Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sobbed in helplessness, ignoring her own pain as best she could and struggling to her hands and knees, unable to get up but even less able to lie still and let this happen. Ash was in danger, and that was all that mattered. "You ******** a*****e!! Get your filthy ******** hands off her!!! I'll kill you!!! I don't care what you do to me, but you can't do this to her! Leave her the ******** ALONE!!!" Erin gripped the comforter of their bed and forced herself into a standing position, lunging weakly for him before her body gave out and blackness consumed her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 am
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino fixed his jacket and grinned down at Erin's unconscious body as he noted the time. Six fourty two in the morning, and he slapped her awake. "I thought you might want to see her since I'm done." He said and lifted Erin up and dropped her ontot he bed next to the passed out Ash, her body once again covered in bite, brusies, and hand prints. But this time there were clear sings of a struggle. A busted lip, her wrists were coated in blood, her nose bleeding, and a slight brusie around her throat from hands choking her. "b***h head butted me. I had to smack her around. Anyways, I'll see you both later. Don't worry Erin. She's too much trouble right now. I guess I'll leave her alone for a few months. Peace." He said and jumped out the window, moving like a shadow away from the house.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:08 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin woke with a gasp, hissing at Kaino wordlessly and spitting on him. Her heart nearly broke in two at the sight of her wounded fiance, and she struggled to touch her face gently. "Ash," she croaked weakly, tears leaking from her eyes. She didn't even notice Kaino leaving; her attention was fully on her girlfriend. Her thoughts raced a million miles an hour, her emotions completely out of control.

'Oh, Ash, Ash, I'm so sorry... I tried to protect you, I swear I did... I'm so sorry I wasn't strong enough, I'm sorry I couldn't save you... Again... Ash... What if you've lost your memories again, for good this time? Oh, gods... What if you hate me now because I let him do this, to me and to you? Ash... I love you...' "I... l-love you..." Erin sobbed in a whisper, not daring to embrace her fiance; it seemed there wasn't a single inch of either of them that wasn't cut or bruised.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt the gentle touch on her face and groaned as she pulled herself awake, tears still running down her cheeks from pain and disgust. "E-erin? Sorry, but I had to hit him...... Didn't buy us... dinner first... Are you okay babe? I kn-know it hurts..." She whispered in a hoarse voice, turning her head slightly to face her fiance. "This... Is why we're l-lesbians..." She asserted jokingly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin bit her lower lip to try and stop herself from crying more, wincing when the action reminded her that he had bitten that same place as well not long ago. She shrugged at Ash's question, struggling to reach up and undo the belts that bound her. "I don't c-care what he did to me... Ash... I'm so sorry he hurt you..." Erin brushed away Ash's tears so carefully that her fingertips barely touched her fiance's skin.

"I'm so s-sorry... I tried... I swear, I only l-let him do this to me to try and spare you... I should have known he was lying, I should have known it was a t-trap... And now...." Erin sobbed and closed her eyes, her hand still resting lightly on Ash's cheek. "I understand i-if you h-hate me now... I hate me t-t-too... I'm so weak... I couldn't even hurt him back... I couldn't stop him..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash gave her a worn look, her body so wracked with pain it was difficult to move at all. "Erin? I'm too sore to move. Here, bash your face against my hand a few times. Look, both of us combined would do the exact same brand of nothing. Baby, he is evil and you are my fiance. I know why you did it. Just like I would do the same for you." Ash said in her tired voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin forced herself to really stop crying, seeing how her behavior was wearing on Ash. She would make herself smile if it killed her. And she did. "Sorry... I d-do love you, Ash, more than anything..." Erin winced and more tears of sheer pain ran down her face as she made herself sit up very slowly. "<********... Nngh... N-need to g-get you s-some help... H-hang on... Phone... Wh-where's the d-damn phone...?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash sighed and smirked. "Faster than a cellphone, even faster than the Nyan Cat on cocaine laced Red Bull, it's my mind! Sorry I didn't use it before. I just...... Panicked.." She admitted and reached out to Harmony, telling her to have Sirrah come at full speed as well. "Just wait a bit. Sirrah should be here in a few moments."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah had gotten the terrified-sounding message from Harmony to go see Ash and Erin right away. The instant she set foot in their house, she could smell all the blood, and her heart sank when she saw the girls. It was obvious at first glance that Kaino had decided this time to have his way with both of them. The ghost of her guilt stabbed at Sirrah's heart, but she shoved it away and hurried to help the two girls.

