boy, just like I remembered. The girl seemed fine, but the boy... The way he held himself, the haunted look in his eyes. He'd performed a mercy kill, but I could tell he wasn't handling it well. Something told me this wasn't going to go very well. "I was informed the two of you were at the scene of the accident in the residential district. I'd like a report of what happened there."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 7 7 5 0
α c :: 3 2 8 2 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 0 5 / 8 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 8 5 / 7 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Greatly improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Greatly improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +290 Chakra/ +290 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Rexnov
Lunar_Serenade19
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image
Axel Storn
Genin l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 300/300 l Stamina - 300/300

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Rin had a point, he was in no condition to train, physically or mentally, but he wasn’t about to let a little stress get the best of him, much less after the show of outright nerves. It was a little pathetic now that he thought back on it, his eyes were fixed on his scratches. He flexed his hands, the wounds stung and were bleeding only slightly. “It might not be a good idea, but it’ll get my mind off… you know. Plus, I get to see what kind of tricks you have up your sleeve.” He feigned a smile, he didn’t want, or frankly need, her worrying over him. She had been rght, and by extension, he had been right: they did have to do these sort of things so others wouldn’t have to carry them on their shoulders. What kind of friend would he be if he let Hakanai kill Lilja? Not a very good one probably, but the opposite was also most likely true; Lilja was Hakanai’s friend and partner, it was she who should have seen the cat go, Axel had no right, but at the end of the day this didn’t matter, the poor girl did not suffer anymore. “Lets get out of here.” He said to the girl, getting up and making for the door. There was a knock, but he didn't seem to hear it and bumped right into a kid that was speaking, more than likely to them, looked just a couple of years older than him. Axel judged the guy wasn’t even in his twenties.

Oh, I’m sorry. Wait, you’re Kaileer, I hope you enjoyed your gift.” He commented absentmindedly, without giving a look to the man to inspect if he had his necklace or not. Once he did, he made note that the man did in fact not have it, or at least it wasn’t visible, or, maybe he didn’t like it. Then the young man spoke, and Axel’s eyes widened. He didn’t really want to talk about it, on the inside he was in shambled again, he closed his fists, his nailed dug into his skin, but he looked at Kaileer straight in the eye. “A report? On who’s authority? Are you presiding over the case?” His voice was on edge, hard, not as amiable as it had been when he greeted the man. Confrontation would probably not work in his favor though, of this he was clear. The man was Chunin at least, and more than likely not a match for Axel. The wise course of action was to pivot away from the situation as a while and focus on anything else. “H-Hakanai.” He said the girl’s name with reluctance. “Is she hurt? Did they treat her? …D-does she k-know?” The last part he asked with a more somber tone. He had never known the extent of Hakanai’s injuries, there were people around her, so he went to get Lilja. That was a mistake, but one he would live with. He couldn’t even recall if they took her out of the rubble, or of he even saw her face when it all happened. Never once while he spoke did he open his hands, and by the time he stopped speaking his palms were bleeding.

Ryo: 800
AC: 1450
OOC:

Technique Used: [NAME] [DESCRIPTION]

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."
Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:34 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Genin l Kumogakure l Ice Queen l
Chakra - 354/355 l Stamina - 150/150 Ryo: 500 l AC 700

She was amused at the comment about tricks, she did have a few, maybe shed be able to end up gaining a lot of experience from a few spars with the red head. She'd hear the knock on the door and look towards it. Axel must've been out of it because he managed to bump into the kid that opened the door. He didn't look a lot older than them. 'Wonder who he is?' Shed think to herself, seeing Axels bleeding palms and the way he was acting, she could tell he wasnt normal at all. He was still in shock and might end up harassing or attacking someone at any moment and aparantly this 'Kaileer' kid might get the worst of it if a confrontation broke out. She would walk over to the two boys placing her hand on Axels shoulder. "I'm pretty sure if he's asking he's got authority, at least more than we do. It's best we just comply after all we should've just gone to the office in the first place and reported" shed say sighing. "Sorry about Axel he's still a bit...shaken up by the incident. I can't say much all I can say is one moment everything was fine and the next everything just crashed down. Its about as helpful as I can be at the moment before we can write a more formal report."shed tell Kaileer, he had black hair and seemed quite a ways stronger, maybe he was a chunin or jounin. She'd have to ask but for now she might as well focus on the task and help the two boys not escalate. " I'm sure shes fine Axel. We should go find her soon, her leg was a little beat up so it would a smart idea... shed say silencing slowly, she remembered the sight of Axel screaming on his bed. He had killed her companion and things might escalate between Axel and Hakanai soon, shed have to keep a close eye out, Axel seemed to get into more trouble at every turn he made.

Who I'm interacting with:
Rexnov

Tao-Benshin

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----тhe red-haired boy bumped into me, hardly seeming to notice I was there until he did. He was a few inches shorter, and younger. A genin, as far as I could tell. I remembered seeing him in passing headed out of the tower once. He recognized me as well, and something about a gift? Oh, he must have had me for the Secret Santa event. I hadn't had a chance to grab the gift with the chaos. I watched him immediately become tense and defensive, demanding to know who gave me the authority to ask. That irked me. I understood citizens not knowing who I was, because they didn't deal with the shinobi all that often. But one of my own? It brought back to mind the disrespect that Myurai had shown me before he gave up all of the titles he held.
-----Don't be angry. He's a genin.
-----The redhead continued hurriedly, asking if Hakanai was hurt, and if 'she knew'. Knew what?
-----A female voice drew my attention to the white-haired genin. She didn't seem to know of my title either, but at least respected that I had some sort of authority. It was... understandable with his reaction because he wasn't in the best place, but I wasn't in the most reasonable mood. The girl didn't have a whole lot of information. I assumed they were there in the first place to help with rebuilding. It had been a mistake to let the untrained genin handle rebuilding in the first place. After two accidents, one resulting in a death, I realized that. "The authority of the Raikage. Hakanai's... fine. She's already left the hospital." Sighing I closed the door gently and leaned against the wall. "I'd like to hear the story from another perspective."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y ף :: 両 1 3 8 5 0
α c :: 4 1 9 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Rexnov
Lunar_Serenade19

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

The Raikage. He hadn’t met whoever that man was yet, but he was sure that the time would come where they would meet, after all, he wouldn’t be a Genin forever, right? He put his hand over Rin’s hand for a brief moment, but it felt wet and drew it away, he never realized they were wet with his blood, and now so was the girl’s unless she pulled away. “A full report…” He said and stole a glance at the girl behind him for reassurance. The man spoke with the authority of the Raikage, it would be for the best to just tell him what happened, not just for him, but for the girl as well. “So we came here from the plaza. We were opening gifts you see, Secret Santa and all the stuff, speaking of which, Rin, where are my things?” He got side tracked, turning back to the girl, wondering where she had put his gifts, he had hoped she brought them with her, but he wasn’t about to take from the man’s time to search for them along the room. With a gentle smack on his face he got back to business with Kaileer. “Anyway… We left the plaza and got to the residential district. We were there to help the reparation of the residential district. Rin had been there in the first accident, but I was certain that I could be of help, I have a few techniques that could help… If I was fast enough maybe I could have turned the house into dust, stopped both of them from getting hurt, but I was too far away to do much of anything. I went to Hakanai briefly, if I remember correctly, and for some reason I just ran over to Lilja. The poor girl was crushed under the debris, she was speaking about some cub beneath her, but I didn’t pay enough attention to her. She was saying something, Shu-something, I think it’s the cub’s name. Uh… I… I… I bent down in front of her and turned all the metal over her into Iron Sand, hoping to let the anbu see the full scope of her wounds, but she wasn’t going to be able to be saved, most of her body was crushed, I don’t know how she kept going, and I did the only thing I could after that; the only thing my father ever taught me to do when an ally was suffering the way Lilja was.” His voice was monotone through the entire thing, his body was limp, and never made eye contact with Kaileer as he spoke. Once he was done, he didn’t speak, Axel didn’t even seem to be looking at anything except for the floor, his hands were shifting and rubbing themselves, spreading what little blood he had on them from one to the other.

OOC:

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Chakra - 354/355 l Stamina - 150/150 Ryo: 500 l AC 700

She raised her eyebrows in surprise. This kid was definitely more than the ordinary person, he was definitely higher than chunin. The authority of the Raikage, had the district incident caused that much trouble? Her hand would soon have Axels blood all over it, it felt odd and a bit displeasing, she'd soon freeze it and let it fall off her hand, not out of disgust but out of feeling a bit weird and uncomfortable with the sensation of blood on her. Getting a small kit to fix up his hands she would begin working on making his hands less bloody. He wouldnt stop shifting which was less than wonderful. She let her mind drift off a bit before coming back and paying close attention, listening to Axel speak made her a bit sick, he was trying to be numb about it but she could tell he wasnt exactly totally unaffected. "Axel it wasn't your fault and you did everything you could. As for your gifts they're there in the corner next to mine, dont worry about that." Shed say, looking over between the two boys, shed let out a sigh. Stuck between a rock and a hard place, not the best situation. "And yes I was in the first accident." shed add sighing finishing cleaning and helping Axels wounds, they were basic things, clean the blood disinfect it and patching it up."But that's not of importance, how is Hakanai doing? She...lost her friend and it would be appropriate to express some condolences once were out of here" shed comment to Kaileer. Shed stare at the boy up and down over and over again. Just who was he? Shed take time to find out at a later moment in time for now she went back to the chair in the corner, grabbing the gifts and bringing them close "better?" shed ask Axel showing him his gifts, they were all safe and well kept from his bleeding and dirt. She was very clean with her items and his.

