Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:52 am

Zil never restrained his sadism towards empire soldiers. Heck, he would be that way even if his own adoptive daughter (Fanny) were watching. And the prince would be so jealous if he could see Zil now, just picking off the empire ranks like toothpicks and firing at any and every soldier that came down wearing the uniform. He could do this all day. Fortunately, there are people like Fanny, Dustin and a couple of concerned rebels who could tell him to stop although that required close to binding him and gagging him before he would let go of his gun.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:43 pm
(( we could do it so Saiyu gets into trouble with the absolute leaders brother...then he would get used more ^^ ))

Saiyu finished the rest of her toast in one large bite before looking around the hall for any sign of life. Seeing the hall was as still as ever she tapped at her communicator repeatedly, causing a loud squealing on Zil's end of the line from the constant grating on wires and electronics inside the small plasic device.
"what exactly are we doing this morning oh wounderus one? i don't want to crawl around a set of water lines with no goal!" the red heads voice was laced with sarcasum as she scowled at the floor infront of her as if it was personaly responcable for Zils lack of communication.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Zil shut his eyes as the screeching sound came when he set his earpiece in place. "Huh? What's that, alley cat? Saaay, that rhymed!" He bashed his handgun in a man's skull before he continued, the sounds of gunfire very much apparent. "We... are going to Mt. Angelo City. I'm gonna need Fanny for that. She's the perfect prop. Children are loved everywhere, you know?" He laughed maniacally, firing a machine gun he had picked up into the crowd of Diethelmian soldiers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:09 pm
Saiyu nodded and stroked her chin thoughtfully "um hay Fanny cover youe ears for a sec..." making sure the girls ears where covered Saiyu launched into a flurry of curse words as the pair stepped onto the street before hitting the off button on the communicator, drawing looks from sevral passers by.
"right well lets go darling we need to go shopping again" taking Fannys hand Saiyu motioned towards the street that lead back towards the tunle the two had come from before muttering just loud enough for the girl to hear "Zil need you to get to him, he should be waiting for you at the other end ok?"

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 pm
((Blah...))

After several tedious hours, the contract was completed. The twins hands ached so bad that it was hard to move them. It was an hour passed lunch time, and the poor kids were starving.

"Well, that seems to be it for the basic contract." Jian said.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:51 pm
Lianne finished her letter to the public and gave it to one of the priestesses. It was then read to the public in response to what Damien had said. In it, she explained that to the oppressed people of Diethelm, their city was a shining beacon of hope that one day they may be able to express their love for God. The letter politely denounced Damien's policies as well as made it clear that they had no hand in the violence because violence was against their religion. Still, she explained that the violence was a result of the frustration that civilians felt, and the desire to end their oppression. In this way, Lianne neither promoted nor blamed the uprising, but both sides could conclude that she was on 'their' side. Lianne's letter concluded that they must continue to lead by example by keeping peace and praying to God in their troubled world.

After the letter was broadcast, the people cried with shouts of joy. They all continued with their daily lives in happiness and relief because of the beautiful words of their Grand Priestess. There would be no doubt that word would reach Damien, and all of the closet followers of Diethelm.

((Aka, this is Lianne's way of saying. Ha ha! In your face! Two can play at this game, Damien! xd ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Fanny nodded before looking down, hiding a blush. 'I'm needed by him', she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 pm
((Well Damien's going to have a rebuttal. smile ))

((Meant to post last night but the internet cut off for some reason even though it said I was connected. Also Zil is quite the psycho, lol. Then again, he is Aya's character.))

The kids weren't the only ones who were starving and sure they had carpal tunnel. Damien had gone over the forms and had to sign many parts himself. He was now rolling his wrist because it hurt so much. "Well then it should be time to go get something to eat. You two get the special privilege of dining with me and the chief general in our special meal hall. However, we won't be doing this all the time. Today is a special occasion" the Absolute Leader said. He then turned to Jian and picked up a file while looking at him. "I hope your stamping hand is well prepared. You're going to need it" he said as he waved the form at the Chief General.

Dustin was on his way to the border war with a troop of Helmshirish soldiers. He was going to meet up with the rebels and they were back up to support the soldiers and the rebels currently in battle.

((Hey, snuggle. Isn't Jay participating in that battle? I think he was waiting for the return of the rebels or something if I recall.))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm
((Yay for political wars! xd

Ah... I was wondering why you didn't post. lol. ))

"R-really?" The twins stuttered, looking at each other, then at Damien. "Yay!" They smiled merrily at the thought of delicious food.

"Thank you very much, Glorious Absolute Leader, sir." Vincent smiled.

"We really appreciate it." Valkyrie finished.

"Wow. This is so cool! I doubt anyone at school would even believe this." Vincent said giddily. "Even if it is just a one time thing."

"Yeah. If my hand wasn't aching, I'd still think it was a dream." Valkyrie replied.

Jian smiled at the children's joy, but his smile turned to a look of gloom when Damien waved the papers in his face. "Yeah... fun..." He muttered. "It won't be as bad as all that signing, but it seems I'll get my own share of the pain."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:32 pm
"Of course. You didn't think you could just stand there and gloat at our misery, did you? Don't think your injury gets you off the hook. You still have one good arm" Damien said and plopped the form back on the desk. He then stood up. "But first, it's time to eat" he said and began heading out of his office. At least Jian could get some food before he had to start stamping like a madman.

Private Diethelmian espionage members listened to the broadcast from the Mt. Angelo Grand Priestess and sent a message to Diethelm about it. Of course no one in Diethelm was allowed to listen to any broadcasts made from outside the country and anyone caught doing so was immediately arrested.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:40 pm
"Me? Gloat? Do I really look like the type." Jian jested. "Well, let's get food first." He said, then turned to the kids. "Come along." He told the twins before following Damien out the room.

Quickly and with curiosity, the twins followed along, shuffling behind Jian while looking around at the private area with awe. They took each others hand and made sure to stay close to the Absolute Leader and the Head General.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:13 pm
Damien walked into the dining hall and gestured for the twins to sit next to him and across from the Chief General. Some officers were out overseeing the war so there were some extra seats. He gave the permission to sit and then everyone just had to wait for their meal.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm
The twins looked around and blinked with confusion. They stood behind the large seat that Damien indicated towards. When everyone else started to sit down, they slowly pushed back the large chair and climbed into it, both sharing the large seat. They both fit in it comfortably, and neither of them could put their feet on the floor. They looked around, and swallowed hard at the awkward stares towards them, but said nothing. They noticed food coming out, but also noticed that those who received didn't eat it. Slowly, they remembered their etiquette lessons, and began to recall what to do in that sort of situation. They folded their arms and stayed quite, partly out of fear that they might make fools of themselves.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:50 pm
Damien then gave the signal for everyone to start eating. While he was going through his meal a nervous soldier knocked on the door. Damien let him in. "What is it? I hate being disturbed during meal time. Is it urgent?" he asked with an exasperated tone.

The soldier gulped and handed him the file. "You...you may want to read it, sir..." he said nervously.

Damien read it and rolled his eyes. It was a report on the broadcast the Grand Priestess had made and a tape of the recording. "I'll deal with it later" he said and dropped the folder on the table. He then turned to the soldier and nodded. "You are dismissed" he stated. He then returned to his meal.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:57 pm
After the signal was given, Jian started eating.

After receiving a large plate of food to share, they waited patiently for the signal. After everyone started to eat, they slowly picked up their utensils and began to share the large meal. When the soldier entered the room, they turned and looked at the poor man with curiosity, and wondered what was in the folder. Still, they knew better then to let curiosity get the better of them, and they went back to eating as soon as the man left.

Jian also said nothing, wondering if it was another rebellion again. They seemed to have a lot of those recently.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games