Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:58 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō didn't really know to react, what the right thing to say would be without just making him sound all the more awkward and naive. Or, worse yet, uninterested. "I don't know much about woodwork." He offered lamely. He'd certainly agree about being too soft. Many would. Honō would close the gate behind them upon reaching the dog-allowed park and scan his eyes over the dogs under his watch, counting their number, before unhooking the leashes from their necks. One by one they bounded off, some immediately going off to do their business while others just lost themselves in running around, getting constantly sidetracked by something else. "Uhm, Fuuin?" Oh it had been quite a while since he last went over anything from the Academy. He could at least say hadn't learned any. ... he thinks.

"I... don't believe so?"

[ 5/6 ]

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 190/190
Stamina: 190/190

Other
AD Reaper Elyse
Oh, thank you! XD

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:00 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Watching Honō with a intent expression in her eyes as if she was eager for his agreement MIko would break her gaze to attend to her own pups. She'd noticed that Honō had let loose his boys to run around the park and the thought had nearly slipped her mind as she'd had them their but hadn't let them run free in the park particularly designated for them to do so. Unleashing them into the fray the were off like a rocket running and rolling around in the grass and some found to time to make with the bathroom stuff to which Miko and her obtuse experience with pets would step back a bit knowing that she'd have to be the one to clean that up. Refocusing on Honō Miko would clue into what he was saying and had said since she'd let the dogs go for their romp. "I don't know much about woodwork.", he said, and her thoughts to that were,
"I'm not just interested in this idea for some master ta come save me from my woeful skills to craft things. I've been needin a partner in ambition... and I think if you're willing to dream a big dream with me, well our little team might be able to do a lot for this village in the ways of reinventing the way people view weapons focused tactical combat at all ranges. Then if you're interested we could open a store. My grandfather..." Miko paused on the mention of her grandfather with a sullen expression showing signs of her grief. "...he believed that becoming a shinobi was all it took to be a upstanding civil servant to the people, and compared to "the old life" it was going legitimate in ways of makin some ryo. But he's gone now, and I'm seein this from another angle. It ain't enough just to become a shinobi, we've gotta define our strengths for ourselves " Miko was running away with her self in thought a bit, quietly having a epiphany behind her normal poker face, but in her eyes a breath of fresh air was inspired by Honō's own predicament matching so close to hers. She simply just didn't feel as alone anymore

"Uhm, Fuuin?", he didn't quite remember it or get it maybe, Miko wasn't sure but she'd remind him. Walking over and taking Honō's hand Miko would Take one of her fingers and trace a character for tree into it. at first not looking ito his eyes but his palm and doing it lightly so the sensation seemed to tickle him.
" This is Fuuin Jutsu. The Art of written jutsu, such as seals, bomb tags, and in your case Kaifu-jutsu essentially compacted item sealing into a scroll or unsealing to release it back into the world is useful, if you're only good at crafting things, then craft weapons so good you don't even need to use chakra to make'em effective I've learned the basics myself but I've been working out ho to enhance those to something unique. Though I'm sayin this could be useful i don't know if...well I don't wanna sound like a C-U-Next-Tuesday, but can you fight with a weapon? I'm good with crossbows myself."

Letting go of his hand and stepping back some Miko would look down and over tot he dogs before glancing back towards Honō and awaiting his answer. Though in the meantime she'd head over to baggy the present one of the boys had left her.

Title: Walk A Pet [x2]
[6/6]

((OOC: Hey did you take advantage of the 4th of july thing (the gifted perks/attribute bundle of choices in the spoiler) for Honō. I used mine to get Miko a jump in Ryp and a wood working PA. ))
¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 13 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Information: A client needs their pet walked... Go to the client's place and take care of their pet for a little while.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

Interacting with::
BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:44 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō watched the dogs dash about excitedly, all the while listening to Miko speak her intentions. A frown slowly grew over his face, worry and uncertainty clear in his features. Open up a shop with Miko? Opening up a shop at all... It made his heart pick up its pace - for what reason exactly he wasn't sure. But... it felt too much like leaving his family behind. Still... there were already so many family members working at hi Ma's forge already, and "It could be... a good learning experience." He spoke, voice showing some reluctance. "I, well. I'd like to stay with Ma's forge, but..." He took a deep breath, as if he was committing to something life changing right then and there. "Yeah. It would be nice to... expand. Maybe learn something to bring back to the family." He was lost in thought after that, eyes listless and arms crossed over his ribs, hands over elbows - Honō jumps when one of his hands was taken by Miko, green eyes wide and watchful. He made a noise of confusion but otherwise stayed still, allowing the gentle trace on his palm.

"O-oh." He stuttered, a pink tint to his cheeks in embarrassment. "Right." He blinked, ideas suddenly coming to him. "Is, is it hard to learn?" A glint of eagerness sparked under the shy flutterrings of his eyes.

[ 6/6 ]
                                [ Mission Complete : Walk a Pet x2

Other
AD Reaper Elyse
I didn't see that, no - thank you! I think I chose the same one as you XD

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:06 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 655/655 || Stamina :: 220/220
Passive reluctance but a glint of change seemed to be on the edge of his tongue and for this moment Miko seemed to go the route less traveled by her and simply allow him to process this decision without talking. A dandy type like Honō, who had not just a small central family unit to live up to but what sounded like a legacy and extended clan members who all worked for his mother. S@#t guess he really is a full fledged blue blood.
the thought passed her mind but not on her face as she'd shift to a toothed grin from a sheepish smirk once more and rest her hand on Honō's shoulder as he'd draw himself from the whatever kind of shock simply taking ones hand had in this moment. She really couldn't get why he was so jumpy, but hopefully he'd learn to get better control over that if Miko could help it.