"Oh, Erin," she whispered, her voice laced with horror at the sight of the taller girl's body. Ash looked more wounded superficially, but Erin's trembling gave away just how badly she was really hurting. Even if Ash was in more pain, Sirrah could tell at once that Erin couldn't handle the pain she was in, or the emotional trauma that came with an event like this. Sirrah rolled up her sleeves and set to work at once, patching the girls up just as efficiently as if she was in the hospital.

As soon as the girls were all sewn and bandaged up, and the bed remade with clean sheets and blankets, and the girls dressed in clean night-clothes, Sirrah offered each of them a shot of painkillers. Erin accepted immediately, without hesitating. Sirrah administered the drug and brushed Erin's hair back in a tender, motherly gesture as the girl dropped almost at once into unconsciousness.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:37 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

The moment Erin's eyes were shut, Ash let the mask of her being okay fall away and she began sobbing. It took her a bit to manuver her body to cling to Erin, both protectively and in fear as she shook. "I'm s-sorry.... I-I'm so sorry Erin... I ne-never wanted.... You to..... to go thr-through that..... Pl-please be okay.... Please......" She sobbed as she held her fiance.

When Erin had been awake, she had shoved aside the fear, the pain, the complete and utter horror of what had taken place in order to keep Erin from letting her guilt destroy her. But now it was her turn to sob and shudder, her emotions and the trauma of the event now catching up to her. she knew that while she was in horror, Erin was worse. After all Kaino had not only raped her, but lied to her about the conditions. Ash kept sobbing and shaking as she held her unconscious fiance, trying to keep herself from feeling completely at fault. She kept telling herself, it was Kaino's and it made her feel only slightly less guilty.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah felt tears p***k her eyes and she moved to sit next to Ash, stroking the sobbing girl's hair gently. She had been planning to ask Ash what happened, but had instead taken the liberty of picking carefully from Erin's mind what happened. "Erin will be okay, Ash... She just needs rest, and you... She has both those things, so I promise she'll be okay..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Even though Sirrah's words were comforting, she still sobbed, her body hurting from Kaino as she clung to Erin. "S-sirrah..? Pl-please... Don't let anyone... anyone come here.... I d-don't want them to see... or have t-to explain.... Erin.. I h-have to pro-protect Erin... He m-might come back for us..."

She tried to curl around her lover's body, but cried out in pain, the fact that she no longer had to pretend to be fine allowing her to feel each and every wound on her, her wrists almost on fire from the pain as tears kept rolling down her cheeks. Finally, she looked at Sirrah from an angle, still not letting Erin go. "W-why? Why did he do th-this?" She sobbed, not even expecting an answer, just asking because she had to.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah wrapped an arm gently around Ash. "Of course, sweetheart, I understand... Nobody comes here without your okay. If I need to leave, I'll have Harmony come over and keep everyone else away. And I know how unreliable he is, but he told Erin he's not coming back for a few months." Sirrah winced when Ash cried in pain. "Honey... You probably ought to take the painkillers... Oh, Ash..." Sirrah continued holding the girls, her heart breaking for them as if they were her own daughters.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash let Sirrah hold them, still sobbing and shaking as she laid on the bed, curled around Erin as much as possible. Finally, she was able to slow the tears and whisper, "I.... I'll take that... s-shot now..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"Of course, sweetheart." Sirrah administered the shot as gently as possible so Ash would barely even feel a pinch, and sat right beside her until she fell asleep. She then called Harmony and asked her to come over while she ran a quick errand to her clinic.

She took the two rape kits to the clinic and asked Josie to process them. Sirrah sat in her office with her head in her hands while she waited, mulling over what Erin had 'told' her.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games