Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:46 am
"Loser." Ayu growled and jumped out of the cart onto Arty.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:19 am
Mia tried her hardest not to say something but she had to give in. "Ok, yeah, I'm not very ok with that. It sort of makes me cringe actually."

Hector on the other hand laughed.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:21 am
"Heh yes!" She smiled and laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:44 pm
Mia sighed. "Don't act like you're proud of that!" Mia smiled and giggled.

"Well, we're here! Would you kids like to get off now? Because I'll be at a farm a little bit on the western outskirts of the town." Mia looked around. Some of the buildings looked old. Almost like ruins. And then somewhere near the forest was a big sort of temple that was set at the top of many old steps. On top of the small shrine stood a statue of the wind goddess. She had beautiful wings and a white dress that went to her knees and were tied at the waist by a ribbon. And she had a circlet and a bow and quiver tied on her back.

"I don't know. What do you guys want to do?"

Hector stopped the cart and turned around. "Well, if you guys decide to get off right now, I know off an inn here that doesn't demand such a large amount of money."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:22 pm
"I don't care." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:04 am
"Hmm, ok. Well, I guess we should get off then." Mia jumped off the cart and looked around.

"Well then, I'll meet you kids at the Guiding Winds inn. It should be somewhere on the east side. You should chek in there first. Your friends might be there as well. After all, if I were a survivor of that attack, I'd be at the cheapest inn." Mitsy started moving after everyone had gotten off an Hector waved to them.

"I'll see ya later!" Mia waved back and continued looking at the buildings. "I guess we should take his advice. Besides, after that cart ride, I think I need a nice comfy bed to sit on."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:19 am
Ayu jumped off Arty and scratched behind his ears. "I think I probably would too but I had a fluffy wolf to sit on."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:00 pm
Mia giggled. "Then you're lucky." Mia started walking along a cobbled path eastward. After walking a bit Mia saw a sign sticking out the side of a building which read, 'Guiding Winds'. "Well, looks like this is the place." Mia opened the door and there were a few wooden tables with chairs and a counter with glasses and vases, beer kegs and wine bottle on a shelf behind it.

Mia saw quite a few tables full of people. "Hey Marcus? Do you see anyone you know from Ruby Village here?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:34 am
Ayu walked in after Mia. "I had a friend from Ruby Village but I don't know if they moved or not."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:42 pm
Mia looked around and saw a group of people off to a corner with some children and ladies with them staring at them. "Hmm?" Then suddenly one of them waved to them. "You think maybe that's them? I wonder how they know who we are." Mia walked over to the group.

"Hello. Mister Martis described you to us. We figured that you were his apprentice. We're the people that he saved at the ruby village." A woman with long black hair was the one that had waved to them.

"I see. So um, I guess Mister Martis would be my master then. Um, is my Master here right now?" Hmm, Martis. M-A and six letters. This really isn't looking good in his favor.

"Martis? No, but if you're looking for him, he said he was going to be at the Sylphenia monument." Mia smiled and nodded. "Thank you!" Mia turned to the others. "Hey, is it ok if I go see my Master? I'm going to ask him a few questions."

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:03 pm
"Go ahead." She smiled and then saw an elf waving to her. "Uhh I'll be right back." Ayu walks over to the table and hugs the elf, who seemed 20 and had black hair. She sat down and started to talk to him in there elven language.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:38 pm
Mia nodded and ran out of the inn and towards the monument shrine that towered above the town. Mia saw a person up at the top that appeared to be Martis. Mia ran up the steps and saw Martis studying the area of the shrine which consisted of a statue of Sylphenia, two short pillars that would probably only be as high as your waist at each side of the statue and an inscription on the floor in front of the statue.

"Master?" Martis quickly turned around and smiled. "Ahhh! Mia! So you were able to make it here!" Martis hugged Mia and kept on smiling.

"Yep! And I came here with a few friends. But um, Master? May I talk to you about something?" Martis nodded. "Come." Martis led her to sit on one of the steps of the shrine.

"Well, Master, you may not know this but some of my friends who I came here with are to become Guardians of the sacred orb. Including me." Martis smiled. "Oh that's wonderful! I knew you had it in you!" Mia nodded. "Yes, and I've had some visits from my Elemental guardian. She said that a man was planning on taking revenge on them through the sacred orb. They said that he had enough power already to harm them. And the clues......lead to you. Do you know anything about it? Is it true?"

Martis sighed. "I didn't think you'd find out. You would have been a valuable asset to my plan along with your friends. But this is only a minor set back. Oh well." Martis lifted his hand and Mia suddenly flew backwards off the shrine and fell down the steps. "Ahh!" Then Martis was gone.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Ayu's friend, Kaido, caught Mia before she fell to the ground. "Wow...can't see that everysay. You ok?"

Ayu smiled looking at Mia. "Well I guess it's Martis."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:42 pm
Marcus scanned the crowd, looking for familliar faces. Seeing a pair he cried out, "Peices! Rose! Thank the gods you're alright!" He hurried over and embraced his adoptive parents, feeling closer to them than he ever had.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:23 am
Mia smiled. "Yep, and you're right." Mia got up and stared up at the statue. "My master is the person mother nature was talking about." Mia turned to the two and pointed up at the shrine. "But he was sort of inspecting the area around there. Maybe that place holds something important."

Mia looked at Kaido. "Um, hello! Is this your friend, Ayu?" Mia stuck out her hand to Kaido.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games