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin

Passive: •Cold Feet: Rin gains a slight speed boost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

-----crossing my arms, I listened silently as the red-haired boy--Axel--stuttered out his report. I couldn't blame him after what had happened. The only thing that, just like before, irked me was the fact that he had ended Lilja's life without asking Hakanai. My gaze remained fixed on the floor as he finished, and the girl, Rin, tried to comfort him. The pair seemed to be pretty close, but then most of the genin seemed to be friends. Rin proceeded to ask how Hakanai was, despite my previous answer, and wanted give her condolences. All the meanwhile, she bandaged up self-inflicted wounds on Axel's hands.
-----As the white-haired girl finished, I pushed off the wall, fully facing them now. "It's still too soon. She wants time alone. I would check on her in a day or so, maybe." I know after Kazumi and Viktor died, I didn't want to be near anyone for days. Wan had forced his way near anyway, but he wasn't exactly easy to stop once he had an idea in mind. This was completely different. I'd known them for only a short time, whereas Hakanai had known Lilja her entire life. "She's doing as well as she can be, given. She's taking care of that cub. Shu, was it?" My gaze turned to Axel, and brows furrowed slightly. "You know this is the second time reported of you drawing your blade. The decision for Lilja's life should have gone to Hakanai, not you." I took a step back toward the door. "However, I don't deny that a decision would have had to be made that no one liked, and I commend you for being willing to take that fall." Reaching for the door, I paused one last time. "If there's nothing else, I'll take my leave."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Rexnov
Lunar_Serenade19

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:25 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

"S-shukenja. That’s the name.” Axel managed to blurt out before he stared wide eyed at the man standing in front of him. He didn’t know what to say, or even how to feel, but Kaileer’s words felt like a stab in the bac, only that he couldn’t understand why, Axel didn’t know the man, nor did he consider himself a shinobi to have his words cut him as they did, but they still hurt. The boy’s face hardened and he took a step toward’s Kaileer. “Hakanai wasn’t there, and neither were you; I take no pride in what I did, but if I was called to do it again I would. You shinobi are all the same it would appear you care more about yourself than about the others. Lilja was in pain, Hakanai’s wishes were irrelevant in this case, because taking them into account meant furthering her suffering.” His voice wasn’t angry, he never rose his voice, but the word shinobi slid off his tongue like an insult, something he got from his father and his war stories. “If you’ll excuse me, Kaileer, I must go train more if I wish for the things that have happened ever since I got my head band; the attack, the collapse of the building, maybe if all of us would have been stronger lives could have been saved, Lilja could have been saved, and that ANBU from the Raikage’s office would never have been injured.” The fault didn’t rest on anyone in the village, that the boy knew, but somehow he felt like everything that happened around him would be somewhat different if he would have been strong enough to make a difference, but this was not the time for self-pity. “I meant no offense to you, or any one. With that, he wouldn’t say another word and walk away, heading toward the dojo, hoping Rin would follow him like they had agreed before this Kaileer character interrupted and considerably upset Axel more than he already was.

OOC:

Lunar_Serenade19

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:34 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shuukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Was she ready? No. Of course not. But she knew that she had to do this. It was way of the shinobi after all, you win some and you lose some. But still... it hurts. She was here for a reason, to better herself at Eiseijutsu just like Lilja had been wanting her to work on but Hakanai been putting it off. Now... Lilja won't see her actually learning the medical techniques. With a deep sigh, Hakanai entered into the hospital sooner than she thought. Approached at the desk, she started to write. When done, she handed the paper to the woman at the desk. With a nod, she seemed to understood and picked up the phone. Hakanai waited while Shu was fast asleep in the small backpack she was carrying. A male nurse had approached and escorted Hakanai away from the lobby. It was time to train.

