Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:57 am

The smell of breakfast woke BlackMN up. She stretched her paws and tails as far as they could reach and made a cute yalping noise when she yawned. She lifted up her head when GL came in and sat up watching him as he moved around.

When he had the table set up, she sat next to him and took on a more human appearance. From fox form, the position translated as to one sitting on their lower legs with their hands near the knees. She then smelled Chewy and glanced right at him not sure if she should say or do anything to give away his position to GL.

She chose to do nothing for now. "Hahaha. You remembered this time that I do actually eat eggs."

---------

Rosemary smiled a little in her sleep cuddling into Veni more so more of her back could be exposed to Jacob's gentle caress. Eventually her mind began to stir a little more and the fog lifted. Her eyes opened slightly. After a little while of enjoying the back rub in a more awake state, she rolled over, hugged him, gave him a kiss or two depending on what he wanted, and said, "Good evening."

About this time the sound of inhaling could be heard as Veni decided to take his first, and really the only one if he didn't talk, breath for the night. He continued to stare at the ceiling for a while before he finally blinked continuing his debate in his head he had last night: to go or not to go.

"Oh flip a coin! I can't decide if I want to be responsible or irresponsible."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:09 am

When Black looked straight at Chewy, the small dragon seemed to startle for a moment, freezing in place, before teleporting away, his image imploding in upon itself in the fancy way it did whenever he used that ability. It was noticable how different it was from how Galantros teleported, whose body briefly became a featureless, colorful dispersing glow.

GL: "Heh, yeah. My non-existant skull isn't always so thick, heheh"

Galantros sat next to Black, his wing wrapping around her body as he started to poke at his own plate of eggs and toast.

GL: "So, what do you want to do today?"

- - - - -

Jacob returned Rosemary's kisses and embrace, as well as her greeting. He then looked to Veni as the vampire awoke.

Jacob: "Having that much trouble deciding huh? Hold on, I have a coin in my pants pocket..."

He kissed Rosemary once more before getting out of bed, walking around it, and moving over to Veni's side. He said his good evenings to Veni, and then kissed him, before picking up his pants on the floor and fishing out the coin.

Jacob: "Limbo symbol side up, Veni stays and be responsible. If down, he ditches responsibility and comes with us."

One flip of the coin later, and it was decided that Veni would have to stay behind. Glancing at the time, Jacob began to put his pants on.

Jacob: "We'd better get ready to go soon... Should we stop over at Galantros' real quick to say goodbye?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:22 am

I don't really know. Shouldn't you try to spend time with your mom? I wonder how their dinner went. Did they come home last night? I know they said not to wait up, but I wasn't expecting to not hear them at all...even this late...

-----------

"Well that means I could take as long a shower as I like today then. I have other things I could do.

"Of course we'll say good bye." She said debating if she should take a quick shower before they left. Quick shower to her took a half hour. "I don't think I should leave Muerte at GL's while we're gone. I wonder if I could just force him into his little haven if I need to."

"I'm going to take a shower before we go. You going to take one too Jacob?" She thought that he probably should since they didn't really know how long they'd be gone and the way Sephiroth sounded, there seemed to be a possibility of the lack of that convenience.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:04 am

Downstairs, both GL and Black could hear the front door burst open, along with loud, possibly drunken laughter from two familar voices.

Alzamus: "...and so... heheh you did that?!"

Eliza: "Yep! I gave them a boost of the ol' aura without them knowing it! The potent stuff too! It was working!"

Alzamus: "And our boy didn't even know what it was! Priceless! I wonder how they made out..."

Eliza: " Snrrrk... made out. They probably did make out!"

Both broke into bursts of loud laughter, while GL sighed and put his face in his hands, shaking his head.

GL: "They're home.... and they sound very, very drunk. Sounds like they had a good time at least. Figures that mom would have done that, I suppose. She was always kind of sneaky, but in a playful way when I was a kid. I suppose that would've translated into other things now that I'm older..."

- - - - - -

Jacob dropped the pants he was in the middle of putting on. It was probably rather amusing just how comfortable he'd become with the two, considering how he was when they first started their master-vampires relationship.

Jacob: "Actually, a shower does sound pretty good right about now."

After they were all cleaned up, they bid Veni fareware, gathered their things, and headed off towards GL place... where they found a drunken Eliza and Alzamus passed out on the couch.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:04 am

BlackMN turned quite red since she was sure Chewy had just heard most of that and made such a tight fist that she bent her fork. "Forget spending time with her, let's be playfully sneaky and figure out a good prank to pull on her."

She vanished suddenly and reappeared. "Boy do they smell of booze. Once they fall asleep, they will sleep very heavily. Such a bad influence they are today for the young and impressionable like me." She grinned at this last sentence.

"Now a temporary prank until we can think of a real good one..." She got up and went through his art supplies getting out paint, brushes, white out, charcoal...Quick go buy some shaving cream or whipped cream or both...and some fake nails, a male and female wig, and a skirt for a 12 foot tall man."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:24 am

GL hopped off his bed, and opened up his wrist computer, repeating everything Black had just said so he would have a quick shopping list. He then grabbed his coin wallet off his item filled table, opened a portal, and hopped through.

A second later, he popped his head through again, and grabbed Black to steal a quick kiss, that silly goofy blushy look on his face.

GL: "Be back asap!"

