Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Solarn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:48 am
Hi. I just got the PM, and thought "Well, It's kind of random, but the guild page says there's intelligent discussion, so why not?" Then I realized the horrible and weak pun and died a little inside. I'm 18, I like intelligent, coherent discussion, fun, roleplaying, randomness and intelligent, but incoherent discussion.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:59 am
I'll introduce myself, Why Not? [ a little bit of gentle comedy there. xD ]
Anyways.. I got the PM randomly and I figured, "I could join another Guild"
Anyways.. Hi. My name is Jessica. I've been on Gaia longer than a year.. I am a true poll whore. xD. Uhm.. That's it?

J e s s i c u h

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:02 am
My name is Starre, 14, female, atheist procrastinator from New York. I just joined this guild, because I got invited, and I decided to even though I usually don't do guilds with a price. But 5 gold isn't too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:33 am
Well, I got an invitiation and joined. End of the story. razz

I am: Old (at least in comparison to most Gaians). Undead. Literate. Random. And currently being distacted.

zombiecide

The Prettiest Pr0n

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:38 am
Hai! ^^ I'm Ashy! (Short for Ashley. I hate my name. I also go by Ash as well.) I don't like being called by my username either. And um, yesh!

I'm 15, (almost 15 and a half! -grumbles-) Um, I'm well, normally really hyper, but I'm bi-polar. So um, whatelse.

Usually I just lurk around in the GD, and tend to stay away from the Rp threads, cuz they're kinda scary, ne? I've Rped since I was 10, but I tend to think people on Gaia can't Rp worth crap. (That makes me sound like a b***h. ><)

Um, I think that's it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:01 am
I was invited here...

Anyways, I am a pollmonger and a nasty bumper, age 20. What else is there to say...  

Guardian Angel Fabian

tornado_storm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:14 am
I'm Will and I love Gaia and Final Fantasy!!!

How are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:18 am
ok.... lets see.....
I'm a female... vampire... born in 1692.... that makes me 314years old... i been on Gaia sence... almost a year, though this is a new account... and, ummm, that's all she wrote.....  

AshKnights

shoe eater bob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:20 am
Hey everyone I joined last night but I had to go to bed My name is Bob.
So what's this place about?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:22 am
Well So I was invited and the pm didn'[t tell me much.  

shoe eater bob

AshKnights

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:23 am
shoe eater bob
Well So I was invited and the pm didn'[t tell me much.
didn't tell me much either... i just got the pm like, an hour ago... maybe??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:26 am
Well.. I didn't see this thread here before. xD Hello. I'm a kind of busy person so ya'll might not see me all the time. You can call me Swee, Desire or Sweetest if you please. I'm shy, and quiet. But I am also very fun and truthful. And at times I can be very, very violent or depressing. Feel free to ask me anything. I try to be helpful.  

The Exciting Mushroom

A_A_F

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:48 am
Ummm... my name is Lea... ^^
I like to talk... I heart apples...
I was invited... but I have really no idea why... XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:11 pm
I am Dorian, and I was invited today. I assume it is because I am literate, but perhaps not. Perhaps I'm the least literate person here, and I was invited to become a scapegoat, mocked by literate Gaians eveywhere! I just. Don't. Know.

Anyway, I'm 15, and, umm...I like music. A lot. And anime. And roleplaying, except I'm a terrible person and often forget to post in a roleplay because I have the attention span of a gnat.
You've been warned.
So, let me join a roleplay at your own peril!  

Tohma_Seguchi_San

Laurelothandune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:18 pm
Hey all. I am Lauren. I am a chick (Not a birdy, that's just groovy lingo for a girl..). I am 19. I.. am in college studying Anthropology. I love reading, especially Tolkien, Gregory Maguire, and Anne Rice. I also like Musical Theatre, in this especially Wicked, Aida, and Rent. I am not the biggest fan of anime, in fact I only like a few. . or one. . that being Kenshin. I guess I love some of the movies thou! Like that one, Spirited Away. Uh. . I love music of all sorts, I love Irish things, fiddling, history, smart people, nice people, dumb people, and just everyone but bigots and ignorant and mean people. So. That is about it.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games