"Relax Worker-bee, it's a fairly simple art to start learning but the more advanced stuff can get complex. But I'll be learning right along with'cha if you choose to go that route. But first... " Miko would look around at the playful pack of dogs around them. and then back into Honō's eye as she'd continue, "Lets get these boys home, I think their walkies are over for today. Then we hit the Raikages tower and see the secretary with the missives, and move onto our next job. After that we do a little it of training. I gotta see what'chu can do. Though we're aiming to get the shop up and running getting permission to travel outside the village at our own discretion is a big plus in being a shinobi. Aligning advancement in our ranks with the shops potential to build capital for the business should give us a clear goal. Now~ lets catch these boys and give that rude old lady a parting farewell for the day. "

Looking around at her feet and off around the closed off park Miko would walk after the dogs she'd had leashed before since running after them seemed like a bad idea to her since it would only excite them into thinking she was a part of some kind of game. Once she'd gathered the group she was walking Miko would wait for Honō to do the same before heading back to the old woman's house and with a slammed door in their faces they were slipped the signed missives from under the door. She was still rude but it seemed like she was happy for the break and the time to catch up with her shows. It seemed like at least two hours flew by doing the task but they got it done and now it was of to the secretaries office to collect their dues.

[6/6] [Complete]

[Exit to Raikages tower]
((OOC: No problem, lets put our best foot forward and try and make this little team work out. I've been through a few by now, though Honō and Miko seem like a good fit to me. We can figure out the rest as we go. ))
¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

{Inventory}
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Information: A client needs their pet walked... Go to the client's place and take care of their pet for a little while.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

BlackFruity

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:00 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō nodded, a small thrill of energy crawling up his spine in looking forward to his progress. Maybe he could actually be useful to people on a mission now. First, he needed to convince the dogs to come back and let him attach the leashes again... Some time later, after the struggles of rounding up the animals and the slightly calmer walk back to their residence, Honō still had a spring to his step as he followed Miko to the tower.

[ Exit to Raikage's tower ]

Other
AD Reaper Elyse
I didn't see that, no - thank you! I think I chose the same one as you XD

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith

Balanced Master

Lifetime Disciple

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:18 am
User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
Mood:: Content

Liori had remained in her meditation position far after her chant had been finished, her way of repenting for all the time missed while she was in a coma, thats what she told herself anyways... really she just fell asleep again. She would have stayed in the position all day if she wouldn't have started loosing feeling in her legs. Placing her hands against the wood floor below her she pushed up and freed her legs from their prison like position. Lifting off of the ground she stretched her arms out as a long yawn escaped from between her lips in defiance to her sudden movement. She placed her hands over her face as her persistent headache started to spike, a dull ringing starting to form in her hearing. "Well ******** me." She groaned, resigned to it probably not leaving her anytime soon. Running her hands through her hair she looked around her room. Hands mindlessly scooping up thick lockes of hair into a puffy pony tail before sliding her red square hair clips through her bangs, framing her face. 'Well sitting around here isn't accomplishing anything. Might as well try to get some training in before I get assigned to a squad. Can't be going on missions with my body moving so sluggishly.' She mused with a slight hum as she walked over to her closet and grabbed the shorts and socks.

Slipping back into the entirety of her one outfit she started inspecting her clothing for damage. She only noted one hole she didn't remember being in her shirt, but being that it was so small she didn't see a need to patch it anytime soon. She would have preferred to change into a different outfit. 'I'll need to go clothes shopping after the next mission I go on, should have enough saved up for a couple outfits.' She thought to herself, sniffing her shirt. They must have washed it while she was in the hospital, because it shouldn't smell as fresh as it did. Shrugging she grabbed her equipment pouches and her trusty cleaver before exiting out of her bedroom. Making her way over to the fridge she opened it before remembering she had no food either. With a grumble she slammed the door closed and decided to just leave before she found another reminder of how poor she was. She slipped her key into her pocket after locking the apartment door behind her. A sudden spark of inspiration flooded through her cloudy mind, a new way to use her clay. Her eyes began darting back and forth as she began sifting through her ideas while she walked down the stairs to the ground floor. With a smirk she exited the building out onto the street and began a light jog towards the academy.

[exit to academy]

Chakra Pool:: [505 //505]
Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image
.xanother night i sink into my lonely bed xxxx to shut out every sound. xxxx as i scream inside my head xxxx these are the scars that have brought me where i am today
ANOTHER FALSE CONCEPTION THAT::I FED MYSELF TO ESCAPE REALITY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the only lie i see is now - INSIDE OF MY HEADxxxx◈◈xxxxthe only truth slips through - MY FINGERTIPS IN THE END

Soraru decided to cut through the residential district on his way to the academy. It wasn't exactly a shortcut, however he figured he should get his bearings on his new home before continuing onwards further. As he walked by doors though, examining every one in the Genin apartment building, he knew he should've asked for exactly which room belonged to him. It was only when he saw a bag hanging from a doorknob that he halted those thoughts. Hanging out the size of it was a black sleeve of material that looked fairly pricey, with a tag on it. Approaching, the sight on the tag made his heart jump all the way to his throat.

"To: Soraru Hiraite

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The postal symbol of the Land of Iron let him know that whatever was in the bag, it couldn't be any good news.Although he did also note, for a moment, that the postal stamp was rather outdated. The front facing mountain of the Three Wolves became Tsukihara Hana, the capital. It was oftten quite bright with lantern lights and festivities, and the Hiraite temple could be seen even from the distance. Grabbing everything off the doorknob, he found a key on top of the bag as well, using it to open the door. Well, if there was any good news, he found which apartment belonged to him. And to someone else. He thought a bit bitterly, remembering that he had a roommate. All he could do was hope to the gods that whoever he shared the room with didn't peek through what was in the bag. He found room that seemed empty enough in the apartment and assumed it to be his own, immediately putting the bag on the bed and tearing things out of it. First was the clothing. Most notable was the black jacket with a tiny floral pattern lining the bottom of it. Along with it were a uniform-like black shirt and pants, with collar that could be buttoned and a chest pocket. Might as well keep papers and seals in there. Lastly were the light purple hair ties and a mostly lavender scarf with a floral pattern. Below that in the bag was a box, which held a few more items and another note. there were shoes, which he assumed just went with the outfit. Also a bag of brown rice, another of chestnuts, and a sake gourd.

Dear Musunde

So Soraru's the name you'll be going by now, huh? It's not bad. You always did admire Soresu's style, but I didn't think you'd base your fake name off of her. You should know that I've known your location since the start, but that's only because I followed you after you escaped Konoha. The others aren't as good at picking up trails as I am, so you've got some luck in you after all. I've sent this letter to update you on how things are going in Tsukihara Hana. Your mother proposed the idea to to have another child with your father to take up the mantle of heir, since it's believed you won't be found. While it seems like the kind of thing he'd usually take, he denied it firmly, and has been silent in a lot of important matters lately. Something's bubbling up over here, and I believe that he's going to make a huge announcement sometime soon.

I don't believe that anyone else knows your location, but I worry about you. You need an edge. As it stands, despite how unique you can be, everyone has access to the same techniques you do. So beneath this box I attached a scroll. There's only a few in the world, since it was never processed and published like others. Hone your skill, prepare for the worst, and know that I fully support the path that the scroll may set you on. If I can protect you with this, I can still feel like your sensei.

Your friend, Ooranu.

P.S, I found out that you were captured, but I know that you have a means to get out alive in a situation like that. Here's a change of clothes, I figure you'll need it when you're back.

Knowing his mentor could be too much of a sap to not put some kind of marking on his new clothing, he turned the jacket around and sighed. On the upper back, black as the rest of the jacket but outlined in white was a detailing of the Three Wolves mountains, with an outlined white circle bordering it in. Pushing the clothes and items aside, he turned the box over to see that there was indeed a scroll taped onto the bottom. Removing it, he opened it, only to find himself more and more shocked as he read through.

A little while later and the boy was washed and dressed in his new outfit, blade in its scabbard at his left hip. He wore a smaller, black hair tie then as well for the medium length ponytail he always had, at least until he could get another explosive tag to tie it with. The fairly large jacket pocket on the right side held the ingredients he was given, and the scroll was folded up in the chest pocket, if he ever needed it. The decision offered was too big to decide on at that moment.

Grabbing the bag of ryo that was promised to him by the secretary off the counter in the living room, he made his way out, closing and locking the door behind him.

.xChakra/Stamina: 375/210 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:46 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] By the time I made it to my apartment, my feet were dragging. Or at least it felt like it. It'd taken some effort to find, given I hadn't actually been to my new abode since it was built with the chaos of everything that had happened. The suite was a decent size and featured a small den and a kitchenette, with a small hallway leading to a bedroom big enough for a bed and wardrobe, with a bathroom in between. It came furnished with basic equipment--couch, stove, fridge, and microwave, a small pantry, and a bed, as well as a couple standing lights. Bear minimum, and none of it was mine. No, all of my belongings were lost to the destruction Melody had caused. It was the bed that I made a beeline for, ditching my boots, coat, and sword belt along the way. My brigandine, as uncomfortable as it would be, I didn't bother with removing; it was too much hassle.

I was out cold by the time my head hit the pillow.

-----

Images swirled through my mind, most of them nonsensical, but some that did make sense didn't because I didn't recognize the events of them. Nightmares crept in briefly, of pitch darkness, of faces and things moving in that darkness, threatening harm but never close enough to touch, but they moved on before I could be woken from my half-comatose sleep. Then...vibrant ginger hair that glowed in the sunlight, surrounding a pale complexion and milky eyes that stared through rather than at you.

Why was I thinking about her now?

Why hadn't I thought of her until now?

My dream self grasped at the pendant around my neck, and then everything was thrown into a different darkness, this time in the form of deep slumber.

-----

I'm not sure how long I slept for, since I didn't know what time it was when I got there. But my head felt like it weighed about fifty pounds and my mouth was dry. I stared blearily around the room for a moment before my eyelids fell again.

I didn't quite get back to sleep before my body convulsed involuntarily from the sensation of one of those falling dreams and I slammed my hand against the bed. Groaning, I rolled onto my back and rubbed my eyes. Overall, I didn't feel that much better, but one sleep session wasn't going to fix the insomnia I'd had for a little over a week. With a sigh, I groggily pushed myself upright. Sunlight still filtered through the closed blinds, meaning either I'd slept the entire night or only a couple of hours. Wasn't sure the length of time really mattered because I was still beyond tired. Grabbing the scattered clothing articles I'd discarded before my nap, I headed back out to the den.

With nothing but a couch and a lamp occupying the space of the living room, it left a little open space for a place to center myself without having to worry about the public eyes on me. First though... I opened the fridge. Still half asleep, I don't know why I expected there to be anything inside, because there wasn't. It was empty. Never mind, I would be going hungry until I headed out for the day. Sighing, I wrapped my sword belt around my waist and moved to the open space of the room.

Chakra manipulation; although it came naturally to me now, my energies were wild and unsettled from all of the stress and anger I'd felt. I needed to get it back into control if I ever hoped to have access to my States again. And the first step to warming up was to run through the hand signs a few times. [1] Monkey, dragon, rat, bird, snake, ox, dog, horse, tiger, boar, ram, hair. Each of the signs of the zodiac through which most energies seemed to flow, including elemental. In my case, fire and lightning, the latter making my title as Raikage somewhat fitting. I sped through several repetitions of the twelve seals. [2] With my chakra moving again from stagnation, I was able to move it more freely. I first shifted it through my arms down into my hands, holding it there until I couldn't stand the pressure of it before releasing it again and letting it find my center once most. This I repeated in each arm individually, then each leg, and finally spread it evenly through my entire body. Closing my eyes, I held it as if it were a layer over my skin for several minutes before I let myself relax. [3] [Permanent +45 chakra/stamina]

Stage two of centering my chakra involved my blade. As a swordsman, it was already an extension of myself, and by manipulating my energies through it, it functioned as a weapon in more than one way. I could use ninjutsu through it as if I were using hand seals, and that was where I held an advantage as far as elements were concerned. [1] Drawing the blade at my right hip in a fluid motion, I held it in front of me, stance relaxed. Crackling electricity made the hairs on my arm stand on end. Arguably the deadliest of the elements in my grasp, I began moving through some simpler motions. Forward step, backward step, horizontal and vertical slash, each slow and controlled as I focused only one pushing my chakra through the steel. [2] Sleep stretched out of me, after a few minutes of basics, I continued on to combining the motions, still slow but picking up the pace. Parrying invisible enemies and redirecting their attacks around me, I more or less danced in small circles around apartment. It was a good practice all in all, thanks to the confined space. It meant I needed complete discipline or else I would risk damaging something. [3] [Permanent +45 chakra/stamina]

My warm-up ended with a loud growl from my stomach, and I groaned in tandem to it at the sharp stab of pain. When was the last time I'd eaten again? All that food on the table in front of me while I spoke to Jack and I didn't touch any of it out of courtesy, since he hadn't. Now I regretted the 'free' food because I'd have to spend some money to get any. Returning my sword to its scabbard, I gathered my coat, laced my boots, and headed back out of the apartment.

[Exit to Dojo]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Quote:

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 62250
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1275 / 1275 (+90/+90)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1050 / 1050 (+90/+90)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | exhausted/slightly refreshed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted/tired
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Making it no finally to her apartment in the Genin complex Miko would would open the door with the key she was provided over the week of grieving after the blizzard. Her stuff had been moved out of her parents home and thankfully placed into the apartment before shed even gotten to it to full inspect the place. It had two bedrooms on on side of the apartment and the entrance had a short reception area for putting away shoes before walking right into what looked like a living room center to the layout. The kitchen was on the opposite wall and the bathroom was to the back of a hall way between the rooms.
""Esh, one bathroom. Hope the other gal don't mind how long i take in there or that i really hate cleaning my hair out the drain."

Walking over to the table in the middle of the sitting area in the living room Miko saw a letter. The envelope wasn't marked or anything so she took the liberty to look inside. It wasn't sealed so Miko figured it might of been from their landlord or the superintendent of the complex that had some words about trash days and what not.Upon reading this letter Miko felt shock run through her very core as a name seemed to keep coming up recently that she knew very well and was a comfort to her when she felt her inner "angsty teen" flaring up. She tried to be mature about thing and she was good at keeping her "gamblers face" on but every once in awhile it all took too much out of her, But bravado had become a part of her public identity now, and how to step back away from that seemed, one: redundant to the point that she wised to make that air of pride obviously earned in the eyes of others, and Two: she did hold pride in herself even if it was for small things that didn't really mean much to other people other than her mom maybe.

Falling back on to the floor that was laid with a tatami mat given the fairly mixed western and Japanese styling of the apartment Miko would stare at the letter for a moment becoming flush from thinking about how this seemed like a unexpected bit of fun she hadn't ever earned to receive. Yet here she was, roommates with a freakin idol! Oh mah God, who do i share this with?! Hatsu...no~ she doesn't seem like a Yuzuriha fan...

Miko paused and thought for a moment about how little friends she'd actually garnered over her time as a shinobi and even before that. the kids she'd grown up with never seemed all too interested in becoming shinobi and it was very likely that some of them had died in the rain of attacks that were pushing the village to its very limits. :laying back on the floor and hearing a knock at the door. Miko looked at it and called out.
"Who is it~!"
and from the other side of the door came a young mans voice.

"Blue Dragon's delivery for one Ms.Tengoku. We're here with your custom orders and the volume book orders you made."

Squirming in place and turning to her side to look more directly at the door Miko would exhale a long sigh before getting up and opening the door. Signing off on the purchase she'd let the guy who seemed kinda cute if she was being honest wit that part of her mind would lug in her order and then give her a smile. So just before he left she'd toss him a extra Ryo for good service.

"Don't spend it all in one place."
Closing the door before a reply or a thank you Miko would stow her stuff deeper into what seemed like the untouched room. Too bad for her it didn't really have a window in here but it seemed like the room with the most closet space when she took a peek at the other. the lack of a window made it a little claustrophobic, but it had a sense of comfort to it. Closing her door behind her Miko would fold her legs and start to dismantle the packaging around her items and pouring out the bag she received from Tosokurai, which reminded her she needed to make him a totem as thanks. There was this idea about carving and painting some kind of monochromatic squid piece, but that would have to wait until she was done sorting out all her tools and weapons. Organizing them into stacks around the bed that came with the room Miko would look at everything and then try to sort out how she'd organize this considerable arsenal onto herself . It was beginning to became a little too much for her to simply play at carrying the all in her designed bag.
It took Miko no time at all to align the items that were going to be sealed into certain Kaifu she'd designated by number and letter as Kaifu seals. They all had a specified placement on her person asn First things first was creating a a sealing script on the various Kaifu she'd purchased. One by one she'd completed the seals and organized her their placement.

With some free time before the meet up with Soraru and Hono at the blue Dragon Miko had enough time to take a shower. Looking into the mirror she felt it was time for a little change in her look. Something a bit more cover in terms of how it kept her warm. The cold season wasn't letting up even after the monsters left with their blizzard. Miko spent maybe an hour working on her hair and some light make up to make her features pop and hide the bags under her eyes. It never really set in just how much sleep she'd lost over time yet here she was in the mirror looking a miserable mess. Wrapping her hair up and allowing it to dry and possibly ruin the towel she used by staining it a bit green Miko fell asleep on the bare bed with no linens on them since she didn't unpack the boxes she could move into her room yet. Falling asleep for two hours. She'd stretch out and try and get her mind focused for what the rest of the day might hold for her.

Getting dressed Miko would find some life had returned to her face. She looked different, but it was a face of more life than she'd had since becoming a shinobi. Yet this cleaned up appearance wouldn't last. that much she was sure of since there was still people and situations the village hadn't completely resolved.

[Exit to the Blue Dragon.]
Appearance
(( Miko's appearance has been softened a bit by a more colorful arrangement of clothing and certain portions of her hair being dyed green to give it some contrasting color to her favorite hue "Indian Red" Thick leggings, and boots with hight sock peeking over thing wrapped and bound with holsters for knives strapped to her. Matching the color of her signature red shawl/scarf she still wears like a hood over her head and hat. A baggy U-neck sweater had replaced her usual short cut robbed vest she used to wear and yet still shows the same level of room for her to bundle up her hands into her sleeves with ease. A black Feather lined black skirt holding a number of bobbles looped through color strings are attacked to a thin studded belt at her waist. Wool finger-less sleeve length gloves are used to keep hidden a number of seals on along her arms. Her another bag with a poison apple symbol was added as an extra means to carry items she might pick up other than those in her mainly used Baroque designed waist straped back on her back. ))

OOC:: (( ))

¥ Ryo: 4,344 | ¥ AC: 3,775
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Genjutsu one [2] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]

Jutsu:

{Inventory}
[Held Kaifu papers(x7) ]
• K-1: 9 Shuriken (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left forearm at the elbow-
• K-2: Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) -Wrapped around right forearm at the wrist-
• K-3: Chakra Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
A package of ten small projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. [Chakra nature: Fuuton Senbon]
» Custom Projectiles
[customization: hollowed tubed with a sewing needle design, effective for bloodletting] (shuriken technique) -Wrapped around left wrist at the elbow-
• K-4: The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ] -Inside her shirt over her left breast-
• K-5: Earthen (doton): (shuriken technique):Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power. - pressed to her lower back behind her Baroque bag-
• K-6: [Empty]
• K-7: [Empty]

• 4 Kunai
• 12 Senbon (normal)
• Puppeteer Class Scroll: [contents] Training Wooden Puppet
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10] <–(seal connection)–> _Mass of pale red smoke compartment into even burst to match shuriken.
• Time-Delay Explosive Tag [x5]
Small paper tags that detonate one minute after the user makes a hand sign. B-rank.
• Mechanic’s Lens Pack [x1]
A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)
Concealed Mouth Ember [x10]
A small black ball that can be easily hidden in the mouth by an experienced Shinobi. When bitten, these balls heat up, and when exposed to the air they will quickly burst into flames. Used to light things on fire. Embers are non-reusable. - one is places to the back of her left wisdom tooth-

-----
• Chakra Blade [x1]
A short, blunt blade that conducts the user’s Chakra in a way that allows for the cutting of Chakra threads. Usually used to counter puppet users. Takes 10 Chakra to activate. Activation lasts for three posts. - in a sheath she stashes in her boot -

{Puppets}
- Training Wooden Puppet [Attuned Training] [D-rank]

{Custom Weapon}
Kugutsu Myoushu (Puppet Master) [Description]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image

Liori Quin Mundo ll Elemental Duel Wielding ♥ Blood Knight ll Doton and Katon ll Kumogakure Genin ll Bakuton - Mending Mouths
Mood:: Agitated

With her self scolding out of the way Liori walked down the street with a small grimace. While her near constant headache had lightened to just a dull background ache during Toso's Game, life had decided it needed to flareup during her berating when a shopkeeper dropped a vase while she was passing. Which was doing nothing to help her already soured mood. It wasn't long until she made her way to the apartment complex. The ringing in her ears seemed to heighten as a group of genin started to hoot and holler over some joke one of them made. If looks could kill she would have been a rogue by now with the glare she sent their way while clutching her head. Tearing her eyes away from the group she made for the stairs, and quickly making it up to her rooms floor. She started digging around in her pocket for her key as she approached room 212, wasting no time slamming the key into the lock. Finally back into her new safe haven she closed the door gently, sighing to herself as she stared at the empty living room. It seemed she hadn't been placed with a roommate yet or they hadn't been in yet. 'Good. Hope they keep dragging their heels on that.' She thought to herself as she dropped her keys on the kitchen counter after re-locking the door. Entering into her room she gently closed the door behind her, kicking off her shoes into the corner before stripping down to her boxers and dropping face first onto her futon. She reached for the thick bear pelt and covered herself with its warm. With a long sigh she lifted her face from the pillow to look at the clock. She'd wasn't looking forward to tossing and turning all night with the headache until sleep welcomes her. Frowning she closed her eyes and hopped it came quick, or at least without the nightmares.

After an hour of rolling around under her pelt trying to get comfortable, she finally managed to lay in the perfect spot. Tension lifting from her shoulders as she was carried off into sleep. She opened her eyes to an all to familiar sight, one she would have much preferred to never see again. It was back to her first day as a genin, when she was still with Hatsu, Succu, and Iccu. That mop of bloodied and messy pink hair, that manic expression, and the blanket off rust flakes that blanketed the residential district. The sight of those tiny shards digging into her flesh as the wind swept them up like a thick fog. The feeling of the flakes getting caught in her eye and the burning pain of her sclera as they slipped under her eyelid. Her heart was racing as she clung to the side of the building, vision quickly blurring, and sweaty hands losing grip on her cleaver. Even when she fled from the residential district she wasn't free from the event. The twins never arrived back at the raikage's tower. The guilt of known she might have been able to help them if her vision wasn't being robbed from her. The guilt of not knowing if they lived or if they died. The guilt of letting the memory slip into the background of her mind. The guilt of mostly forgetting them.

Her eyes opened for real at around 3am the apartment still dead silent, a cold sweat had enveloped her at some point during the dream. the ringing in her ears was no longer there. Sighing she lifted back from the futon and gently rubbed her eyes to free them from the sandman's dust. Peaking over at the clock she acknowledged the time and kicked her pelt blanket off of herself. A long yawn escaped her lips as she cracked her back, she normally would have just went back to sleep for another half hour but the dream of the rust was too vivid. Couldn't risk going through it again, the sleep wouldn't be restful. Standing up from the bedding she grabbed her pile of clothes and made for the rooms door, swinging it open and entering the bathroom across the living room. She took a few minutes to wash her face, looking at the shower for a second before deciding against it. She'd lose track of time in the shower and she'd prefer not to be late. Once she was fine with her face she began putting her clothes back on. She quietly cursed herself for forgetting to buy some more outfits while she was shopping. While the new coat was useful and all it was just a coat. She couldn't keep going out with the same outfit everyday. Groaning she stared at herself in the mirror. Dark bags present under her eyes. Deciding against doing something to cover them up she lifted her mane of silky white hair into a ponytail, using a rubber band to hold it in place, before slipping her red hair in both sides of her bangs to frame her face. She took one final moment to check if any of her piercing had fallen out while she was tossing and turning but thankfully they hadn't. "Really need to replace some of these bearings, don't know if they'll unscrew themselves sometimes." She mused to herself, satisfied with her appearance she slipped her new coat on and made for the apartments door. Locking it behind her she slipped her keys in her pocket next to her brawler knuckles and made for the meeting point.

[+126 Chakra for sleeping]
[Exit for Village Gates]
[ooc: edited instead of making an entire new post]

Chakra Pool:: [505 //505]
Stamina Pool:: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Get Up :: Windmills

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
BlackFruity generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:43 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō had deposited Wanryoku's gift at his home, the blade's metal and bone hilt in bright contrast to the dark material of his bed sheets. Honō felt like he needed to make something to properly hold it on his being, but only had a few rough ideas for the moment. He would work on flushing them out at a latter time, but Honō didn't want to lose anymore daylight that could be used taking on missions for helping out the village. And so, the silver-haired genin had gone to the Raikage tower and taken a mission from the board. Upon signing up his details to the attending secretary, Honō found he only had access to a small portion of the open tasks, the rest needing permission from someone of higher authority. The Hari clan member was fine with such a development, feeling like he performing the lesser tasks would give the more dependable shinobi the time to focus on more urgent tasks. So, with the address written down on the piece of paper in his hand, Honō was making his way to a small home to help the elderly resident there clean up the damage to their garden...

[ mission begin : The Weeds! The Weeds! - D-Rank ]
                                The elderly resident was a small man, completely hunched over and dependent on a cane to move around. Honō followed the elder man's slow shuffle to the back yard, where the small, square space had raised garden beds lined with wooden slats along its sides, and a simple path running from the door to each individual bed. The planters were filled with a mixture of black and brown dead plants, while the bright green of new weeds sprouted in between. The man had shown Honō where the gardening tools were kept. The blizzard had killed all of his plants, meaning everything had to be uprooted from the planter boxes and new seeds sewn.

“A shame,” He had moaned. “Quite a few had medicinal properties.” The man continued shaking his head in soft dismay as he walked back into the house. With a garbage bag to fill with the dead and unwanted plants, Honō donned a glove on his left hand and picked up a small hand spade with his right to begin the process of uprooting. It was relaxing, standing over the garden beds, gently digging the spade into the soft, fertile dirt to wedge the blade under the mass of bundled roots for weed and herb alike. Even in their dead state, Honō could recognise one or two of the plants he was removing as he went. One looked like a small rosemary plant, a favourite herb of his father's to use in cooking. At one point Honō thought he caught a whiff of mint. With each successful haul of plant from soil, the knotted roots grasping clumps of soil, Honō would turn and drop the plant into the open bag beside him, its light sides standing open in a gaping maw. After Honō had dug up each plant, he would use his gloved hand to gently dig up some more soil, making sure he got all of the roots of the weeds, not wanting to leave any leftovers that could give the weed a second chance at life. What a mean thought...

When he was satisfied at the upheaval and removal of all plants from the first planter, Honō moved on to the next. He picked up the bag of discarded foliage and fauna to bring with him, mindful that neither the shovel or his glove leaves and dirt on the path as his moves. On and on, Honō went, gentle with his task and thorough in his examinations to make sure the job was done properly. It was calming, soothing his nerves and giving his mind a singular task to absorb himself in to. Honō had also promised to help plant the seeds once the weeds and dead herbs were pulled, depositing said plants into the small, plastic barrel being used to make compost. Honō made sure to lean back as he was opening the lid, giving it a few seconds for the smell to waft away somewhat before moving to deposit the gathered plants into the compost. With his gloved hand Honō mixed it in before placing the lid back on and returning to the small table by the back door, where the seeds had been left. Swapping a packet of seeds for the garbage bag, Honō used the the small spade to scrape and shape lines through the soft soil of each planter, tearing a small rip in the seed packets to sprinkle the contents down into the trenches before the raised lines of soil was scrapped over to protect and nurture them to life.

Honō was nearing the end of his task when the elderly man returned, hobbling with his cane and inspecting each planter on his way over to the silver-haired genin.

“Everything okay, sir?” Honō asked, ever polite. The man nodded, face pulled in the same exhausted stretch that he had greeted Honō with earlier.

“Did good.” He mumbled. The man was using a small watering can to start watering the seeds in when Honō finished planting the last seeds in the last planter. He waved Honō off after signing the job to be done on the mission slip.

[ entry from : dojo ]
                                [ mission complete : D-Rank ]
                                [ gained : 100Ryo & 150AC ]
                                [ exit to : kage tower ]

Chakra: 210/210
Stamina: 210/210

Other

Royal Oatmeal

Royal Burrito
Candies: 034 + 005 [1645 words] = 0039

Lanfaer

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith

Balanced Master

Lifetime Disciple

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:00 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō had returned home and had seated himself at his desk, staring over at the shortsword of a knife the was currently snug amongst his bed sheets. Green eyes appraised the blade, unsure of the best way to holster it to himself, and how to best craft the method as well...

[ entry from : kage tower ]

Other

Royal Burrito
Candies: 040 + 000 [000 words] = 0040

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith

Balanced Master

Lifetime Disciple

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:31 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō heard his name being called, jolting him from his silent reverie and putting him into motion. The silver-haired genin descended the small staircase to lean over over the railing and spot his mother on the ground floor below. “Could you help, dear?” She asked, knowing her son to have other duties. “We've just received a large order from the main household.” She explained. Honō nodded and turned to dress in more appropriate attire for the forge.

