Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:52 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin looks at the hand before speaking "hold on a moment governor let me remove my bike helmet" he said smoothly as he unlatched the helmet slowly removing it letting Noah see his face while Benjamin flips his hair around "Hello names Benjamin Cleft the second but my friends call me Ben or Big Ben" he said as the opening in his shirt shows a union Jack flag tattoo  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:00 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin looks at the hand before speaking "hold on a moment governor let me remove my bike helmet" he said smoothly as he unlatched the helmet slowly removing it letting Noah see his face while Benjamin flips his hair around "Hello names Benjamin Cleft the second but my friends call me Ben or Big Ben" he said as the opening in his shirt shows a union Jack flag tattoo

Noah's face got a tiny bit pink at seeing Benjamin's face ' he's beautiful' he thought to himself as he kept his smile on hia face taking a sip of his tea" a pleasure Benjamin now come on in I can show you to your room  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:07 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin nods as he tosses his helmet over his shoulder onto the back of his motorcycle perfectly "Lovely and I hope I won't be a burden for you?" He spoke as he walks inside the cabin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:15 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin nods as he tosses his helmet over his shoulder onto the back of his motorcycle perfectly "Lovely and I hope I won't be a burden for you?" He spoke as he walks inside the cabin

He shook his head with a small laugh "no trust me not at all I welcome the company it gets quite dull being here alone so I was lucky Vladimir told me about you "he said flashing him a toothy grin his fangs showing slightly "well follow me "he said walking down the hall opening a door he said "here is your room the bed is a queen size from my home country of Italy it has a dresser a night stand and a decent size closet the bathroom is the door on the left bear yours and my room is the last one on the right if you need me " he said abit of pride in his voice while talking about the room that he had built  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:20 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin nods "quite a huge flooring for a cabin house but lovely well I should get my trunk" he said walking pass Noah as a slight breeze caught his scent before Ben walked outside picking up a large trunk that humans could not lift. Ben walked back in over to his room yawning slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:28 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin nods "quite a huge flooring for a cabin house but lovely well I should get my trunk" he said walking pass Noah as a slight breeze caught his scent before Ben walked outside picking up a large trunk that humans could not lift. Ben walked back in over to his room yawning slightly

Noah froze when Benjamin's scent hit his nose he licked his lips shuddering softly growing aroussed just by his smell ' he is the most delicious person I have ever smelled it's almost intoxicating' he thought to himself as he went into his room striping till he was only in his boxers wondering if he would be Able to have a taste of his new roommate without Benjamin freaking out  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:47 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin sets his trunk down opening it up unpacking until he was down to a wolf fur cloak and kilt "home..." he sighted standing up walking over to his window opening it up taking a deep breath then howls out strong into the air smiling when he heard four followed howls from the forest "father and my little brothers" Benjamin spoke while he begins to remove his sweater and then shirt  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:50 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin sets his trunk down opening it up unpacking until he was down to a wolf fur cloak and kilt "home..." he sighted standing up walking over to his window opening it up taking a deep breath then howls out strong into the air smiling when he heard four followed howls from the forest "father and my little brothers" Benjamin spoke while he begins to remove his sweater and then shirt

dramallama
Noah raised a eyebrow when he heard a howl coming from Benjamin's room " thehell "he said grabbing a towel throwing it over hia shoulder he then went to Benyamin's room and knock on the door and opened the door "Everything ok here "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:57 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin flinched slightly hearing the knock on the door covering his ears "first off mate you knock to loud and second I'm good just listening to the woods" he spoke getting out his pyjama pants that had a wolf head image on side

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:10 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin flinched slightly hearing the knock on the door covering his ears "first off mate you knock to loud and second I'm good just listening to the woods" he spoke getting out his pyjama pants that had a wolf head image on side

Noah grinned and rubbed the back of his head "hehe sorry about that, well I'm gonna shower help yourself to the stuff in the kitchen  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:15 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin nods as he removes his jeans now standing in his dark blue boxers "no problem and sure I hope you have meat but I am sure Mr steel told you of my diet" he said pulling his pyjama pants on showing Noah his union jack flag tattoo but on his back on his left shoulder was the full moon with a wolfs head howls in the light

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Benjamin nods as he removes his jeans now standing in his dark blue boxers "no problem and sure I hope you have meat but I am sure Mr steel told you of my diet" he said pulling his pyjama pants on showing Noah his union jack flag tattoo but on his back on his left shoulder was the full moon with a wolfs head howls in the light

Noah hungrily eyed Benjamin's body looking at the tattoo he had to admit it was a nice looking one "yes I am aware though i find it strange never met someone who was aleegic to chocolate sounds like it sucks " he said " you have some nice tats "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:25 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks over at Noah "I am not allergic to chocolate Noah" he said while walking past Noah "and my family gets ink once we're turn sixteen of age" Ben runs his hands through his hair humming softly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:36 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks over at Noah "I am not allergic to chocolate Noah" he said while walking past Noah "and my family gets ink once we're turn sixteen of age" Ben runs his hands through his hair humming softly

Noah chuckled"well I just assumed since he told me your diet was that like a dog "he chuckled moving to the bathroom closing the door behind him taking off his boxers ans getting the water nice and hot stepping in letting out a soft moan of pleasure the heat helping hia muscles  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:42 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin sighs cursing under his breath "bloody hell steel what hell did you say?" He murmured before his ears bent up slightly hearing Noah "what the?" Looks over at the bathroom door before shaking his head slightly as he looks through the refrigerator

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff