Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:02 pm
Seeing the woman fire a shot, Allison quickly closed her portal while ignoring Seth's words. She had her scythe up in defense until she realized his attention was on Helen. Helen wanted her? This was getting annoying. She took the advantage, and turned to attack Helen instead as she swung her Scythe, it releaseing half of itself as it acted like a boomerang heading straight for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 pm
As soon as Helen stepped to the side, Seth opened fire with both guns then soon noticed Allison's attack. I just hope one of our attacks connect. Seth thought grimly.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:30 pm
((I think he used his wind to come out or something... I can't remember exactly and I don't know what page it's on...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Dez kept sliding and eventually reached a upward slope. "They must be up there..." He said and made his gauntlet appear. "Wind drill!" he said and punched upward as a wind drill wrapped around his gauntlet and launched him upwards

((Found it, not sure if he's in the air on the ground though...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:33 pm
Both attacks seemed to connect, the bullets puncturing Helens torso and the scyth ripping through it, but instead of her falling to the ground in a bloody heap she vanished.

She reappeared behind Allison, holding her gun to the side of the girl's head and wrapping the other arm around her.

"Time to go, sweety."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:38 pm
When Seth realized they had been fooled he turned around to face Allison, shock playing across his face when he saw the woman with her gun pointed at her (Allison's) head. Figuring there was really no other choice, Seth aimed at them both. "Hey, are you willing to trust me for right now?" Seth asked Allision, ready to pull the trigger at any time.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:09 am
((srry, i was busy planning for halloween))

Dez landed on the gorund and looked at the two ladies. "oh..Hello." he said as his gauntlet vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 am
"Hey...", Kastel responds as she looks over at Dez. "You're that wind kid who threatened me yesterday. Still trying to attract attention huh?", she says with a slight grin as she messages her temples to try and soothe her headache.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:00 am
"Are you sure you want to risk it?" Helen asked, smirking. "With my ability, how would you know if you're shooting at me, or at her... or even at either of us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 pm
Evelin dug through her bag and handed Kastel some pills for her headache. She then turned her attention over to Dez, "Hello, is there a reason why you followed us? Hopefully your more civilized unlike the last guy." She muttered the last statement to herself.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:56 pm
Kastel flashes Evelin a thankful grin as she quickly swallows some of the pills, pulling a face as they stick slightly to her throat going down since she didn't have water to drink with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:08 pm
"Uh yeah, about my friend. He isn't joking. He really needs help fighting off those goons. Their boss is a terrible terrible person."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 pm
"I'm not really interested in getting caught up in your friends fight. I was getting some definite 'government agent' vibes from him.", Kastel responds with a shrug. "And before you bring up the whole 'you'll die by yourself' spiel, I've had no trouble getting away from the Syndicate when I've accidentally drawn their attention." Kastel stops talking as she begins her usual scanning of her surroundings in an unobvious manner.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:51 pm
Dez sighed. "You think so huh? You've never seen what can happen if you piss them off....Think of it this way. Everyone of the goons you have faced? are just the pawns. Plus they know where we are. They will come after you. No doubt about it."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:11 pm
"I've only ever dealt with the goons since I've always managed to attract as little attention as possible. You should try it some time kid.", the thief responds with a grin, confident in her ability to lay low.

((I was going to have her give Dez a nickname but I can't think of any good wind related ones...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games