Honō entered the forge to find several of his immediate family members hard at work. Without waiting to be told to do anything, Honō picked up the broom and began his familiar routine of following after several members to sweep up the soot of the fires and the shavings of wood that is sometimes used in the bases or to hold casting moulds. A small hand brush was also kept tucked on his person, to sweep clean the work benches so they can be used again almost straight away.
                                [ job begin : Preparation - E-Rank ]
                                [ 1/3 ]

“Honō?” The genin looked up to his aunt, the woman sweating in front of the open furnace. “Help me with the fuel, ya?” She grunted, too focused on spinning the glass she had melting inside the flame. Honō deposited the cleaning tools out of the way as he moved to the back of the store, entering the small storage alcove where the kept the furnace coal. Donning a heat-resistant glove and a small metal bucket, Honō filled it with coal and returned to his aunt, carefully feeding the fuel through the opening to keep the heat alive without disturb the glass or ruining the work by adding too much fuel too quickly, altering the needed temperature.
                                [ job begin : Assistance - D-Rank ]
                                [ 2/4 ]

Honō's green eyes watched the fires carefully, observing the balance between all of the coals to make sure there were no 'weak' spots, so to say. Where the natural shifting of the heated coals could cause a slide and dip, creating pockets where the heat would be more or less intense. Twice Honō put his gloved hand in to better smooth out the coals before he moved over to another furnace and did the same there, making sure the heat was at its optimal temperature for glass work and adding in coals and smoothing out the mound of it all before placing down the bucket of coals and returning the glove to its proper place.
                                [ 3/4 ]

Honō had just re-emerged from the back of the store when a customer had entered the store. Pulling his pale lips up into a friendly smile, Honō greeted the individual. A young girl, she was looking for a gift for her mother. Honō used a clean cloth to wipe his hands of any residual soot from the coals and walked the lady over to a small display stand. They spoke, Honō gently asking questions to help him understand what type of gift would please the girl and her mother the most, without leaving the desire price range. Luckily, the Hari clan's ability allowed them to make some unique, and intricate, items without burning holes in purses and wallets alike. A detailed lily, coddled by a colourful koi, was chosen in the end, no larger than the girls hand, even when gently wrapped in thick material to keep it safe. She left with a smile, and Honō was pleased to return to work after saying his farewell.
                                [ 4/4 ]
                                [ Apprentice Perk -1 post ]
                                [ job complete : Assistance - D-Rank]
                                [ gained : 100ryo | 150ac ]

Honō quickly returned to helping the forge, moving over to one work bench to begin cleaning the recently used tools and giving a few a methodical scrape on the sharpening belt attached to its side. There was a cleaning cloth and oil kept in one of the drawers, so Honō used those to neatly swipe away any residue and give the metal parts their shine, before setting it aside for the next one. Once they were all wiped, he then began sharpening the ones that needed it, green eyes looking close after every few swipes and checking with the callous on the pad of his thumb before packing them back to their proper position and moving on to the next.
                                [ 2/3 ]

When the tools were taken care of, Honō got up and moved over to a furnace once more when a relative had left it, picking up the broom to once again sweep away the soot gathered at the hulk of metal's base. Collecting it all up into a pile, Honō used a dustpan to collect it all and carefully deposit the thick dust into a barrel for later disposal. At that moment, he was asked to get the freshly cleaned polishing cloths from the wash room in the back, bringing them back out to neatly fold and store at each of the work desks and also be the display cabinets.
                                [ 3/3 ]
                                [ job complete : Preparation - E-Rank ]
                                [ gained : 50ryo | 75ac ]
                                [ total : 150ryo | 225ac ]

Other

Royal Burrito
Candies: 040 + 005 [846 words] = 0045

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears :
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith

• Balanced Master

• Lifetime Disciple

Reductions :
• Glassblowing : One [ 01 ] out of every four [ 04 ] posts reduction for jobs
• Woodworking : One [ 01 ] out of every four [ 04 ] posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

BlackFruity generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:36 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Done with the tasks, the family were well on their way with completing their order, allowing Honō to start work on his own task. Collecting a small rod of glass, Honō used a small flame to melt off a section to use for the body of the weapon he preferred. The dark, coloured glass was held with a long tool and turned over a flame, slowly melting it into a bowl-like shape. However, Honō continued tilting and rotating it, until only a small hole at the top of the egg-shaped orb remained. Pulling it from the flame, Honō would let it cool enough in the air to keep its shape before setting it aside and moving on to making some more orbs of the same size.
                                [ crafting begin : Black Eggs – E-Rank ]
                                [ 1/2 ]

For the second part of the Black Egg weapon, Honō used a small scrap of a glass rod that was too small to use and not coloured so it wasn't of much value. With this, Honō wrapped it in a cloth and set it in a small, stone bowl. With the blunt end of a tool, Honō began to carefully break the glass, crushing and rolling the shards into a fine, dangerous powder. Mouth and nose covered with a mask, Honō began carefully spooning the powder into the eggs before sealing them shut with the use of the forge once more.
                                [ 2/2 ]
                                [ crafting complete : Black Eggs – E-Rank ]
                                [ gain : 5x Black Eggs | 50ryo | 75ac ]

Honō set the completed bundle of egg-shaped weapons aside, carefully snug on top of a cloth so they would not roll off and break, releasing their dangerous contents and putting the inhabitants of the forge at risk of inhaling the sharp, lung-shredding fibres. Honō wouldn't want to carry too many, but Miko had taught him a way to safely carry the Black Eggs, so he had decided to make the most out of it. Again, the Hari clan member melted off a small portion of coloured glass to begin making the egg shapes. The colour helped hide the contents, making them seem less dangerous to the unknowing eye.
                                [ crafting begin : Black Eggs – E-Rank ]
                                [ 1/2 ]

Honō had found himself in a rhythm, making more shaped orbs than he had in the same amount of time as when he just did the process. He found the process so soothing and familiar that the genin just hadn't noticed. It was fine, though, as he had the space and chakra to store them in a scroll for later use. With the large clutch of eggs set off to the side, again Honō found some plain scrap of glass to carefully crush and then spoon into the hollow orbs. To seal them off, he heated the tip of a coloured glass rod to use a tool to pull off a drip and smooth onto the Black Eggs' openings, sealing in the shreds of crushed scrap.
                                [ 2/2 ]
                                [ PA activate : Uncanny Aim ]
                                [ gain : 10x Black Eggs | 50ryo | 75ac ]

Honō gently gathered up the bundle of eggs in the cloth and carried them upstairs, to be sealed away in a scroll. However, as he nestled them in the cavity of an open desk draw, green eyes landed on the hand-and-a-half short sword that Wanryoku had gifted to him. Honō wanted to find a way to safely carry it with him, to then be able to find a way to use it in Wanryoku's honour. The advisor had it strapped to his side, the vicious looking blade free to catch and glint the sunlight. Honō, however, feared his lack of experience would only cause the wicked hook and serrated edge to catch on, on his clothing and, forbid the thought, on the people beside him. Be it family or team-mates. Honō decided; he needed a hilt to fully encase the blade, until such a time as he could more confidently carry Wanryoku's gift.
                                [ crafting begin : N'rillian Sheath – C-Rank ]
                                [ 1/5 ]

Honō picked up the blade and carefully carried it back down into the forge, to settle it and himself in a small corner where he could begin taking measurements and plotting out the best method to enact this plan of his. With the advisor's 'hunting knife' laid out on the work bench, Honō was able to outline an estimate of how much the span of the material needed would be. Retrieving a clear, glass rod, Honō picked up a long, wide tool used for creating a flat surface with the melted material and began the process of heating the rod and allowing it to pool and spread on the tool. Honō would angle it and move the rod to different lengths in order to keep the spread to his needed dimensions.
                                [ 2/5 ]

Honō ended up using the entirety of the singular rod, melting and spreading it into a long, oblong shape. After pulling it from the furnace, Honō allowed it to cool only enough to begin shaping it. Set on a work bench, Honō picked up another set of tools to begin pulling and scrapping the curved puddle into a useful, and intended, shape. The 'top' was a straight, flat line, while the sides were pulled and curved up before lightly pressed to make a straight seam. Honō used a spade-like tool to cut off the excess as he went, returning the whole item to the furnace periodically before it cooled too much so as it continue the progress.
                                [ 3/5 ]

Other

Royal Burrito
Candies: 048 + 005 [954 words] = 53

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears :
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith

• Balanced Master

• Lifetime Disciple

Reductions :

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:42 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō repeated this process to make a reverse duplicate, returning it to the furnace periodically and working on it more than the first in order to line up all the edges when they were aligned. The glass sheath's sides was sealed with a line of molten glass over the seam, smoothed and polished into the sheath itself to strengthen the hold. Once whole Honō took it back to the furnace, softening it only just enough to be compliant under his care, removing the sharp lines from where the glass had been sitting on the work bench. Picking up another tool and a rod of frosted glass, Honō began embossing a pattern onto the face of the sheath in small, intricate lines, using the engraved insignia on N'rillian as his source of inspiration.
                                [ 4/5 ]
                                [ crafting complete : N'rillian Sheath – C-Rank ]
                                [ Apprentice Glassblowing perk -1 post ]
                                [ PA activate : A Natural's Touch ]
                                [ gain : N'rillian Hilt | 300ryo | 300ac ]

Honō took a moment to sit and relax, the strain of being hunched over the piece of work, focusing so intently on tiny detailing, having left his shoulders aching. He hummed over how to relaxed, and ended up deciding on doing something simple – making use of a multi-tiered rod tool and clear glass to melt onto several of the tool's steps. With use of the furnace, Honō melted the end of the glass rod onto the tool, twirling said tool in a smooth, even motion, allowing the dripping glass to evenly coat the metal. When five of the steps on the tool were sufficiently covered, Honō removed the glass rod, allowing it enough time to cool before placing it back down, and picking up a small blade-like metal knife.
                                [ crafting begin : simple glass band – E-Rank ]
                                [ 1/2 ]

Honō pulled the stepped tool out and, with the small blade, began to section the still soft glass into separate rings. All the while, Honō was rotating them, making sure the glass wasn't given the chance to pool and become heavy at any singular angle. After the material was all sectioned, a round-tipped scraper was picked up and Honō began to soften the top faces of each ring, giving them a soft, rolling hill-like shape. The clear glass bands were worked quickly, and cooled just slow enough for Honō to be satisfactorily done before putting the tool down, and the rings were set aside, allowed the full time to cool all the way through, still at risk of denting or breaking but not at warping shape on their own.
                                [ 2/2 ]
                                [ crafting complete : simple glass band – E-Rank ]
                                [ gain : 5x simple glass band | 50ryo | 75ac ]

The silver-haired genin still had some scrap glass left over, and Honō's mind went to the clutch of Black Eggs nestled up in his room. He could make some more – indeed, he couldn't think of a reason not to. Honō cleaned up after the last few tasks he had just completed, and returned the gift of N'rillian back to the safety of his room before settling down to begin melting some black glass over an oval-tipped tool in the furnace. The material dripped like honey, the tool's constant rotation keeping the glass on its surface and allowing Honō to shape it to his liking.
                                [ crafting begin : Black Eggs : - E-Rank ]
                                [ 1/2 ]

After several eggs were made Honō gathered some scrap glass and a face mask to protect the vulnerable, thin tissue of his breathing passages and began to gently, carefully crush the scrap under a thick cloth. Within the confines of the stone bowl, the fine grain of broken, sharp glass laid, ready to spooned into each glass egg. As soon as enough was deposited into each vessel, Honō immediately turned to the furnace to seal the weapon up, making it slightly safer than before. The freshly sealed weapon would then be placed onto a cloth, seated at an angle that the still hot portion of the glass orb would not be warped by gravity or the weight of its contents. When they were all sealed and put aside Honō returned to cleaning up after himself, including the careful wipe of the bowl with a moist cloth, ensuring the tiny shards were caught and not putting anyone in risk.
                                [ 2/2 ]
                                [ gain : 5x Black Eggs | 50ryo | 75ac ]

Honō sighed, finally back in his room. A total of no less than twenty, freshly made, Black Eggs laid in a nest of blanket in the open cavity of one of his desk's drawers. Their shiny, black shells gleamed in what little light there was, masking their vicious contents. On the bed behind him was N'rillian, the new sheath laying beside it. Honō had used a string of frosted glass to decorate the outward face of the sheath with the same design that was engraved in the blade; bear prints etched near its base, walking up over the side, partly obscured by the foreign leaves Honō had no name for. Simple, and still in need of a plush material to soften the hilt's rest on the top of the glass sheath, but it will do its task. Namely, to protect Honō's flowing garments and vulnerable calves from catching on the teeth and hook of Wanryoku's hunting knife.

Other

Royal Burrito
Candies: 056 + 005 [924 words] = 61

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears :
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith

• Balanced Master

• Lifetime Disciple

Reductions :

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

• Uncanny Aim:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games