Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
To Hunger, or not to Hunger...*sees a box of cookies* ninja

Dm, does the fallen log count as difficult terrain?

Yes it does.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:16 pm
Mongooseh

Your attack hits! Go ahead and roll your damage, or I'll roll it when I update later this evening.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:38 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

Your attack hits! Go ahead and roll your damage, or I'll roll it when I update later this evening.

21 damage  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:03 pm
Mongooseh
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

21 damage

Your attack kills the mage! Now it is your turn.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:54 pm
Mongooseh
His prey always ran but this time they were still in reach!

Pushing past Revenge and the other tiefling Valac moved to the road, charging down at the mage with his battle cry.

(Move to I 17, charge to C19, 22 to hit vs AC, 23 damage dealt.)

Your attacking the dead guy. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to remove M3 from the map. M2 is one space too far away for you to reach with a move and a charge attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:20 pm
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

Pushing past Revenge and the other tiefling Valac moved to the road, charging down at the mage with his battle cry.

Your attacking the dead guy. Sorry, I didn't get a chance to remove M3 from the map. M2 is one space too far away for you to reach with a move and a charge attack.

Well assuming their AC's are the same I run and get the extra movement i need to get the other dood and 18 would still hit.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 pm
Kowsauni

Leave it to a barbarian to beat a dead horse. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:21 am
Mongooseh
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

Well assuming their AC's are the same I run and get the extra movement i need to get the other dood and 18 would still hit.

From what you have observed so far it seems like that could work. If that is what you wish to do, please update your post and I will tell you the results.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:40 am
Kowsauni
Mongooseh
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

From what you have observed so far it seems like that could work. If that is what you wish to do, please update your post and I will tell you the results.
editted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:19 pm
Unless enemies appear or somebody heals her Kuori is spending a healing surge and moving to h17  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 pm
PupSage
Unless enemies appear or somebody heals her Kuori is spending a healing surge and moving to h17

By spending a healing surge do you mean you are using your second wind? The last mage is still up so combat is still going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage

By spending a healing surge do you mean you are using your second wind? The last mage is still up so combat is still going on.

Skald's Aura was up, figured I was in it now, if Twyla moves it will be in that direction.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:46 am
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

SCN_ Grey_fox

Just wanted to announce the family and I will be leaving on vacation tomorrow for the next three weeks. I wont be able to do map updates in that time and posting will slow down for me and alphabet fish.. The latter part of the trip I probably wont have access to internet except via phone. Hopefully we will be able to finish this fight and people can talk to npcs if they like, but before moving further into the forest towards the sounds of fighting I will pausing the adventure until I get back from vacation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:03 am
have fun on your vacation!  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:17 pm
Scald Aura heals for your healing surge amount + a 1d6, but technically the combat ended on Ruin's turn so it's up to Alphabet if Twyla continues to sing and keep up the Aura now that the fighting is over.

I'll try to get an rp post up soon, but Ruin's attack finished off the last fleeing mage. It will take magical healing, or a successful heal check administered over a short rest for him to regain conciseness. However, with the real battle raging nearby, you guys are not sure you will have the luxury of taking a 5 minute break.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games