Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm
Louisa Iris

Mhm, the joys of waiting. Oh, it's a powerful feeling and no one can stop it! Haha, we shall, for now~
I will! It's a three tier cake with three different flavours, so I'm hoping the flavours aren't crappy.
Nope. I guess some people are worried I'm going to report them for one thing or another.
Some people get harassed and bullied, mainly by trolls, but it still hurts when they're only doing their job.
Nope, absolutely nothing. We're just volunteers, same as the mods. Whilst it would be lovely to get a little something-something, I'm not sure how it would be calculated.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:26 pm
Yokies

Haha, I think it's worth the wait, and you'll get in for sure.
Mhm, that's the scary part. I'm in debt too, but my bank is kind enough to let me pay it back when I get a full time job, although I can start now if I wanted to.
Yep, I think she's oblivious. But what can you do?
The joys of raising a child, right? I'm kind of looking forward to it, but that won't happen for a while.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 pm
Clasela

I just hope I don't suddenly get all shy and scared just because I have a different color name. xD
That's nice of your bank! I wish they were all so lucky. I think they're all expected to start paying within 3-6 months. I mean it sounds like a long time, but in this economy you never really know when you're going to get a job. IT's scary to have a deadline of sorts for that kind of thing.
You can't help people who don't want it, and it sounds like she's way past help, so I guess you just have to sit back and hope she at least doesn't get hurt.
I never expected to have a child this early, but I do look at the bright side of things. I'm young, so I can be young while he's growing. I don't have to be in my 50's when he's barely in his 20's. xD One of my friends who is turning 22 has a mom who is nearly 60! o-o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02 pm
Yokies

Haha, you won't. It doesn't really change anything about you, more or less it gave me more confidence online since I guess we're setting an example.
Nope, the economy is crappy at the moment. Almost everyone I know is having some sort of money problems.
Mhm and that's a great way of looking at it. I turn 20 next year when my mother is 52. xD But I wouldn't change that because we click. But I'd like to have kids in my twenties, not thirties. I just hope when it happens, we're financially stable.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:19 pm
Clasela

I know it doesn't change anything, but I feel like there is responsibility with it, so it's kind of scary. > w<
It's true. Everyone I know is having money issues as well. No one is really having a "great" time. Some are doing okay but things could be better.
It definitely would have been better if we were financially stable. But yeah, having them in your twenties is probably nicer in that sense than thirties.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:46 pm
Yokies

There is a little bit, since we're considered to be role models for the community, but there's not that much pressure.
Yep, it's so ridiculous. Our government helps people you are having trouble finding a paying job, but with the prices of food and fuel going up, it's not that much help.
I believe, it happens when it's meant to happen. >.< The good thing is that it has happened. My cousin found out she might not be able to have kids at 22. I really hope she can. I've never met more gentle people than her and her partner.
Grgh. The wedding is this weekend...

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:50 pm
Clasela

I believe I'm a good role model. o Ao At least I hope so haha.
Right now people are scared the government is going to get rid of help like that because of our increasing debt. o-o It's kind of scary to think about.
As sad as it seems if often feels like people who are the most deserving of things have a harder time in achieving it. I'm sorry to here she might not be able to have kids, I really hope that isn't the case.
At least it'll be over soon? gonk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:58 pm
Yokies

Haha, I think you are. emotion_kirakira
Geez. Sounds like ours and our new leader. He wants to cut the baby bonus and hand out food coupons (which is a great idea because too many people use their money for drugs/alcohol instead of their kids). But it's unfair on those who do the right thing.
That's what I've found as well. But I hope medical science is on her side. It's odd, how it works. It's always the nice people that bad things happen to, like falling sick or losing a job or house.
Yes, in less than sick days, I can start to save my money again. And then I have Matt's step-brother's birthday next weekend and I'm making mini cookies and cream cheesecakes - yumyum!

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:10 pm
Clasela

I'm glad someone thinks so. emotion_kirakira
It is a good idea to stop people from abusing it, but it sucks that at the sames time it has to hurt people who use the money the right way.
I'm sure they'll try to do anything they can for her. And yeah, it seems right now that's the case for us we just can't get anywhere. xP
Oh man that sounds so good. I wish I could try some of your sweets. xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 pm
Yokies

I agree, I just hope it doesn't end bad. If I were to rule, everyone would have to do a random drug test before they got paid. 3nodding
I know, right? Things go from good to bad here constantly. Though we really have nothing to complain about. We're getting by and that's all that matters.
I'll test the recipe for you first and write it up, if you'd like? I've been mixing recipes up and adding/removing ingredients, so I'd better test it in case it's a dud. xd

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:06 pm
Clasela

That's how it should be. That way people can get clean and stop wasting government money.
I just wish we could do more than just get by. It's nice being able to afford extra stuff. ; A;
That could work. I could always ask my friend to help as she's better at baking than me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 pm
Yokies

I agree. I'm hoping it go somewhere for my birthday in January, but it's all a matter of cost.
Great, I'll let you know how I go next weekend with them. 3nodding

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:58 pm
Clasela

Okay. c:

So how are you doing tonight? I've been playing Minecraft. ; w;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:01 pm
Yokies

I'm so jealous of you! Not too bad, just working on a stupid assignment, but I'm thinking about logging off and playing my N64 or a silly little Pokémon game I'm addicted to. xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Clasela

My husband and I created a new world so we've been trying to.. I guess just do whatever? xD
How is the assignment coming along? Close to finishing it? What Pokemon game is that? o:
I'm excited about the new Pokemon games coming out on the 12th lol. I want them now!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games