Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka shrugged, moving a bit sluggishly as she followed Erin. Her body still wasn't content with trying to move quickly yet, but she was trying. She growled lowly at the thought of Tsubatsu. The neko really did had that male...
"He is a pathetic human...Killing him would have been enjoyable, but I'd prefer not to have to deal with the human authorities..."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin smiled at Shizuka's words. "Yeah, the cops wouldn't have been too happy with you... Even if Ash would have been ecstatic." Erin frowned slightly and stopped in her tracks when a thought came into her head. "It's odd... Ash told me Tsubatsu was put away for life... But here he is, wandering the streets, free as a bird... How did he get out? He doesn't seem like the type to stage a jailbreak, so how did he convince the courts to let him go?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone stepped away from Robin. "Eh...?" Rone was worried about Robin and her powers. "This is not going to be easy." She sighed and watched Robin from a distance. "Um, Robin...Would you like me teleport you to your last flame trail?" She was almost to afraid to ask. Worried that Robin would turn around and expload on her. But to make sure that would happen she worked her shield to block Robins fire. Rone thought to herself, "If only she could control her emotions. Anger is the worst it seems."

xoxoxo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Probably bought his way out...Humans with money have tend to be more capable of influencing other humans to do what they want, so long as they pay them."
Shizuka began picking at her arm, mumbling to herself under her breath when she noticed the cuts that had been there previously were now gone. Her body had finally decided to repair itself. Normally, this would have pleased her, but now she could see if everything had fully returned to normal or not. Her blood had looked red when she last examined it, so she wasn't too incredibly concerned.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's scowl darkened to a deadly expression and she kept walking, motioning for Shizuka to follow her. "You're probably right, unfortunately... Humans have stupid, stupid weaknesses... Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm one of them." Erin scaled the stairs to their room and entered. "I cleaned up the stuff in the bathroom, so it should be safe to walk in there now... You really should wash your arm off, love..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Preferably before I end up poisoning someone...The purple liquid is as lethal when it's cold as it is when it's hot..."
Shizuka sighed and wandered into the bathroom, glancing at what little of the shower door remained intact. Earlier breaking it had seemed irrational, now she was grateful she had. She grinned at the purplish liquid that still stained her arm as she turned on the water to the bathtub. She didn't even bother retrieving clean clothing before getting into the water. The neko quickly removed her clothing and settled into the bath as soon as it was full, purring happily.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
robin knew she had to come up with unblockable moves but now was not the time she had to find and save Lizzy,yes Rone plz take me I want to save Lizzy and kill ammon and his loser wannabe hunters.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin left Shizuka to her bath and reclined on her bed, sighing heavily. It had felt like a very long day. She closed her eyes and wondered what Ash was doing at the moment. She promised herself that she wouldn't go bother the girl, though. Ash was probably sleeping, and Erin would feel bad if she woke her up. Erin opened her eyes and looked down at her emerald-studded locket, turning it over in her fingers. "I wonder what you would think of Ash, Mom and Dad... Or Shizuka, for that matter." Erin chuckled softly. "I wonder if you'd even like the fact that I'm lesbian... I don't think you'd mind, though. I wish you guys were here.... Uncle's not exactly the kind of person I can go to for advice." She frowned, thinking of her uncle. He was taller than her; at least six five. Skin and hair the exact shade as hers, but his eyes were a deep blue, and very cold. She always felt like she was a disappointment to him, no matter what she did. "Huh... He was supposed to bring my car by today... Wonder why he didn't," Erin murmured to herself.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

The neko smiled, enjoying the feeling of warmth she was getting from the water. She didn't feel like taking a long bath tonight though, so as soon as she was clean she allowed the water to drain from the tub and got out, collecting her clothes from the floor and tossing them into the hamper. After retrieving a simple black tanktop and a pair of sweatpants from her dresser, putting them on, and pulling her hair back, Shizuka flopped over on her bed, staring up at the ceiling with a bored expression.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin let her locket fall back to her chest and looked over at Shizuka. Judging by the girl's expression, she was just as bored as Erin. She sat up and smiled, wrapping her arms around her knees. "Hey, Shizuka, you want to play a game?" She shrugged. "It's something to do."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Game?"
Shizuka's ears twitched at the sound of the word. She sat up, her tail swaying behind her excitedly. Her facial expression remained completely neutral, but, as always, her ears and tail were giving her away. Once again she found herself cursing their existence.
"What game would you like to play?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and dug through her belongings until she found a few games. Uno, regular playing cards, Jenga, and Twister. "Hey, how about Twister?" Erin grinned. "That ought to be fun." She raised her eyebrows and waited for Shizuka's reply. Funny... she couldn't remember packing these games... Erin shrugged off the thought. She'd worry about her lapses in memory and random deja vu moments later. Maybe tomorrow.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Twister? Sounds good to me."
Shizuka grinned and purred lightly. She had only played twister once before with her twin when neither of them could sleep. She had won without having to put too much effort into it. Her sibling wasn't exactly the most flexible creature on the planet. The neko hoped Erin would be a bit more of a challenge.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin smiled and opened the box, quickly setting up the game. She took off her hat, shoes, and socks, then flicked the spinner. "Left hand blue." She placed her left hand on one of the blue circles, unable to stop grinning. She loved this game. And she was pretty good at it, too. Wait, how would you get good at it when you've never played before, genius? Erin shook off the deja vu and focused on the game, waiting for Shizuka to spin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

”W-wait!”

Olivia didn’t want them to get hurt, that would be very bad! Especially…well, she didn’t know what would happen if others knew about Rone and such. ”Take me with you.” she said, looking between both girls. Would they be able to take her? ”I can help.

OOC: Sorry, just had a bunch of tests come up this week. I’ll be able to pick up again =D

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out