Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 pm
((Hall of Justice or whatever it's called. I think it's in Washington..?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:16 pm
Xistund
{Gaia why did you move the reply button! Also I think Crow and Amaya are in the Gym or library}

((We're in the gym. I got yelled at when I said Library. I'll post in a minute. Got called for dinner.))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:36 pm
"To you, yes. But I'm a technopath. I can communicate with technology probably a lot easier than the world's best hacker." Maya murmured as she focused on the next layer, wincing as she got shocked. "Well, wouldn't be the first time I can't feel my fingers..." She sighed before a grin came to her face. "Aaaaaannd, I'm in. There's a lot of files in here..." She told Crow as she began looking through the files.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm
Getting to the hall of justice Brink came stumbling out of the teleporter. This time his heaves were empty having expelled all.he had eaten on the last trip up to the watch tower. "Eventually I will get used to that" he muttered as he walked off from the room. As usual that type of travel for some reason didn't mix well with him. Looking around he started to comb the hall for the teens.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 pm
Skye just raised a brow as Dreamer changed into a cat. She didn't bother questioning it after the Leaguer had told her that she was well over a hundred years old as well as knowing that not all of them are exactly human. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she let out a sigh, "Alright. You know, you guys aren't very fun." She started walking with Clyde's guidance but soon got a notice as an interface appeared in front of her. "Seems like there's a freak storm happening."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 pm
Kyle sat on the edge of the building, the storm was still going, the lightning turning deadlier with every strike. Kyle saw a person who wasn't hiding, walking around as if nothing was happening. Kyle grinned and aimed his hand at the person, a bolt of electricity shot through his hand and hit a few feet behind him, the man was sent flying off his feet, immediately he stood up and began running away "that's better" he said with a chuckle.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:10 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde's attention was drawn away by the girl's thingamabob. It showed an unusual activity going on; a freak lightning storm, just as the girl said. "That lightening is definitely not normal." The bolts of thunder began to strike dangerously close to civilians, something that doesn't happen on a normal basis. "Oh, that is definitely not normal!" Clyde remarked as he began to hop up and down frantically. The cause of the storm had to be someone other than Mother Nature. "I'm gonna need you to come with me for sec." The cybernetic swordsman said to the girl as he picked her up with incredible ease. "Hang on." Clyde than began to run like his legs were attached to a speeding race car.

(I have no idea what I'm doing..)

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 pm
Kyle hopped off the building. When his feet touched solid grund he looked around, it was like he had landed in hell, cars were on fire, the streets were empty, lights were flickering on and off, this was what happened when Kyle was at his worst. He looked inside the building, the people stuffed inside were staring at him, quivering in fear, none of them dared come out.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:42 pm
"Wha- ...Hey!" Skye started, about to protest to being picked up, but this man took off at an incredible speed, well for running. It was official, these members of the Justice League were strange...very strange. She just cursed mentally at her current situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:01 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer starts running as well when she hears what Clyde had been saying about the unusual storm. Waiting for the perfect moment, she suddenly leaps into the air and lands on the mans shoulder. Why walk when you can hitch a ride?

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 pm

While the cybernetic swordsman was far from reaching any land speed record, he was still traveling at speeds that would allow him to keep up with the fastest car in a NASCAR event. For the sake of his passengers, Clyde kept his speed to a reasonable 100 miles per hour. With his exoskeleton heightening all of his senses and reaction speed, Clyde was easily able to avoid crashing into anyone in the halls. Eventually, the speeding Leaguer spotted Brink in the distance. The man's flaming red hair was impossible to miss. While out of normal earshot, Clyde shouted at the top of lungs. "Brink, I need your help! You're coming with me! No time to explain!!!" And just as the Clyde finished his sentence, he collided and scooped the fellow Leaguer like the prince from Katamari Damacy.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 am
Not having made it far from the teleported brink was about to turn a corner when a noise in the.hall caught his attention. The sudden sight of Clyde rushing thru the halls was an odd one as brink had started to step to the side.to try an avoid him but instead was picked up. Not seeming to surprised by suddenly being drug along brink shook his head. "Clyde do me a favor and give me a reason your dragging me along with you." He was.thinking it was some sort of joke and was close to increasing gravity to slow him down if he didn't like the answee.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 pm
Ghost came to the gym and saw the two teens "I suppose your using are computers for video games" He said with a stern but not in an angry tone.

Crow winced at the sound of his fathers voice and looked at Ghost.

"You know I think this is the second time you tried to get into things that are restricted. I'll have to tell Brink to keep you far away from the computers at the base. Now come with me you too."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 pm
Kyle forced out a yawn "well I'm getting bored..." he said, the storm was still going on fiercely, lightning striking all throughout the city. Kyle turned to the terrified people stuffed in the building, a grin forced on his face "would you guys like to join the fun?" he asked, without hesitation he raised his hand, electricity shot and struck the building causing all the glass to shatter. The people immediately ran frantically from the building trying to find a new safe zone.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 pm

"This may sound crazy, but there's some crazy activity going on in the city. Lightning is striking the ground like it's being aimed. If I had to guess, there's a metahuman out there causing trouble." Clyde continued to explain the situation while speeding through the Hall of Justice. He needed to find the exit. "I'm just grabbing who ever I can find to help stop the chaos. Plus it's electricity. My exoskeleton isn't too keen on getting shocked by human spark plug. That's where you, Dreamer, and this hacker girl come into play. You can use your gravity powers to wear out whoever's doing this, dreamer can use her magic to create barrier that will protect us, and the hacker has the nifty ability to create matter from nothing. I'm sure she can make a few lightning rods that will draw fire." As soon as Clyde finished his explanation, he, along with the other were out the door and on their way to the city. "In the mean time, you mind pulling out your communicator and telling Ghost or someone that we got problem happening downtown? No need to leave them in the dark."

- Unknown

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games