The snow haired female was pleased to see that the man had scrolls with him. It would be easier for her to read and try to do it then him explaining verbally because that would not work well. [1/4] They entered into the room with a patient who was getting their wound stitch. The male explained something to the patient while opening the scroll and pointed a jutsu to Hakanai. [2/4] She read it briefly and nodded. Gently, she approached the patient, to make sure she didn't seem aggressive as she placed her hand onto the recently stitched and used her chakra as an 'adhesive' was formed. [3/4] Pulled back, she looked up at the patient and saw him smiling at her in thanks. She nodded and followed the male out of the room for the next one. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Setsugozai Learned! ] [ Assist the Hospital 1 ]

Before they entered into another room, the male pointed to a specific jutsu. The diagnosis. [1/4] Reading over it, it seemed with her rank it may take a bit for her to be able to diagnose her patients. All the more reason for her to become stronger, she would able to help someone in matter of seconds. Could Lilja still be.. no. [2/4] Now was not the time to think about it. She had been holding her emotions until it was time to let Lilja go. She can only hope that the mission would be soon. [3/4 ]Knocked onto the door, Hakanai entered and saw a what seems to be healthy looking female. With a soft fake smile, Hakanai reached out for the female hand and the female accepted as she held it between her hands and her chakra started to glow. Ah. Looks can be deceiving. The male tapped on her shoulder and wrote down, asking Hakanai to what the female has. Hakanai pulled away her hands and replied to the man. He saw the replied and nodded, gave Hakanai the scroll as he trust her to figure things out by herself now. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Shindan [ Diagnosis ] Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 2 ]

Holding the scroll in her hand, she started to read up on different ones. Teikouryoku would be good to learn right now since she just saw someone passed by her and sneezed. [1/4] She didn't want to become sick as she may go to somewhere for a while. Focused on her chakra, Hakanai shivered as a warm chill went down in her spine. [2/4] Did it wrong? She won't know until she does try. And honestly, she doesn't really want to try. [3/4] She can only hope that it was working and that she won't be sick after this. Hakanai however, got a box of tissue and handed it to the sneezing patient as he thanked her. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Teikouryoku Learned! ] [ Assist the Hospital 3 ]

Hakanai glanced towards the jutsu and looked around. She saw a nurse struggle to help a man into the chair. [1/4] Hakanai could use this opportunity. With that, she quickly approached to the nurse as her chakra went into her arms. [2/4] Together, they were able to lift the patient onto the chair. The nurse gave her thanks as Hakanai nodded softly. [3/4] When they wheeled out of the room, she looked at her arms to see if there was any physical changes. Nope. Interesting. This could be useful when she would need to fight hand to hand combat. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Gouwan Learned! ] [ Assist the Hospital 4 ]

Alright. What was next? She saw a nurse sitting down and leaned over, rubbing his thigh muscle. Maybe a cramp? [1/4] Charlie horse? Didn't she read some kind of muscle relaxant earlier? With that in mind, she scanned over the scroll and found it. [2/4] Perfect. Walked over to the nurse, she sat down by him and was careful not to lean back and accidentally hurt the sleeping cub. [3/4] She gestured towards the scroll and then at his leg. He seemed to understand as he removed his hand and let her do the work. Very weakly, she used it as the man seemed relieved. It works for now and he still needed to sit for a bit longer while it was in effect and by the time it was done, the cramp should be gone. With a soft bow, she got up to keep helping out and learning. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Kinniku Shikan Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 5 ]

The next one would be complicated. With the scroll in her hand, she walked up to the fourth floor where most mental patients resided. Passed a note to the nurse at the desk, she wanted permission to use the Mental State diagnosis on a patient they have and someone who would be willing and not at risk if Hakanai does this. The nurse nodded and started to check through the files to find someone for her. Once she found someone, she pushed the chair back and got up, went around the desk and motioned for Hakanai to follow her. They entered into a lobby where there's different patients and there was one that was watching the TV. The nurse did her a favor and asked the patient as the patient nodded, understanding that if a shinobi learn this, she could help the village so much more. Hakanai preformed the diagnosis as she pulled away after few minutes and gave the patint her thanks. He seemed not to responded as his eyes focused on the TV. It seemed that he suffered from major depression after what happened to his family. Unable to be around him, Hakanai quickly excused herself and left as she went to the bathroom to calm herself down.

[ 1/1 Shindan: Shinkyou Learned! ] [ Assist the Hospital 6 ]

After few shaky breaths in the mirror, Hakanai pushed her emotions away while she splashed some warm water onto her face. Grabbed some paper towels, she wiped away the water and remembered about the male with maybe cramp or charlie horse. [1/4] She should check up on him. Returning to the third floor, the blue hues galnced around for that nurse. Dang. Where was he sitting last? Right. She found him. [2/4]

[ 1/2 Kinniku Saichousei Learning ]

He was still in the same place as he was before. She figured it was time to try something else. Sat down by him, she gave him a reassuring smile as her hands gently went to the currently numb muscle. [3/4] With a determined and focused look on her face, she was able to heal his alignment. The nurse thanked her as he got up and went back to work. [4/4]

[ 2/2 Kiniku Saichousei Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 7 ]

Leaned back into the chair it seemed there was a stronger version of the Diagnosis she learned earlier. That was good. [1/4] A patient was wheeled in and seemed to be in pain. The nurse looked at Hakanai and motioned her to check the patient. [2/4] With a nod, she hopped out of the chair and went straight to the patient as she decided to try the stronger version of the Diagnosis. [3/4] It appears that his appendix was about to burst. Concerned, she wrote the note to the nurse. What she saw written back, she was surprised. They wanted her to do this. With the doctor by her of course. [4/4]

[ 1/1 SHindan Ni Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 8 ]

Hakanai does her best to remember what she read earlier. The doctor next to her helped. But first, they needed to help the patient. Wheeled into the emergency room, Hakanai saw the list of the jutsu that they wanted her to preform and in order. With an nod, she quickly read it over and went to the patient side. Her hands started to glow with her chakra color as she placed it onto the patient's torso. [2/4]

[ 1/2 Shinkei Yokusei ]

This method was to numb the area so the patient could be less stressed. It seemed to be working as the patient wasn't clutching his stomach in pain anymore. In fact, his body seemed to relax. Soon after, he was given medicine to be knocked out so they can remove the appendix quickly. [4/4]

[ 2/2 Shinkei Yokusei Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 9 ]

The doctor went ahead and used a real scalpel to cut into the skin while Hakanai would work onto summoning the chakra scalpel for easy cutting of the muscles around the appendix. Closed her eyes, she had focused onto her hands as she started to feel something form. It took some time. After all, this was a new technique for her. [2/4]

[ 1/2 Chakra no Mesu Learning ]

Finally, she felt something solid and a sure fire. Opened her eyelids, she saw the chakra scalpel she had created. The doctor started to show her where to cut as Hakanai did so. At the same time, the nurse was using gauze to decrease the bleeding. She will have to use another jutsu. The doctor started to remove the appendix. [4/4]

[ 2/2 Chakra no Mesu Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 10 ]

While he was removing the appendix, Hakanai took this as a cue for her to help with the bleeding. The scalpel disappeared from her hands as her hands started to glow softly around the wound. She noticed that the bleeding had slowed down. The nurse took the chance to change the gauzes. [2/4]

[ 1/2 Shiketsuzai Learning ]

Hakanai made sure not to use too much pressure, she doesn't want to end up injuring the man more than it was needed. Even when the nurse was dabbing with the gauze, there was little blood on it. That was good. When the doctor had healed up the cuts she made and made sure everything else was fine, it was time for Hakanai to use one last jutsu to preform on this patient. [4/4]

[ 2/2 Shiketsuzai Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 11 ]

The chakra on her palms started to change. Not too long after, there was a small round blue ball underneath her hands. She focused as the wound started to heal slowly. Hakanai had to force her thoughts to the back of her mind. Few questions were starting to emerge about Lilja. [2/4]

[ 1/2 Chiyute no Jutsu Learned ]

Focused and distracted, Hakanai was able to push away the what if questions. Meanwhile, she watched the wound started to heal before her eyes. The blood vessels repaired, the muscles and not too long after, the skin as well. Once she was done, there was no mark or even indication that a surgery was just preformed. [4/4]

[ 2/2 Chiyute no Jutsu Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 12 ]

She started to feel the rustle in her backpack. Once she found few chairs, she gently removed the straps and carefully placed the backpack onto the chair.
                                  She peeked into the open hole and saw that the little kit was still asleep. Okay. That was good. Now having time to herself, she started to read up on the next few jutsus and frowned gently. Who would volunteer for her to do such thing to someone? After she asked few times, many nurses shook their head but a female was daring enough to let Hakanai do this. Hakanai preformed the jutsu on the pinky and watched her cringe in pain. [2/4]

[ 1/1 Itami Gekka Learned ]

Immediately, Hakanai started to use the next one, her hands went to the nurse hand as she shut down the pain receptors. THe nurse let out a sigh of relief. It only last for few seconds but she could see how much pain it really inflicted on the nurse. Soon, she started to use healing hands. [4/4]

[ 1/2 Itami Yokusei Learning ] [ Assist the Hospital 13 ]

Trying to remove the pain suppression was very difficult. Not only that, she needed to be sure to remove the Itami Gekka before she removes Itami Yokusei, she wouldn't want to accidentally cause the nurse some more pain after she boldly volunteered to do such thing. Once it was done, Hakanai gave her thanks as the nurse nodded and left to do her job. [2/4]

[ 2/2 Itami Yokusei Learned ]

Picked up the backpack with the deeply asleep ball of fur in there, Hakanai winced as she saw someone with a burned arm. Hey. Wait. She could use another jutsu. Followed the burned patient, she glanced towards the nurse for a hint that she has permission to preform the jutsu. The nurse nodded. With that Hakanai made sure to numb the area and then used Eshi Tekijo as the dead skin was removed, it started to bleed slightly but they were ready. And so was she. She started to use healing hands afterwards. Several minutes later, the female with the burnt arm let out a sigh of relief when it was all done. With a soft smile, Hakanai turned to leave. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Eshi Tekijo ] [ Assist the Hospital 14 ]

She saw a little girl crying about the massive scrape on her knee. Knelt down by her, Hakanai had that warm personality that seems to draw children. [1/4] A warm hand was placed on the scrape as she started to heal her gently. Soon, the little girl stopped crying and blinked, looked down at the knee and saw there was nothing. [2/4] Thrilled, she ran off to find her mom as she nearly fell, giving Hakanai a mini heart attack. She just saw her almost have another scrap.[3/4] Children had that innocence. Hakanai wished she could have that again. With a shake of her head, she snapped out of it.[4/4]

[ 1/1 Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 15 ]

Decided that she wanted a break from the people, she went into a lab and glanced around. It was empty.[1/4] A shelf caught her eye as she went over to it and started to find guide books on making medicine. She figured she should make some. [2/4]Blue hues looked at the medicine cabinet to figure out what they were low on. Medicine for the stomach. Okay.[3/4] She felt movement in the bag. Setting it down, the little energy jumped out and started to explore. Since the door was close, she will let him explore, keeping an eye on him now and then to make sure he wouldn't get into anything. When she was done making the medicine, she sat on the floor and played with the cub to exhaust him once again. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Kigusuri Souzou Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 16 ]

Figuring out that he won't be tired anytime soon, she had decided to leave the hospital and come back later when he would be sound asleep in the backpack. She found the male nurse and handed the scroll back as well gave him the note to explain where she was going, he shook his head and wrote back, that she can read up on the jutsu while away and can use them as well return the scroll when she returns. With a respectful bow, Hakanai left the hospital with the meowing and bored cub.

Several hours later, Hakanai returned to the hospital and saw that someone was bleeding from the arm. What happened?! It seemed like it may have been some kind of accident!? [1/4] The nurse was running around and one of them remembered Hakanai as she immediately grabbed Hakanai's arm as Hakanai allowed her. [2/4]They went into a room and Hakanai saw that there was a healthy female right there. The nurse pointed to the man's blood and then at the female, Hakanai understood. [3/4]Once they laid the patient and donor close together, Hakanai gently preformed the cut as a sphere of her chakra formed as the blood started to move into the patient with the lost arm while they heal up the arm. Soon, it was done and Hakanai made sure that the woman wouldn't lose more than a pint. Due to the fast work of the workers, the woman didn't. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Chishio Tensou no Jutsu Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 17 ]

The lead the donor out but Hakanai had to stay by the now sleeping patient. She didn't understnad why until the nurse wrote her a note. They wanted her to use two jutsu on this man. With a nod, Hakanai understood. First, she started to draw out the bacteria into the vial. When done, she handed the vial to the nurse for them to test what kind so they can figure out which antibodic would be the best for the patient. [2/4]

[ 1/1 Baikin Tekijo Learned ]

Gently, she took the water bottle and formed bandages with it. At the same time, since it was a bit moist, she can also clean it up. With that, they had gotten real bandages several minutes later which was good since the water bandage she made was about to turn back into water. Removing them, she headed to the sink and placed the bandages there and the moment she did, it became liquid. Washing her hands, Hakanai sighed softly. Being a zombie wasn't easy at all but it seemed to be working so far. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Gantai no Jutsu Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 18 ]

Once the patient who lost his am was being taken care of, Hakanai left the room to learn some more and help around as well. The nurse at the desk motioned for Hakanai to come over so Hakanai did. [1/4]She waited while the nurse wrote a note. Reading it, Hakanai nodded as she went into the room 256 that the nurse asked for her to go into. The patient had some kind of virus and they wanted her to extract it as well. The nurse followed behind Hakanai to inform the patient as the patient weakly nodded her head. Gentle as she can be, Hakanai gave the nurse the vial when she was done. [2/4]

[ 1/1 Byoukin Tekijo Learned ]

Walked out of the room, she was almost ran over by fast acting nurses. Curious, her head turned to see what was going on. It seemed a patient was crashing. Hakanai got in the room in no time, she used her chakra and gently used pressure as well a bit of massage to pump the heart to help it continue to beat. It was then she noticed their throat was moving to the left side. A sign of lung collapse. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Sansokyoukyuu Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 19 ]

Her hand went over to the right lung and used her chakra and inflated the lung, she sees that the throat had stopped moving. That was scary. To see such bone being moved in a way. At least they won't have to poke a hole in the patient to inflate the lung. [2/4]

[ 1/1 Hai Fukuraseruno Learned ]

Now that was done, she needed to make sure the blood was still circulating. With that, her hand went over to the heart once again as the blood started to circulate, giving the brain the oxygen it needs. With the patient lung, heart, and blood now fixed, the patient seemed to be okay and responding. When the heart started to work on it's own, Hakanai slowly removed her hands away. With a nod to the nurse, she rubbed her hands gently as she walked out. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Ketsuekijunkan Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 20 ]

It seemed that today was going to be a busy day. She was once again, escorted by a different nurse to go to another room. [1/4] Right away, Hakanai could smell bile and sure enough, some poor b*****d was clutching onto a trash can and removing the contents from his stomach. The nurse wrote something and handed it to Hakanai. [2/4] They believed he was poisoned. With a nod, Hakanai started to extract poison from him and she succeeded. [3/4] The man seems to have color returning to his face if not still a bit pale. Gave him a reassuring pat on the back, Hakanai got up as the nurse and him were starting the discharge process. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Jokyo Dokubutsu Learned ] [ Assist the hospital 21 ]

Not too long after, a pateitn approached her with bleeding hand. She blinked few times but then understood. He wanted her to heal him. Once she used cleansing of her hands, she placed his hand between hers and first coagulated the blood. When successful and the bleeding stopped, she used healing hands to repair any damage that was done. [2/4]

[ 1/1 Keksuki Gyouko Learned ]

When she was done with him, she glanced down at her hands. With a gentle sigh, her chakra wrapped around and started to eliminate any foreign that was on her. Including the man's blood. After done with the cleansing, she noticed a shinobi had just entered and he doesn't seemed to be well. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Kiyomaru Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 22 ]

The shinobi was being carried by his or her buddy who seemed to be a bit scratched up. Hakanai decided to help them. [1/4] She approached to the weak shinobi and used diagnosis after they laid the tired one down. She realized the chakra wasn't good.[2/4] The other shinobi was still standing by her as Hakanai wrote a note, asking permission from him if she could preform Gien to Kairan. The shinobi seemed a bit hesitant but one look at his buddy he nodded. [3/4] Making sure he was sat down and comfortable, Hakanai started the jutsu. It was very similar to the blood donation so it wasn't difficult. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Gien to Kairan Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 23 ]

It was successful. Now they both were tired but they both will be okay. With a smile, Hakanai left the room and frown at her sore arms. Wait. Didn't she read a jutsu for this? It was like a massage? Applied small amount of pressure on the pressure joints, Hakanai felt the tension was fading. That was good. Wit a sigh of relief, she rolled her shoulder. Figured that she should learn a bit more before leaving so both the cub and her can learn some jutu. [2/4]

[ 1/1 Shiatsu ]

A shinobi came running in, almost knocking Hakanai out of the way. They made eye contact and she pointed at her arm where there was a needle sticking out. With a raise of her eyebrow, Hakanai had decided to help the female. Used cleanse, she had placed her hands on both side of the needle and helped mainpulate the surrounding tissues. With a nod of the head to he nurse, th nurse pulled the needle out and the patient didn't even flinch. [4/4]

[ 1/1 Tekishutsu Learned ] [ Assist the Hospital 24 ]

With that, she had decided to use one more jutsu. It wouldn't be bad to pratice on it. Using chakra, the veins were being connected back and the skin followed. After the bleeding stopped, Hakanai swithched to healing hands so there won't be any marks left on the skin to show that she was once injured.With a smile and nod, Hakanai had used clenased and gave the male nurse that helped her out earlier and gave him the scroll. She will come back to learn later.

[ 1/1 Genshi Learned ]

[ EXIT ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Assist the Hospital x24

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Lunar_Serenade19

Fashionable Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
Rin Yukimori
Chakra - 370/370 l Stamina - 165/165 Ryo: 500 l AC 700

Seeing the redhead storm off she would sigh and bow to Kaileer. "Sorry about that, he's probably still shaken up. It was nice meeting you, so long" Shed say following the redhead althought she thought she might go check out the plaza first to see if the person whom she had left her gift for had been there. She wondered about the reaction but would sigh and run along after he would leave.
[Exit to dojo]

Rexnov

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:00 pm
User Image

-----[Lazy exit to Gates]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

o Takii o

Inquisitive Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:30 pm
Gamzee Sagishi || Doc Sake

User Image

...It had been quite sometime since he had been to the hospital, Gam had been stuck in a bar under the intoxication of some very strong sake that he wasn't even sure was healthy to be drinking, but it as some of the best he had ever had. He had drank all that the tavern had, even got some for his personal collection to drink later. With the cylinder jug filled with the special sake turned up above his head, he gulped it down till there was nothing left as he stood just to the side of the entrance to the hospital. The sake induced haze was bliss to him as he let out a relaxed sigh. His cheeks were a little flushed, but it was hard to tell with his skin tone. Placing his hands deep in his pockets he walked through the sliding doors of the hospital, Gam took a look around just to see who all was there, it seemed to be a slow day, not very many people were around. Gam turned to the direction in which his special little room was on the first floor down the eastern hallway, closing his eyes he began to walk toward it. It took him a good three to five minutes to get to the room through the huge hallways, before entering the room he took a look in either direction to see if anyone noticed him for him to talk to, but absolutely no one was around. Opening the door, it was dimly lit inside, filled with all the medical supplies of a shinobi doctor. Gam tugged on his doctors coat as he entered. It was time to train a bit more...

...Pulling back the rolling chair that sat in front of a big desk full of numerous potions, concoctions, raw materials for creating more of them, and many other such things used in multiple files of medicine. Sitting down in the chair, Gam pulled himself close to the desk and began to look at all the different medical containers, he needed to master creating medicines for any aliments. Reaching for a mortar and pestle and already had a mushy yet still pretty solid purple substance in it, Gam began to crush the substance in a twisting mashing motion over and over again till it was a fine almost liquid paste. Turning it over he began to scrap it into a curved cup with large sides. Gam then took a vial that was had a foreign label on it that was more of a symbol than any known words. It was a powder substance, almost a dust, Gam poured just a bit of it into the cup with the purple stuff. He held a stern concentrating look upon his face as he poured just the right amount into it before placing it back where it came from. Afterward, he stirred the powder for a while into the purple substance till it was in clumps of off purple goo...

...Gam began to look across the table at all the liquids and raw material trying to think of what would finish off this medicine. He was creating a pain relieve of strong proportions, his eyes landed on a bottle of dark red liquid with minerals floating in the bottom. Gam began to rotating the bottle around and around until the minerals has dissolved into the liquid again. Taking a beaker Gam began to take bits of the liquid, making sure he got the minerals too, and placing it into the cup until the whole thing became a fine paste again. Gam then stirred it all up so it was almost a brown color. This was a numbing pain reliever for any sort of physical, or mental pain. Sort of a miracle drug, yet the addictive nature would very well be there. "Done..." muttered Gam to himself as he placed a screw top onto the cup. Leaning back Gam placed his hands behind his head and stared off into nothingness as he became lost in thought...

Kigusuri Souzou [ Medicine Creation ] Learned

...Sliding the chair back from the desk, Gam stood up, grabbing the concoction he just created he placed it in his doctors coat pocket and turned around to walk across the room. On the other side of the room was a training dummy that was used originally for medical purposes, it held latex bags in the body to simulate organs and such. Gam placed a hand on the chest of the dummy, outlining where a set of lungs would be on a human being. Dropping his hand to his side he began to quickly concentrate chakra into his hand, a purple mist began to formulate from his hand getting thicker and thicker as time went on. The technique he was attempting to use was the Lung Collapse Technique. Once a thick concentrated layer of chakra swept across the users hand all it took as a single stroke across the chest for the chakra to enter collapsing the front of the lungs then bringing it back to collapse the backside of it. Gam felt the chakra on his hand reach a peak in it's thickness. As it did he brought it up slowly to place it on the chest of the dummy...

...As he did so the chakra shot into the dummy, pushing it back a good foot instantly, there was a loud pop of the latex that was used as the lungs collapsed on themselves. It was an instant success in the technique, it seemed Gam was getting good at chakra control. Turning around and taking a step toward a table, Gam grabbed a scalp and placed it on the chest of the dummy. Slicing downward on the middle of the chest, then slicing in either direction making a "Y" incision in the chest he opened up the plastic chest and looked at his work. the latex bags were completely stuck together, just as it would seem a lung would be if this technique was used on a person. But, unlike an actual person who had the possibility of re-inflating the lungs sooner or later this thing did not...

Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] Learned

...Once all was done, Gam stood and left the room, headed down the hallway and out the door. He was off to another part of the village...

[/Exit]

Rank:: Genin || Chakra Pool:: 425 || Stamina Pool:: 75 || Class:: Medical/Senor || Bloodline:: Oni

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games