Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:32 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
"It's alright. I would much rather have you make the first move anyway and I did ask for it." She replied back.
*in her mind the shadows was flying all around her,,it would allmost make a weak person lose their mind* no, but since i have to have contack to make you a shadowless why not the lips he said* his lips moved gently on hers as his tonge slowly ran across her lis all so slowly*
her shadow was now fadeing away*
*she kissess back, not having any control over herself*

*Can's hands whent to her back and begain to rub al so slowly,but rubed deeply at the same time**he begain to liplock after 4 or 5 min of that other type of kissing*he would playfully moan off and on when she did something that he liked*
*she lets go, feeling her shadow gone.* This feels odd.
sun light won't hurt you any more,because of what i have done, you will get use to the feeling just like you get when you 1st became a vampire he told her
"I see. I hope I do, becouse I really wanna get used to this."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:43 pm
good he siad*he smiled cheer fully,then his hand move to her shoulder,the right one,and some eye contack was make*i'll help ya any way i can in helping you adjust to this new life style he told her,but i warn ya, i'll hit on ya alot,and.( he moved to her lips once more and solfty thoched her lips with his*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:39 am
williams_101
good he siad*he smiled cheer fully,then his hand move to her shoulder,the right one,and some eye contack was make*i'll help ya any way i can in helping you adjust to this new life style he told her,but i warn ya, i'll hit on ya alot,and.( he moved to her lips once more and solfty thoched her lips with his*
She smiles. "Wouldn't have it any other way."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:54 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
*he broke the lip contrack but lips was still realy close* * thats good to feel, are you feeling like being a bad girl he siad* his lips then begain to slowly ran across her skin to her neck , once in the center of the neck, he bit her neck neck playfully,at the same time his toge solftly tickledined her skin with the tip of his tonge*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:18 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
*he broke the lip contrack but lips was still realy close* * thats good to feel, are you feeling like being a bad girl he siad* his lips then begain to slowly ran across her skin to her neck , once in the center of the neck, he bit her neck neck playfully,at the same time his toge solftly tickledined her skin with the tip of his tonge*
She giggles. "Wow, I didn't think that you liked me that much."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:35 am
((I take it I'm not wanted in this rp anymore?...just wanted to know so I don't have to keep wondering))  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:45 pm
Ishizai
((I take it I'm not wanted in this rp anymore?...just wanted to know so I don't have to keep wondering))
your wanted,,
did i forget to post a reply?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:47 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
you do now he said with a smexy smile on his face* he begain to kiss her neck the same way as before,but this time he slowly begain to move up her neck*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:00 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
you do now he said with a smexy smile on his face* he begain to kiss her neck the same way as before,but this time he slowly begain to move up her neck*
"Alright, well, time to head the ol dusty trail." She says and pushes him away a little.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:34 am
williams_101
Ishizai
your wanted,,

((yeah you did I've been waiting for ages))  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:14 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
your wanted,,

((yeah you did I've been waiting for ages))

my mistake,
a eater chaged in to a huge vomet like magot that was over 50 feet tall, and it shot out toxic spikes at you  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:17 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
"Alright, well, time to head the ol dusty trail." She says and pushes him away a little.
all right he said, smileing abit* his body was verry relaxed ,and the was a smile, he give her space, ,but his smile was cuting the air like butter,*finelly he saids* tell be more about your self i want to get to know you better he said  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:02 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
all right he said, smileing abit* his body was verry relaxed ,and the was a smile, he give her space, ,but his smile was cuting the air like butter,*finelly he saids* tell be more about your self i want to get to know you better he said
"Alright, well, there's not much to say. I'm a drifter with no family."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:16 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
and im a shadow of my former self reborn of of hate, of my brother, said Can,*the moon seem to hide its self now* there was a powerfull wind ,ad hail and rain, came* can opened up a portal to the unknown, , its a place to stay for the night he siad, uness you want to be out in that ,icome in, and relax he said*with a comfonting smile,never loseing eye contack*  

williams_101

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:55 am
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
williams_101
and im a shadow of my former self reborn of of hate, of my brother, said Can,*the moon seem to hide its self now* there was a powerfull wind ,ad hail and rain, came* can opened up a portal to the unknown, , its a place to stay for the night he siad, uness you want to be out in that ,icome in, and relax he said*with a comfonting smile,never loseing eye contack*
She accepted to come in. It was a lot better than staying out in the middle of the storm. "Sure."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff