Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:22 pm
Ayu smiles and sits at the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:48 pm
She snacks quietly for a minute before asking. "So when are we going? How far is it?" Tiger looks around the kitchen. "Is there anymore crackers?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:52 pm
Masaru takes out a box. "here."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:46 pm
Tiger smiles at the sight of more crackers. "Great, thanks!" She grins at him, kind of forgetting that he probably likes her. She takes the crackers and starts knawing on them.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:49 pm
Masaru smiles alittle and nods.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:36 pm
"I slept pretty well, yeah," Darek said sleepily, "Just need some coffee." He walked towards the counter and stopped abruptly. "Ayu, where do you keep your coffee pot? This much stuff you must have one."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:45 am
Ayu rolls her eyes, opening a cabnet to find a coffee maker. "There." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:41 pm
"Thanks," Darek said as he set about making a pot of coffee. Once it was finished, he looked through the cupboards until he found a mug and poured some of the warm, dark, caffiene-filled drink into it, drinking it black.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:05 am
(Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm at my cousins house and I'll be here 'till thursday or friday.)

Mia smiled. She finished her eggs and got up to hug Darek. Mia straightened up after. "Ok. I guess I'll go get dressed." Mia walked around the kitchen and found Ginger behind the island table. "Come on Ginger."

Mia picked her up and walked to her room. Mia set Ginger on the windowsill. "Ok, Ginger. We'll be gone for a while so don't get yourself into any trouble. And try and make friends with the dogs outside if you want." Mia patted Ginger on the head and walked into her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:15 am
"Dog attack!" Ayu jumped up onto the island, pulling Masaru up. There was barking and then the corgi, basset, and St. Bernard split running around the house. "Oh god...I don't think I locked the door." Ayu picked up the basset hugging her. "Mia! Kodiak is coming to get you!" Kodiak ran up the stairs into Mia's room and started to lick Ginger.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:18 pm
Tiger jumps onto the island as well, accidentally leaning against Masaru. She stares at the St. Bernard. "The dog is big... Big dog..." She wipes off some slobber. "Dogs big." She attempts to get some cracker out of her teeth.

((Tiger12 is Back!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:19 am
"Yeah. Now it's attacking Mia." Ayu jumped off the island far enough to miss the dogs. Then she ran up stairs to help her.

Masaru smiled and sat down on the island. "Come on. They aren't scary just fat and energetic." He smiled and picked up the corgi, cuddling her in his arms. "This is Alice, if Ayu didn't say anything."

((If ya'll want to see what alice looks like here.

Alice
User Image

This is actually a picture of my corgi. I couldn't find a picture of my basset and St. Bernard though.))  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:35 pm
Mia was in her walk in closet changing into some outdoor clothes. Pretty much just black jeans and a white T-shirt with blue trimming around the edges. Mia heard Ayu feintly yell to her.

"Kodiak?" Mia heard a bump on the closet door and turned around. "Ginger?" Mia walked to the door and opened it and Kodiak jumped on her and started to lick her. "Aaahh! Hehe! Kodiak! Please! Get off!" Mia managed to push Kodiak off her and sat up to pet him. Mia wiped a bit of the slober away and gave one last pat to Kodiak.

Mia walked out the door and downstairs to the washroom. On the way she bumped into Ayu. "Oh, if you're wondering about Kodiak, I already saw him." Mia giggled a bit and then wiped off more slobber.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:24 pm
"I'm so sorry. I didn't lock the door tight enough." She ran to Mia's room, pulling Kodiak away. "Come on Kodiak. So sorry Mia."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:58 am
Mia went into the washroom and washed her face and hands. "It's okay! Ginger does that sometimes when she's bored. But she just pokes at me." Mia yelled to Ayu. Mia went back to the kitchen. "So, are you guys going to come?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff