Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:58 pm
Yokies

I did miss your reply. Thankfully I found it. I am so sorry! <3
        Oh, that's so lovely of her and very lucky that he found it. Isn't it funny how things work out like that?
        I have a pretty good memory for things like that. ^O^ Are you ready for the terrible twos?
        That's understandable. I'm sure even the littlest thing you could have done, he would cherish.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 pm
tanqela

HAHA! What a way to crash your thoughts party. Curse the period! scream

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:01 pm
yummycupcakessparkles

Well it's a mixture of many items. But the main one is Runcible Spoon. I can list the others if you like?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:02 pm
Clasela
tanqela

HAHA! What a way to crash your thoughts party. Curse the period! scream

CURSE IT TO THE GROUND! so how are things with your boyfriend? o:  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:13 pm
tanqela

Even better since I moved back in with him. He's actually not here right now.
        He went fishing whilst I worked on my assessment, but he should be home soon since it's lunch time and he gets hungry. lol. >.<
        Thank you for asking~ How's your relationship been going?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 pm
Clasela
yummycupcakessparkles

Well it's a mixture of many items. But the main one is Runcible Spoon. I can list the others if you like?

Cool.  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm
Clasela
tanqela

Even better since I moved back in with him. He's actually not here right now.
        He went fishing whilst I worked on my assessment, but he should be home soon since it's lunch time and he gets hungry. lol. >.<
        Thank you for asking~ How's your relationship been going?

AWH THAT IS SO CUTE! do you make him food?

oh, we are doing wonderful despite the distance emotion_bigheart
it's going great c:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:20 pm
Clasela

It's perfectly alright. c: You have a lot of people to reply to in here, it was bound to happen to someone. XD; I've done it a few times before. I was actually wondering why I hadn't heard from you in a while, but now I know why haha.
Yeah, it was pretty awesome how everything worked out like that. We still got to eat and that lady got her stuff back. o:
No I am not. He's already terrible now. xD I don't know how I'm going to handle this at all haha. I'm truly scared.
I suppose that's true. He really did like the cake, my friend helped me make/bake it. 3nodding Actually, she probably did more than I did. xD She mixed and iced it, I just got everything out and put the sprinkles on haha.
Oh and to answer your question in my thread, I'm doing pretty well. 3nodding I'm kind of worried about my friend and her boyfriend at the moment, but personally I'm fine. How are you?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:22 pm
tanqela

I do sometimes, though he likes to make his own because I tend to watch how much I give him and he goes all out there. >.<
        That's so good to hear. I praise you for doing the distance thing. I've heard it can be so difficult at times.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:28 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I do sometimes, though he likes to make his own because I tend to watch how much I give him and he goes all out there. >.<
        That's so good to hear. I praise you for doing the distance thing. I've heard it can be so difficult at times.

although i am in one, and hoping for the beat in the long run, long distance relationships are so hard. the lack of physical affection, no matter how minute, is heartbreaking. there are so many times that i just want to hug him, or just hold him tightly, but i can't... it sucks. or when we get uber stressed we only have words to support each other by. I won't recommend it to people, but if they feel it's necessary to be in a long distance relationship, then more power to them! some of my friends were actually telling me to break up with him because he's so far away... ; n ;

BUT THAT'S SO CUTE? do you guys sometimes cook together?  

hoenest

Darling

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:36 pm
Yokies

I know, I was wondering the same and I couldn't remember if I replied to you and then I went back through the pages... gonk And I found it!
        Exactly, it all worked out for everyone. A perfect example of what a good deed does.
        Haha! Oh you sound so much like my friend about her son and I have seen from his little mood swings that the terrible twos are REAL, plus it doesn't help that he knows what the word 'no' means and always uses it.
        Oh, that's so good to hear. Haha, sometimes it's easier to sit back and let someone else do it.
        That's great to hear! Oh? Is everything okay? I'm good, but like you I am a little worried about my dad, his chemo is finished, but he's been very forgetful lately.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:40 pm
tanqela

I cannot say I understand, but I can see where you are coming from and your friends have no right to say that. It is your choice and if you hold out, it will all be worth it.
        Haha, it is. Yes all the time. We cooked dinner together last night and danced around the kitchen to music as we cooked. It's very fun~

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:02 pm
Clasela

Ah well, I'm glad you decided to look back and found it. x3 Now we can continue. emotion_kirakira
If only people did it more often, but I suppose sometimes there isn't a way to do it, because luckily he found a number in her wallet, you don't always find that. gonk
I'm really not looking forward to it now, because he's realizing when it's appropriate to say no. xD He's going to be the brattiest brat.
That's true. xD I helped her watch it too, so I suppose I was a bit helpful haha. Everyone seemed excited to have it though so it was all good.
I'm not entirely sure. She's the friend and her boyfriend is the brother of my boyfriend and we're all currently living together. There has just been troubles with him, basically just about honesty. I have no idea why it's happening, and I'm really concerned because earlier she said that she's just thought about leaving, and I really don't want that because I would really miss her. :c
I'm sorry to hear that about your father. I haven't had anyone in my family go through chemo, or have cancer for that matter. I've had friends that have though, and it's always been really rough.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:09 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I cannot say I understand, but I can see where you are coming from and your friends have no right to say that. It is your choice and if you hold out, it will all be worth it.
        Haha, it is. Yes all the time. We cooked dinner together last night and danced around the kitchen to music as we cooked. It's very fun~

i want to do that too! that seriously sounds freaking adorable!  

hoenest

Darling

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:02 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Oh, come now, everyone says that, but in truth, they're really good at it.
        I love cross-stitching, quilting and doing up old things. I do occasionally draw, but it doesn't interest me as much.
cross stitching sounds fun smile how do you do that?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games