Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:33 am
( Wow..you miss alot when your sick eek )

Nowe blinked a bit, watching the arguments unfold. He didn't know who this new girl was, other then she had taken his spot in team one. Everyone was arguing more and more. He rubbed his head, laughing a little. "Geez...I leave you guys alone and you get tension in groups..." He looked at the new girl, "Funny how everyone assumes that I'm going back right away."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 pm
Tsumi was about to agree with Kyo, but then Kikou slapped her. She just stood there in shock for a moment. Then, she said, lowering her head, so no one could see her eyes, "I hate being in a team. I thought having teammates would be nice cause they'd be like a second family, but so far I don't feel so welcomed. I wanted to be with people who would be nice to me, but everyone seems to hate me." She turned and jumped away before anyone else could yell at her or hit her, crying. 'Okatasan, Otousan, your stories about your team were so happy and that team that allowed me to stay with them seemed like yours' from the stories.' she thought, 'Why is this team so different?'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Kesshin followed after the girl,staying in the shadow's so she couldn't see him.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:48 pm
{Tsumi's gone.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:54 pm
((Edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:18 pm
Walking from the tent Kohane shook her head. "Not the most elegant way to handle a genin" she said looking at each of them her main focus on the Jonin. "I would suggest that when she has the time to calm down most of you apologize to her" Kohane told them walking over and giving kyo a nudge to go after her. "If you will remember when Nowe left Kiri you didn't act like a ninja in the least falling mostly into a depressing state, Zane went and trained himself to death nearly while the rest of the world continued." Turning to look at Nowe she shook her head. "Expect you to return? No nowe some of us have no false presumptions such as that" Kohane told him shifting her weight as she stood between them.

Getting the nudge kyo looked to Kohane before once again giving a sigh. Rushing of after Tsumi kyo jumped in and out of the tree's following the way she had gone.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:22 pm
Kesshin watched as the other guy followed after
Tsumi.Earlier when the fight was going on she was mad at him also.He wondered why.Keshhin stopped for a second and looked up and climbed up the nearest tree in a flash so he'd always have a good view of her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:24 pm
Tsumi had stopped quite a bit away and now sat under a tall tree, knees to her chest as she just stared out into space. "Maybe I won't ever go back." she muttered, "No one thinks I'm fit to be a Shinobi, so why not just never go back? At least, my parents won't be wondering where am I when they go home." A tear ran down her face.

Rai stood and mewed, wanting to go with the two Genin, but it was too late. She couldn't catch up to them. She looked up at the Jonin, wondering what they were going to do next. If only she was a ninja cat, then she could go after her best friend.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:26 pm
Nowe shrugged, "Just going with what was said." He said simply, watching Tsumi run off. "Genin...always a interesting bunch." He said, thinking silently for a moment. He winced a bit, grabbing his shoulder, but then relaxed. "So, you guys are gonna be here for a while, I plan on staying a while, good time to reunite."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 pm
Kesshin stopped in the tree where the girl was siting.He perched himself on the lowest branch he could be on without being seen and listened to her talk.He thout about how she said no one thought she could be a Shinobi.Nobody thought he was fit as well.A genin who only could do taijutsu.Pathetic.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:47 pm
Giving a last leap kyo came to a skidding stop in the tree below Tsumi as he stood there a moment before looking up at her. "Yo" kyo said nonchalantly as he gave her a wave. Walking over to the tree kyo planted a foot on it making sure he had a grip as he slowly sauntered up the tree towards her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:53 pm
{She's sitting at the trunk.}

Tsumi simply looked over at Kyo and said, "Hi..."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:56 pm
{I know.He's in the tree watching her}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:57 pm
{No that's to Dragon. I would've said it sooner if it was to you.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 pm
Kin sighed and picked up the cat. "I didn't mean to start yelling at you all," she said to the chunin and sannin still there. She stroked Rai's back and murmured to the cat "I guess I'll hold onto you until your friend comes back, eh, kitten?"

Tayu joined them. "I guess that clay doll was right, wasn't it?" she stated softly, "Two years of peace has taken down our guard. Against attacks and against our own emotions." Kita flapped once in agreement from his perch on her shoulder.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games