Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Arc 3 - Glimmers in the Dark (Main Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:17 pm
"Thank you." the short one spoke as Revenge gave the all-clear.

"The squid people?" Ruin would ask, before continuing with. "Wait, are you saying it got up and left?"

Whelp, he isn't letting his sword out of his hand anytime soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:58 am
"Maybe part of it. That was my concern prior to your Buggy Bolero a couple minutes ago, but Ilikan gave it a sound coup-de-gracing. I'm unfamiliar with their physiology to know if their head can detach and skedaddle after their body has been crushed flat then stabbed, but you never know with Aberrations," Revenge would say to Ruin, making a downward stabbing motion with his torch when mentioning Ilikan.

"Irene, you were in the doorway. Did you see what happened?" he would say, in the same exaggerated tone one might speak to a child when you suspect they did something wrong and want to see if they confess.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:24 pm
Kuori, not picking up on the subtly said, "The kid probably grabbed it to cook up for dinner later. She does that if you you haven't noticed." She goes and stands with the others. "I wish whoever had been at the shrine had been there when we were, I think they've already picked everything clean." She sighs, "Since you all are tired I am going to go stand watch and see if I can see any activity from here."

Perception 14  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:46 pm
After a moment of rest, Ruin would push himself up and walk back to the east door. With a knock, he would proclaim as deep of a voice he could muster, "I am Senior Sexy Jr. the 3rd, If someone is inside this room make it known. Less I will break down this door with the power of my sexy thrust in the count of 5...4..."

(Continuing the count and at 2, if no sounds come from the inside Ruin is going to try and break it with a swift hoof kick

Strength check to break it, 18.)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:37 am
Valac wanders about kicking debris and stamping on where the umber hulks exited in hopes of luring them back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:13 pm
Irene stops only momentarily from her macabre work to answer Revenge's question, all the while clutching a piece of the of the dismembered umber hulk in the sleeve covered hand. "Uh, yeah, I claimed its head for my research. I've taken samples from all creatures we've encountered so far. Don't worry, I'm not going to try and feed it to you, that would just be weird!"

As Kuori stands watch she sees nothing out of the ordinary. The deserted city streets are now as quiet as it had been before encountering the Umber Hulks.

Hearing no sound from inside, Ruin manages to kick open the door. However, it is pitch black inside. Without a light source, there is no telling while lies beyond.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:43 pm
"In my next life, I am getting a light spell."

Turning to Revenge, and Illikan "Hey, Senior Sexy Jr the 2nd, or Ilikan, can one of you come here with the glow stick? Please."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:01 pm
"Moron. Take one out of the bag I gave you." Kuori says shortly.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:31 pm
"... I don't have a... " Ruin said reaching into his bag and pulling out a sun rod. "... hey, a glow stick."

Lighting it...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:18 pm
When ruin lights up the small room with the sunrod he sees it is mostly empty with the exception of a wooden scaffold with a rope and pulley on it. The scaffold is is positioned over large open hole in the middle of the room. If ruin moves to investigate the hole he sees that it goes down to another room filled with wooden kegs. There is a ladder leading to the lower room in the hole. The scaffold must been used to pull up and lower kegs as needed.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:41 pm
Ruin would drop his sword, so he could pull a coin out of his purse to flip it.

"Faces investigate the keg room..."

"This place has an under there!" Ruin would call out, "I going to check it out!"

Dropping his sun rod into the hole, Ruin would take the ladder down. only to pick it back up and search the room.

Perception 9  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:19 pm
"I better go keep tabs on him. Monsters seem to have a thing for him," Revenge would say to the others, before clanking into the room Ruin had entered. Eyeing the light shining from the hole, Revenge would near the edge and stick his Everburning Torch outward over the entrance and watch Ruin search.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:40 pm
As Ruin reaches the bottom of the ladder and reclaims the sunrod he sees the room is crammed with kegs stacked in neat rows, held in place by lumber. The room doesn't appear to be very big but it is hard to tell the exact dimensions of the space with all the kegs stacked about. Unlike everything above the place looks untouched and Ruin's not sure but he thinks he hears feint snoring coming from the back of the room.  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:36 pm
After exhausting his search, and he thought he wasn't the only one down there. "Damn, I need to thank that stupid bug. I would have killed someone if I was allowed to start a fire." Speaking of which..." Instead of searching some more, Ruin would clear his throat and, "FIRE!!! Quick Save the Spirits, First! Drijah, get the wet cloths, You there stop sitting there and help AND SOMEONE CHECK ON URIAN!"

Bluff: 22 Rude wake-up call  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:07 pm
The snoring stops and Ruin would hear a groggy groan from the back left corner of the room, though, who the groan came from could not be seen though the kegs. Ruin would have to move deeper into the room to see around them. He had nonetheless woken whoever it was up.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games