Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:12 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale holds onto Jiho's hand as soon as it was touched then started walking to the mall where the grocery store is. "Yes. I think when they feel comfortable enough around each other in public" he answered him. As they were closer to their destination he decided to ask the question he was supposed to discuss with him. "Are we far enough in our relationship to talk about going on a double date?".

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:52 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Holding onto Dale's hand Jiho followed after the other as he took small breaths before he walked into the mall as he gulped slightly since the last time he was here it didn't end up giving him a good memory at all so he was a little scared. Hearing him express his opinion about them holding hands in public he nodded a bit "Well I am glad to hear your opinion about the holding hands in public, it helps me know what you think about public affection and such" he said tenderly. Following after him still as he rubbed the back of his neck slightly as Jiho glanced up seeing them close to a store until Dale stopped to ask a question. Standing still Jiho listened to the question he wanted to discuss which did give him something to think about "Well I have never been on a double date or in a relationship long enough to know when it is a good time to go on double dates and such. I guess I should ask as well is who is it that you would like to go on a double date with and if you think its alright of a time for us to do that " he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale noticed the area was still relatively busy even at this time of day. "I don't mind public affection to an extent that it doesn't go past touching and kissing. The rest should be done behind closed doors away from prying eyes and nosy ears" he replied thinking about what he wants to do to Jiho in private. "I suppose its never to early for a double date. Moris and his boyfriend, Jeffery, I've discussed it with them when the topic came up since both parties had successful first dates and it can take place on this Sunday. Although if its too soon for you we can reschedule or not do it at all" he answered him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:29 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked as he shifted a bit however he listened to what he was saying about public affection that it did catch him of guard a bit however he was pleased that he knew what the other was okay with."i see well that is why I asked you about the things like this since I didn't want to do any kind of public affection that you are not used to. Still i agree with you on that statement"he said tenderly. Softly he kept following Dale listening to him explain who it would be on this double date with them that he thought to himself about it before glancing over when he was told the date would be this Sunday. In his mind it was soon however if this made Dale happy than he would be okay with it and try it out,"I see and well if you would like to do this double date than I am quiet alright with doing the date with the two. We don't need to reschedule at all" he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:53 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Doubt any move you may have made as public affection would have made me uncomfortable. Surprised, sure, but not uncomfortable because you seem like the sort of person who thinks before he acts" Dale responded confidently. "Great, I will tell them the news the next time I see them. It will be dinner at my place" he said smiling. He headed for the non-cold stuff first in the store after getting a shopping cart while continuing to hold onto Jiho's hand.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:31 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening to him explain what he had thought about the affection or attention he had given to Dale up to the point right now as he took a small breath before he smiled tenderly thinking to himself slightly. Jiho was glad that he hand's made him uncomfortable "Well thank you you for clearing it up Dale, it helps me understand things really but as well I am happy that you are comfortable with what I have done so far with the affection. And yes I would actually think it through before doing that so you are right about that" he said as he smiled softly. Calmly he kept walking as he heard the joy in the other's voice when he had said it would be okay for them to have a double date he gave him a soft smile. Following after the other as he held onto his hand softly looking over all the items calmly, "Alright, if you do not see them than let me know and I can try to tell them in my class if I see them. But only if you want me to tell them and if not than I am okay with that" he said softly thinking slightly to himself a bit. "What items do we need"he asked softly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Also I'm grateful we have really good communication" said Dale grateful that their relationship is making progress. Pushes his cart with his free hand, "Maybe you should since that way they know I talked to you about it. Plus they go to your class before mine" he responded softly. "We can start with bread for the sandwiches" he answered. "What kind of sandwich will determine what kind of bread we can use to make it. What sort of sandwich would you like to have for the picnic?" he asked Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:39 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked to him gently as he could see that Dale was excited and calm but that he was smiling as he took a deep breath giving his hand a light squeeze to show he understood."Well the communication is always needed in a relationship because without it there is no relationship in the way" he said tenderly.Following after him he thought for a bit but Jiho rubbed the back of his neck tenderly "Well I will tell them if they come to class, and if not than you can tell them. Does that sound fair with you Dale?"he asked tenderly. Calmly he kept walking with him as he looked around hearing what items that they needed for the picnic as he blinked when he was asked what bread they should take to make the sandwiches. "Well I usually get whole wheat bread, 12 grain bread or if there is none of that than just regular rye bread. Which would you want to put the sandwiches on?"he asked curiously.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:10 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nodded in agreement and he is glad they can spend quality time like this together. "Yes, yes it does" he replied softly. He stops the cart then picks up the last load of wheat bread. "Cheese and salami for finger sandwiches" he answered then asked "What would you want to put on them?".

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Walking with the other he looked over gently as he tilted his head a bit and softly surprised that Dale had taken that bread but than again its not like it was wrong. Listening to him slightly Jiho moved a bit and softly before glancing to him a bit "I usually put some kind of ham and cheese and a little bit of veggies so they aren't so dry. However we can mix them up and do some with salami as well" he said wanting the other to have some that he liked as well.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:53 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"And veggies can get a bit of crunchiness, right?" Dale asked Jiho. "Variety is good, but I think our limit should be three because we're making them ourselves" he suggested as he resumes pushing the cart. Headed to the packaged sandwich meats and cheese section of the store.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:37 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho blinked a bit as he took a small breath however he was still listening to Dale explain things as well he heard the question about the veggies. Nodding softly he looked over to the male again "Correct, veggies do add a crunchiness as well you get your vitamins as well" he said tenderly following after him to the packaged meats and cheeses thinking. {b]"Alright, sounds like a good limit. Want to get the meats and cheeses from the deli where they slice it or you want to get the packaged ones? Either one is okay with me just wanted to ask to see what you would prefer" he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Deli meats for the freshness and packaged cheese" Dale replied because he wants to slice the meat at the thickness he wants while he can slice into a block of cheese for the packaged ones. "What kind of cheese would you like? Cheddar or American cheese or something else" he asked Jiho. He went over to the deli and ordered a pound of salami.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:35 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Walking after the other Jiho blinked as he looked around taking a few breaths before looking to the other gently again to see they had arrived at the deli counter and already being served. Thinking a bit as he heard what the offer's of cheese's were before scratching the back of his neck "I usually eat it with mozzarella cheese if anything, but if you want one of those two than its alright with me. I never really had salami with cheddar or american, so I am okay with trying something new. Which do you always have it with Dale?" he asked tenderly curious to see what the other would say. He was curious as well to how this picnic would go or whatever the date was that Dale was planning.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:26 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Melts well and goes very well with just about anything especially toasted bread" Dale replied about mozzarella cheese. "Any cheese that happens to be in the fridge and a lot of the times sliced pepper jack or gouda" he answered. Put the pound of salami and the receipt in the cart after receiving it from the deli. Pushes the cart to the cheese next.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces