Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 pm

"Yea. I was able to take one White Coat out, but when I was about to exterminate the second one, not only am I teleported away by some hero, she kicked me, hard, in the place that should not be kicked..." He said, a cold shiver down his spine as he remembered the pain that lasted for what seemed like eons. "Even after all of that, another hero comes along, and it's some dragon with ice powers! I had to bail out of the fight. I was still slow from the cold and the kick was still holding me back too." He said, finishing up putting his groceries away and sat down on the couch next to Molly. "I'm gonna take a small break from Clear, law low for a while so I don't get caught. Besides, I don't want to leave you behind." He said to her with a smile. "So how was the rest of your day?" He asked her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:48 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Thanks, well time to go swallow a bunch of pills." Jenos said cheerily and headed off to the infirmary, finally finding himself a bottle of aspirin. He grabbed two pills, popped them in his mouth and swallowed and headed back to the monitor room. "I know I could probably read you with my cards, but it's more polite to ask. Why exactly did you not want to be found by your parents?" Jenos asked Star curiously.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 pm

"Ow, I'm sorry you got kicked." Molly said and hugged him. She then heard his question and smiled. "After you left I took a nap but some explosion woke me up and then Alice came home but ran out to do something." she said.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 pm

((Whoa, I missed a lot in the last few hours...))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Once Rowena'd recovered from the flash bomb, she whirled on Draco. "Dammit, Cryogon! I could've taken him on my own! Why'd you have to butt in?!" She didn't even wait to hear his answer, but 'ported back to her room at the Tower and telekinetically locked her door. She hadn't wanted help. She'd thought that maybe this time she'd get a chance to prove herself and she'd been stopped before the fight could even really get going.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 pm

((Ouch... I didn't expect that one to happen... Nice twist, Tayuya.))

Cryogon held out a hand, but Snow was already gone. "Geez... I was just tryin' to help..." The ice on his other fist dispelled itself, and he prepared himself for the flight back to the Tower. When he finally got there, he took to merely sitting on the roof, then playing his harmonica for a little while. Some hero I am... I go to help, and I get yelled at because I supposedly caused a mission failure...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:58 pm

((Well, she did go out there to prove herself under the pretense of not having time to get another Titan to go with her, so...kinda makes sense she'd explode.))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am

((I suppose you have a point... That sure don't help Draco's self-esteem none, though. XP))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:15 am

((lol))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 am

((I may be able to work this low self-esteem bit into his story. And I might be able to get it where the other Titans try to improve it.))

Draco finally got up after a while and walked back down through the tower to the training facility. He figured the best way to blow off some steam was to punch it out of something, or just outright freeze it. He started with a robotic battle simulation, using his icy wrecking balls again. One after another, he knocked back a good 30 robots before he decided to just freeze them in their tracks with his breath weapon. When he finally ran out of mana after about an hour of training, he shut down the sim and went to sit and rest. Apparently, even with all the natural power I possess, I'm still useless to them... "Makes me wonder why she even chose me as a Titan..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:35 am

"Nightwing?" he asked looking over the bike again as he was told he couldn't buy it. "Aww really no matter how much I offer" he said raising an eyebrow at Tyler as he shook his head. "Your no fun" he muttered thinking about simply stealing the bike but that would warrant unwanted attention to himself without his mask.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 am

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex served dishes to each of the tables as she worked including washing them off as her job did. Ahhh..such work always calms me down.. She thought blissfully with a bright smile. Her apron was as white as her coat which made it even better for her. Currently she was in the back room talking to the other waitresses."I heard that the pizza joint next door..had someone who gave a huge tip..and even their number!" "Pfft...why would someone do that?" Alex said shaking her head at them "Are you kidding! What if it was a guy.." One of them winked with a giggle. "Yeah, what a date that would be!" Another chimed in as the two of them giggled more. "Then go get that number if you care about it so much...." Alex said to them with a sigh shaking her head. "Oh....well..maybe you need it, hmm, Alex?" "Yeah! When was the last time you had a date?" The two of them started to question now accusing her. "Okay you two..that's enough...back to work. " She replied, leaving the room rather quickly to not get into the subject.

