Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:00 pm
Zacks fell and then got up. "What the heck! cant I scare someone whose in a creepy house!" He screamed in a whisper trying not to attract attention from the two other guys in the house.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:00 pm
Kiom'e disappered completely into the shadow's and appeared in her home. evil by her side, "That was close, wasn't it?" she said to evil.

((have to go....won't be on till later, or tomorrow, most likely on monday...lol))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:01 pm
Hibiki saw it as well. "I dont know, it doesnt look like a threat."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:02 pm
"Hmmmmm.........the shrouded presence has dissapeared but i can still feel the un protected enery force."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:05 pm
"I don't like this. It could be a trap" he said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:06 pm
Zack stared at her as she disapeared. He shook his head and hid the bottom half of his face, ready to scare the guys. Well if that girl isnt scared easily then, well...lets try these guys. they seem to be more into the paranormal activity. He thought to himself. Zack conjured up a fog around him that snuck around hibiki and Zephyr.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:07 pm
"WHERE DID THIS FOG COME FROM!" Zephyr was glad he still has his dragon claws out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:11 pm
"I knew there was something up!" hibki shouted, getting in a defensive position.  

Allah The Eternal

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:14 pm
Zephyr's razor sharp teeth was now showing. He was forming into his full dragon form.His scales were a turqouise blue shimmering in a small light coming from the well. His tail had a sharp piercing point at the end and his feet were strong enough to crush a pile of limestone to dust by just barely steping on them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:15 pm
Zack created a dark portel from where the wall and door stood. He pushed out and opened his eyes looking at Zephyr and Hibiki. He still only had his eyes showing. The darkness was great for hiding his identy. "You are desturbing My home!" he said in a twisted voice. that charm had disapeared. he created a few daggers in his hand from the shadows and chucked them at The two, making sure he missed, just trying to scare them.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:18 pm
"What the hell is that?" hibiki shouted, seeing the dark portal. he backed against the wall when he saw the boy transforming.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:19 pm
Zephyr, now fully dragon, flew his head over and caught a dagger in his mouth. He blew fire bursting the dagger back at the shadow but just to hear it clank against the marble walls.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:21 pm
((i have to leave for a minute. ill be back in 15 minutes.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:27 pm
"This is not your home i live here. i was here not to long ago and you werent here. You are lying."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:27 pm
((sure ^^ XD))

Zack moved and covered himself in dark energy. "Leave this place or die!" He said in his twisted voice.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games