Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm
((Why did I suddenly have the mental image of Justine just pouncing on the poor guy in full on RAEP mode? XD ))

"Oh, I don't know..." Raphael admitted rather timidly as he stared down at his feet. "I suppose I've just been feeling...off somehow..." A small giggle managed to escape his lips. "Normally I'm the one asking you that. How are you adjusting by the way? You haven't asked about any vampire matters for a while now."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 pm
{Probably because she would, seeing as how she doesn't have that confidence block anymore. XD}

"Excellently. You've been doing such a fine job teaching me that I haven't needed to." Justine simply shrugged, saying what she did as if it had been the truth and nothing less. A little bit of flattery was mixed in, but this being Justine, this was to be expected.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:46 pm
Raphael looked a little sad. Even though he knew they'd be staying together for a very long time to come, it somehow felt like she'd be leaving now that she seemed to have gotten a handle on her many gifts. "Hopefully we can still feed together, even though you hardly need the practice or advice." he said as he moved a little closer to her, one hand intertwining with hers.

((I can not tell you how much harder this is than I originally thought. It's like trying to write for a female character while still playing a guy. But I don't want to go too far and start writing for a gay man instead. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:39 am
{Only counts as gay if he starts chasing after other men. A Camp Straight is just gag character territory, if it makes things any easier.}

Justine slipped a little closer, her grip on his hand tightening slighgly as a smirk formed upon her delicate face. Looking up at him, she replied in a slightly impish tone, "I don't know about not needing practice. I believe I haven't quite caught the hang of 'biting' just yet."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:55 am
Raphael turned a little red. "Well, we can do that tonight if you want." he said rather sheepishly. That was like the vampire's version of talking about their sex life, and in public no less!

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:48 am
"Only if you want as well. I don't want to pressure you." Justine then kissed her sire upon the cheek, that lustful look held before now replaced with one of warmth.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:04 pm
"Or....perhaps I could bite you for a change...?" Raphael suggested rather sheepishly. "I'm always on the receiving end, after all. I just thought you might like to...trade places for once."

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:05 pm
Justine looked rather intruiged by the idea, and perhaps a little surprised that Raphael would suggest it. A very happy, eager sort of surprise. "Sounds like an interesting idea. You better be careful or I might just jump you now~" she half-joked with a broad grin.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm
"Please don't...." Raphael said with a sweatdrop. "Not only would you make a scene, you'd attract every vampire hunter in the area thinking you were trying to kill me."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am
Justine looked confused for several moments before taking on a more flat expression. "That's not at all what I meant." She was simply flirting when she had said that. She began to wonder if she should make her flirting more obvious and literal.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 am
"Right, sorry..." Raphael said, hanging his head slightly at the shame of not picking up on her flirting.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:57 am
"Don't look so dejected. It's not something to be that worked up over." Justine spoke up, slightly leabing herself on his shoulder as they walked.

{Have you ever seen the video Mytho Logique on Youtube? If not, you should totes look it up.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:12 am
((Can't right now; leaving for my last final soon-ish. XP ))

"I know, you're right...I just haven't felt like myself lately." Raphael said as the inn came into view. He had a slight blush thinking about their 'activities' later and how eager he was. Not that he'd say anything, of course.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:26 pm
{Sorry for not replying sooner. I haven't really been feeling up to much. >.<}

"You know...I don't think I have either." Justine admitted after a moment of thought. She'd felt better than she had been before. Like she was now superior to her past self, that she could do anything she couldn't before.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:41 pm
"...It's probably nothing." Raphael said brightening up again. "You're probably just getting used to your vampirism, and I'm...Well, while I was in love, once upon a time, it was only one-sided..." he admitted sheepishly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff