Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm
Azreal watched as the one called Locke made cages. He wouldn't wait though as he began freeing his soldiers and giving the orders. Soon his own soldiers were the ones fighting the Nethariens out of the kingdom. "Well, my men are the best at what they do, the Nethariens will be gone from here soon enough." He then started back towards his main halls. A group of soldiers going with him. He didn't care if the others followed or not. "Get some medical staff up to the grand hall. The Silver One has returned and needs assistance." He watched the one soldier nod and turn from the group. He then began giving orders seeing a few others leaving.

Drake watched everything but said nothing till Azreal took off. He took that moment to pull Locke aside and look him over for injuries before giving a stern look. "I know you hate this place, the king and all that. This was once Andrea's home, for better or worse. She still has feelings and emotions tied to it. For all we know she could have fallen in love with that king. Doubtful but still, show your respect for his stature if anything. Be the better man." He wondered if Locke would listen but couldn't be sure. "Look, he obviously cares in some twisted way about her. She needs to heal, those wounds were bad, and pissing off this king and his people is not a wise idea if we want to keep her safe."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 pm
Locke looked at Drake with contempt in his eyes. He knew what he was saying was true, but that didn't mean he had to like it. This place stole Andrea's innocence. That is one thing he will never forget, nor ever forgive. His best friend... His first love... Stolen from him by a bunch of ruthless and scrupulous thugs, and sent to this world, where she has been subject to so much suffering... Both physical and psychological. Locke looked to Drake. Then turned away. "Fine." He went on his way, going back to check on Andrea, making sure she was still alive.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:25 am
He soon enter the throne room going to Andrea and looking her seeing how deep the claw marks were for the dirt time. He sighed heavily motioning the medical crew to take her. He knew healing that would take some time. More then enough to make up his mine about the two new strangers. He could see enough they were friends of hers, as odd as it would seem. "There are two that helped us with the Silver One. Be sure they know where she is and her current condition. They are to have guest rooms for now."

Drake looked to Locke as he followed along. His current worries being Andrea's health knowing how weak how she had been getting. The other being Locke doing something foolish. He could tell enough that this king has power despite his appearances.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 am
Locke kept his mouth shut the rest of the night. He was shown to his room, but was in it a very short time. He wanted to be near Andrea, and make sure she was treated well. It wasn't that he didn't have faith in the medics of this realm, it was just his protective nature to keep an eye on her. Every now and then he would see someone come in with batch of fresh bandages. He stopped one of the medics, and handed him the bag of herbs and medicines. "Here. These will do a lot better job of healing her than just bandages. Rub them in very lightly, and make sure she's comfortable." Locke left for a moment, going to have a 'civil conversation' with Azrael.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:50 am
The handmaiden looked to the stranger taking the things he had handed to her. She wasn't sure about him but would nod and head back to the room where the doctors had finished stitching the past general up. She placed the things given to her on a table and let the doctor know of what the other said.

Azreal was within his study looking about out a window. His update on the Silver one was less than desirable but knew she would be fine. He wondered about the others knowing that they would be inclined to take her away once more. Something he didn't want. He had gone crazy looking for her not believing for a moment she were dead as reported. No body, after all he had seen her fight through was all the proof he would need to know she were still breathing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:39 pm
Locke had searched for Azrael to talk. One guard pointed him in his direction in his study. This was good. It gave him a chance to corner him and get some straight answers out of him. "Azrael. I need to talk to you. In private." He nodded at his guards outside the door.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm
The king turned looking to one of the Silver one's friends as he spoke. "Yes, I gathered at some point you would from your demeanor earlier." His tone was even, almost emotionless as he spoke. However he nodded towards two of the guards and stood beside one of the book cases. That's as alone as it gets around here. Now, being with the Silver one, I'd imagine you know where my daughter is. I would like her back home safely as soon as possible. The Nethariens will want some form of payback from our, unlikely and unusual escape." He looked to the man a moment then took note of his arm. "Its unique craftsmanship. You're quite a talented worker of metals it seems."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 pm
Locke raised his hand to his Machina arm. "I didn't make it. And no, I can't tell you how to either. As for your daughter, I want to return Aya to you as fast as possible. But that's not the issue here." Locke stood strong. "I want to know, exactly what you have done to Andrea and what you think is going to happen now. Because i warn you, I am not staying here, and I am not leaving her here either. She may have had a life here, but it is not her home. not even close."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 pm
He looked to the man and shrugged. "If the Silver one hasn't told you by now, then perhaps she doesn't wish you to know. I can see you care about her, and she's stronger then you'll possibly ever know." He looked to him a bit longer before turning to look over at the window overlooking his kingdom. "As for the Silver One leaving, that is still up for debate. She is still my general. We will deal with that time when it comes. However, you and your other friend, I'm still making my mind up on. I haven't fully decided if I should consider you both enemies or ally's. Helping save my kingdom only tips that scale so much. Your lack in respect to my authority here, well, lets say it's not in your favor. But for now, I have a kingdom to run, and you are still free to move about my kingdom as you please." He would give a light nod before soon leaving the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:11 pm
"We are not your subjects. As for whether or not we are your allies or enemies, I'm not in this for you. Or the other side. I am in this for Andrea and her alone. I know she's strong. That's why I will not stand by and watch her life be squandered away. Don't get me wrong. I don't like you, but I will respect your authority here. But like you said. That only tips the scale so much." Locke looked to Azrael, and watched him leave. He wondered if Azrael knew about his abilities. He would keep quiet on the matter, however, just in case they were taken prisoner.
------------------------------------------------------
Jack and Sam were busy making a quiet dinner for them and Aya. Sam seemed to be able to talk more with her, but Jack kept his distance. He just didn't know how to react around her. She was a child, but acted too grown-up for her own good. He kept quiet.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:24 pm
Aya spoke with Sam off and on. She knew they were meaning well, but she also didn't know what would happen to the Silver one or the others in her own world. She wondered if they were as worried as she was, though also got the impression Jack didn't like her, so let him be.

----------------------

Andrea woke looking about in a haze. She felt weak and pain in her back. It took her a few moments to remember where she was and felt the familiar dizziness in her head. She pushed the doctors away from the room finding anything close she could throw to do so. She kept quiet trying to stand though failed miserably falling to the floor and holding one corner of the bed. She hated doctors here despite how well they could heal her, she knew well who they worked for and intentions behind it. She sighed shaking her head trying to clear it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:55 pm
Locke left the study and went back to the infirmary to look on Andrea while she was being tended to. However, he found instead, that Andrea was now awake, even though she was unable to stand properly. He went over to her, helping her up. "Andrea. Good to see you alive. Not that I ever doubted it. Here. How do you feel?" He helped her over to a bed to sit.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 pm
She struggled as she felt another trying to help her, until she realized it was Locke. "Locke, thought you and Drake would have left by now." She sat on the bed as he helped her though couldn't get the dizzy spell to go away. "You shouldn't stay here, you or Drake. I can try and open a portal, maybe you two could bring Aya back safely." She looked to him leaning forward a bit trying to push the pain from her mind. She worried about him, more of what Azreal would try possibly once things settled down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:29 pm
Locke sat down next to her and held her hand. "No. I'm not leaving here without you this time. I may not have been able to save you the first time you came here, but i will not leave you behind while I still can do something about it." He looked around at the stone walls encircling them. "These walls may have given you shelter for years, Andrea, but they are more your prison than your home. You don't belong here. You deserve to be around people who truly love you, not treat you like a possession."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm
She looked to him a moment more as he held her hand but moved away best she could holding the corner of the bed to help brace her as she stood. "You won't be leaving me Locke, I know the link back home now. I can go back anytime, just not till things are settled here." She sighed looking to the floor a moment still pushing the pain aside. "He won't hurt me. Not now anyways, Maybe the first two years I was here, but it changed when I became his general. I don't expect you to play the white knight. There are none in this world." She looked back to him serious though worried about him and Drake. "I know how to handle this world. I don't want you or Drake to become a part of it. I needed to change in my life, to adapt to surviving. You can't change Locke, you have to keep as you are or it will be worse in the end." She paused a moment before speaking more. "The others will need direction to and from the portals on both sides, I'm in no condition to do so right now. The sooner Aya is returned, the sooner we can all leave and I can sever the connection of our worlds, the right way." She knew he would disagree but knew he wouldn't last much longer here the way he was going.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games