Alexandra grabbed her notepad from the head desk before heading out to one of the seated tables. "Hello, welcome to our cafe...would you like me to get anything for you?" She said rather blandly as she said the same line many times before yet her smile was as fresh as always. "Oh? Your menu...here, let me fetch one for ya~" Her eyes going to the table before rolling and quickly went to get the man one. "So sorry...would you like more time, sir?" Alex said rushing back as she gave him the menu.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(Had to do the gossip part XD I play into my npcs way too much)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow gave another shrug to the man,"The game lacks the excitement this shadow desires.." She says to him attempting to point out her perspective. When he left, she did not even look over as she simply kept pouring her drink into her shadow occasionally. When he returned only to inform her he was leaving, she was fine with it...until he mentioned that her mask was dumb. "Dumb...? Dumb! This..this one calls my face to be dumb, what is he to declare such! I crafted such a face myself--as it is art!" She angrily spat out as she stood with a stomp. A growl escaping her as well as the ruby upon her mask began to glow.

A quick ding called her attention as she hard the washer go off, to which she went into the room and switched washer to dryer. "How's about I choose to play a game of own..to repay for his kind words.." She said with a chuckle as she looked all around the loft. What it would be when he returned...who knew?

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 am

Salvador took his time and thought ways of how he was going to approach his target. According to his information, his target worked as part-time waitress so he might not even find her here. If not he'd have find her at her own place. But luck seemed to be on Sal's side at the moment. She was working tonight. Alex, the woman Salvador had been assigned to protect and watch over. To Sal, she looked completely normal and unimportant in her white apron and glasses. Salvador then remembered reading on his sheet of information that she was a scientist for some company. He wasn't too familiar with reasons for why anyone would want to harm a scientist but there must have been some.

She came up to Sal who had been looking down at his table with his metal covered hand resting on his bike helmet. He then looked up at her with somber look. She appeared to not really be paying attention to him. Just her job. Sal didn't blame her. But she'd soon be paying very close attention to him, just as he would to her very soon. She dashed away quickly and came back with a menu and asked Sal if he needed any time. Salvador looked at the menu seriously. "Give me a minute..." he then looked up at Alex. He saw that she was wearing a name tag. Thank God. If she hadn't he'd look weird addressing her out of the blue. "Alex."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:44 am

Let me be. Let me free.

Alex watched him patiently as she stood there, unaware of his true intentions. "Of course, sir, I'll return to take your order soon.." She replies with a nod as she put her notepad into her belt. She gave a polite wave as she left him, going over to one of the empty tables. Are those two still in th back gossiping? Jeez..understaffed..yeah sure.. She thought rolling her eyes at the messy few tables before her. Her hand went into her apron as she pulled out a washcloth to clean up the mess from the tables. In fact she worked rather quickly as she slid the cloth across the table then unto the next one. "Hey Abby, I have to leave soon if that's alright.." She called out to the woman at the head desk. "Of course, just finish up with your orders and you're welcome to." She called back with a smile to which Alex smiled back. "Thanks.." Alex was quick to finish cleaning to not keep her last customer waiting as she went back over to him.

"Sir? Would you be needing anymore time?" She asked, switching her washcloth for her notepad as she waited for a reply.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 am

Salvador flipped through the menu, thinking of how to tell Alex that she was his target and how she was to accompany him. He also saw that the cafe served bubble tea. He'd heard that bubble tea was pretty good depending on what flavor you got.

Alex came back to Salvador's table awaiting for answer from him. He looked up at his waitress and replied. "I'll take a vanilla bubble tea. I'd also like to have a word with you Alex, if that's OK." Salvador eyed her with a look of curiosity, but instead looked a tad intimidated.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:08 am

Let me be. Let me free.

"Vanilla bubble te-...oh? I-I suppose so....let me return with your drink first." Alex trails off before resuming, writing the drink down. She wan't one to make tea so she went to the kitchen dropping off the order and table number then waited for them to fix it. "Ooooo Alexxx.." A voice called out coming from the back room to which she looked over. The voice was one of the waitresses from before as she waved her over. "Who is that?" The other other asked now giggling. "So you pay attention to guys yet not your job...?" She replied with a poke to the nose chuckling at the two. "Yeah yeah..we're female after all--besides, not like you should care. You're not the manager, Alex; anyways, did he really want to talk to you?" The other chimed in being a bit rude about it as she asked her questions as well. "Doesn't matter." She flat out told them as she left without replying either of them. "Vanilla Bubble Tea for Table Nine!" Right on time..

Alex got the drink and returned to the man as she set the drink upon the able sliding it over towards him. "Here it is..." She said calmly then sat across from him. "As you're my last one for the day, I'm able to chat..." Alex says with a blank tone, really only tired of the girls' gossip.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

(Only doing this to represent two girls I used to work with...they knew my name and assumed they knew me so they would always accuse me of things @-@ Ick I hated them yet the cafe needs co-workers)
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games