Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:27 pm
Kana gave a small smile as she stood up and folowed him to the door. "um..... i speak three languages....." she chuckled as she slipped out the door. "besides english i mean." she shrugged.
Sky looked at Shayde in confusion, wondering why he suddenly seem on edge. "um....wht's that?" he whispered.
Krystina gave a small snore as she had finnaly just fallen asleep against Maso's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:24 pm
"Cool. I speak all languages, including ancient ones that very few people can speak," Sheik chuckled lightly. "Unfortunately I stutter when I do speak other languages other than English. I also have to say it in my head slowly before saying it aloud."
"It's only taught to the best of the Shadow Clan because it's that dangerous. A member of the clan almost destroyed the entire Earth including himself by using it in the past. I was taught it, but I don't exactly like using it. Hagen wasn't taught it because my parents thought he was a failure. Sara and Sahara are a set of twins who step in-between the world of sages and... Us. They were around when I learned the technique and they were around when our clan was close to extinction," Shayde murmured lightly before grabbing Lucius and pulling him over to him. "How do you know what he's done?"
"Sheik took me on his "spiritual visit" to Sheila and Sahara's helping with my lycanthrope control issues. I'm tired now lemme go," Lucius sighed prying Shayde's fingers from his shirt.
"So why didn't you tell us?" Maso asked as he smiled at Krystina.
"Because I'm tired. Leave me be," Lucian growled, his nails changing into claws, his collar pulsed electricity through him although he seemed unfazed by it as he lay back down in Hades' lap.
"So Sheila has these twins?" Shayde nodded leaning back against Sky, his cup of tea sitting back on the tray on the coffee table and his arm resting across Sky's chest. He let out a soft sigh as a black hand slid up out of the couch and began rubbing Shayde's arm until many scars appeared on his arm.
"The Shadow Dragon takes a painful toll on it's user... By the time I came out of a coma, I found Hagen just after killing our parents... I ran like a coward and began living on the streets for several years until Sheik found me."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:10 pm
Kana gave a slight smirk and thought for a second. "это очень здорово, что вы знаете, их всех. αλλά γνωρίζω μόνο ιαπωνικά, ρωσικά και τα Ελληνικά. 私は日本で生まれ、それが自然になるので、しばらく住んでいた。ヨーロッパ各地を旅行したとき、その他 2 つ学んだ." she smiled at him, hopping between russian, greek, and japanese.
"oh...." Sky murmured and lightly wrapped his free arm around Shayde's chest. "hm....maybe for now....we should give him a chance..... and if anything does happen...." he trailed off, a tiny smirk on his face. it was hard enough for him to say this, he was one of those kinds of people who stuck with how he viewed people and since he viewed hagen as a rude/annoying person he didn't realy want to give him a chance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:54 pm
"
Я родился в деревне под названием Ninja Daveshna на базе Mt. Фудзи. Έχω σπουδάσει όλες τις γλώσσες εκεί για περίπου δέκα χρόνια μόνο για να τα παίξουν μέσω διαφορετικών ψευδώνυμων σε διαφορετικές χώρες,
" Sheik muttered lightly, his words stuttering every once in a while after an awkward silence. "Bleh。これをするのは難しい。 Shadowheartが速く反応しただろうと彼は吃音はない。" He smiled lightly at his slow response before biting his lip.

"Maybe" Shayde mumbled hiding his face behind his arm to where only Sky could see it.
"This turned really weird..." Hades muttered lightly brushing his fingers through Lucius' hair. Maso remained quiet as the conversation seemed to end there.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:17 pm
"東京.... では正確にそれ… がちょうどそれの外の近く住んでください。" Kana smiled softly."私は難しい時間を他が 2 つある…. しかし私を簡単な時間のビットがそれぞれは数年前に住んでいます。" she chuckled as she looked at him. "so.... you've had to move around a lot? i'm guessing it's because of the whole 'time-sage' thing?"
Sky gave a tiny smile as he looked at Shayde. "relax,...." he whispered in his ear and then gave him a small hug.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:54 pm
"Etiam. I've circumegit multum, sed non tantum quia erat tempus-Sage. Ob hanc eandem me multis legationibus pluribus aliis terris," Sheik said quickly only to let out a chuckle. "Sorry. I spoke in Latin. I said Yes. I've moved around much, but not only because I was a time-sage. It was also due to me having missions in many other countries."

"It's hard to relax" Shayde mumbled back as his face turned a soft red. He still wasn't used to having Sky speaking softly in his ear and he was already embarrassed enough to be in a relationship with him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:03 pm
Kana smiled at him and shook he head. "where all have you been?" she hummed and then smiled as she saw a few birds in the air.

"hm.... just try....." skylar smirked as he gave Shayde a tiny kiss on the top of his head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm
"Just about everywhere there is in the world. Unfortunately, I've never been to the Bermuda Triangle," Sheik smiled lightly as he slid a little wooden disc from his pocket, a piece of string tied to both sides. He began spinning it in his hands to where it looked like there was a cardinal inside a birdcage. "Trevvy, my older brother, made this for me when I was little to keep me distracted from thunderstorms. It's pretty cool."

"I'll do what I can," Shayde mumbled as he tried holding back a smile in which he failed. Maso lightly began braiding the blue streak in Krystina's hair while lightly humming to himself.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm
"sounds like fun." Kana smiled at him and then looked at the little toy. "hm... seems like a good way to keep people occupied...." she chuckled softly

Sky gave a small smile and nodded his head. "that's all i ask...." he grinned and set down an empty tea cup before wrapping his other arm around Shayde's midsection.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:41 pm
"It would've been more fun if I had friends back then other than Trevor. People were always sucking up to me or just really nasty about their choice of words towards me," Sheik murmured lightly as he continued spinning it. "It always kept me calm and at peace even when I was alone. If I ever have kids, I plan on making them one." He stopped spinning it and held it out to her.

"Good, because I can't promise anything," Shayde murmured before he gave a quick peck on Sky's lips, a dark blush going over his cheek.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:16 am
Kana gave a small smirk as she listened to him. "that's sweet." she hummed and lightly picked it up from him. she looked at it with a smile and gave it a small spin. "it's cute." she grinned and handed it back.

Sky's cheeks went a light pink as he looked at Shayde. "fine by me..." he muttered and then gave him a slight kiss back. "ya know... i like it when you blush like this..." he chuckled and brushed a hand over his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 pm
"It is something I've never shown anyone before. It's been one of my personal secrets for as long as I can remember," Sheik smiled sweetly before lightly putting it back in his pocket. "One of my most recent secrets would be that I had a fling with a guy 'cause I was just being stupid while I was under the care of a fruity guy in an RV. I was trying to relax and that fling helped me relax a bit. Fortunately, he has no idea where I am now nor do I plan on continuing that creepy fling. I creeped even myself out on that one... And I actually thought you were the prettiest girl, that wasn't related to me, out of you and your friends even before I even met you. I just... Didn't expect to meet you ladies so soon." He made a clucking sound with his tongue before glancing at Kana to see how she'd react to his honesty.

"Don't say that... It's embarrassing, Baka," Shayde muttered as he lightly pressed his forehead against his shoulder, his hand lightly slapping Sky on the chest.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:00 am
Kana blushed as she listened to him and looked down to hide it. "th-thanks... " she mumbled.

sky gave a slight chuckle and rolled his eyes at Shayde. "well, it's true." he smiled.

krystina gave a tiny wimper in her sleep, holding onto Maso's shirt tightly as her thoughts shifted to darker dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:08 am
"You're welcome," Sheik responded lightly as he tapped her on the chin. "I'm a ninja-assassin. I take in every detail, Cherry Cheeks. I'm actually surprised you didn't ask if I was serious or not about the fling thing." He is eyes seemed to shift towards the ground for a second, his smile wavering slightly.

"Baka... It might be true, but it's embarrassing for me. I'm not used to blushing like this," Shayde mumbled into his arm.
Maso lightly hugged Krystina closer before he kissed her on top of the head. "Happy thoughts, Stina... Happy thoughts," he murmured softly.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:20 am
"truth told me...." kana chuckled and then gave a smile. "your fault i'm hidding."
"i surrender." sky chuckled softly as he gave Shayde another small kiss on his head.
Krystina gave another wimper, tencing up before immediatly relaxing. "happy thoughts my a**... can't believe i had a dream about that...."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games