Roughly fifteen minutes later, due to GL's ability to teleport around town quickly and GL was lucky that most of the stores weren't too busy, the reaper-incubus portaled back into his realm looking a little exhausted and his arms full of bags from different stores.

GL: "I got the stuff ya wanted, plus some other things, like gender changing charms, hallucinatory charms, and other such goodies."

Chewy then suddenly appeared in the middle of the room

Chewy: "Mind if I help you two love birds with this pranking?"

GL: "Oh, Chewy! Uh... sure, I guuuwaaaaait a minute! You... you know about us?'

The little yeshlag dragon just gave a toothy grin. GL groaned and hung his head, waiting for the teasing to begin.

Chewy: "Relax dork, I ain't gonna pick on you two. At least not now. Those two downstairs are a better target anyway. I think we got some maple syrup we can pour down their clothes..."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:43 am

BlackMN blushed a little as he left, sitting with her hands between her legs, and looking down at her hands. At the same time she found it amusing and cute that he would come back for a kiss. She got out various things and thought of what she wanted to do before he came back.

When he came back and set his stuff down, she returned the kiss from earlier.

"Okay! They've started to snore loudly including your dad somehow. I thought you could only get drunk off of energy, is there a substance out there that works like alcohol for reapers?"

Chewy appeared and mentioned the maple syrup. BlackMN didn't seem surprised when he called them 'love birds' though she was a little embarrassed by the comment. "That could be used as the glue to hold the wigs on. Hmm...a gender changing charm...your mom might see that as a challenge and be encouraged... She did say she likes both.

Oh? A pill that can make you grow facial hair, we gotta somehow get them both to take it. Maybe your mom could choke it down during a snore...that'll be the last thing we'll do since it might wake her. What do the hallucinatory charms do? What type of hallucinations?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:49 pm

GL thought for a second, then snapped his fingers.

GL: "Actually, there's a certain type of crystal that, when liquidized, can make reapers drunk for a while if they drink enough of it... Neekinini, that's what it's called."

Chewy rummaged through the stuff GL bought and seemed to nod with satisfaction.

Chewy: "Well, I'm surprised G! You got some interesting stuff for once."

GL: "Don't call me 'G'... Those hallucinatory charms cause all sorts of strange and goofy audio and visual illusions. Chewy..." He glanced at the dragon with a slight glare for a moment. "Once used one on me, and I saw pink elephants dancing, while distorted harmonica music was playing. Then green and yellow polka dot spiders started asking me for tea, while egg rolls were hopping down the stairs. It got very weird. And they last for a while unless you get your hands on the antidote charm. Fortunately, the illusions are so surreal that it's easy to discern what's real and what isn't. It's just.... very weird, and kinda disturbing."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:57 pm

BlackMN started to wonder if anything manufactured in Limbo, that wasn't like an item in hers, wasn't partially made from some sort of crystal.

"It would be even better if we could make it seem like bees were after the syrup on them. Open a portal to my room please. I want to get a makeup kit." She came back within a couple minutes with blush, eye shadow, and the like.

"Here was my idea: We'll doll up Alzamus and make him a transvestite with a poor shaving job, while Eliza could be the bearded lady. Or we could add in the gender changing charm on your dad and give him a nice pair of boobs and such. You men seem to cringe more at the thought of being a girl. Do you think your mom would actually enjoy being a man for a little while?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:16 pm

GL seemed to wince at that last question

GL: "Uh... You know, I'd uhm... I'd rather not think about that."

Chewy: "C'mon, you know your mom the best out of us, except for your passed out father. You HAVE to think about it!"

GL: ".... ... GAH! Chewy! Dammit, stop forcing the mental images in my head! AT LEAST LET HER.. HIM... HAVE CLOTHES! WAAGH!"

Chewy: "...Hehehe..."

For a little while, Galantros was reduced to sobbing and banging his head against a desk in his room, while Chewy snickered.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 pm

BlackMN frowned a little. They were wasting valuable time. "Chewy, stop it. We have more important manners to attend to: like getting this done before they recover from their alcohol induced sleep. So gender change for both, one and if so who, or no?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Chewy: "Alright, alright. Gotta admit, it was funny though."

GL: "*sob* No, not it wasn't..."

Chewy: "Anyway, I'd say because she's a sucubus, she'd probably enjoy being a man for a bit, just to experiment, if ya know what I mean... So don't gender change her."

GL: .... *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!* *BANG!*

Chewy: "Hmm.. Looks like I broke the dork. Anyway, gender change *maybe* the dad, or if it's good enough, see if that charm has a transvestite option, like a midway setting. That'll really screw with his mind."

GL: "Duckies.... in the pond... @_@;;;"

And then GL collapsed from too many self inflicted blows to the head.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:26 am

"Your mom never took baths with you did she?" Said BlackMN wondering how disturbing the images were.

"That's what I thought."

GL began to bang his head on the desk. Trying to ignore GL. "...don't you mean he'd be a hermaphrodite?"

GL: "Duckies.... in the pond... @_@;;;"

Chewey: "Even better, mess with his head more if he really has all of both sets"

GL: *too knocked out to smack his head against desk anymore*

"Righto...I don't think I've every seen anyone purposely beat themself unconscious. We'll do that midway thing without letting him know what we're doing so he doesn't crack his own head open. He's going to miss out if he stays that way." She dumped what was left of her ice water onto his face.

"Okay we're going to put the skirt onto him, paint his nail area red, add blush and a light green or blue eyeshadow, pour syrup down his shirt, put the wig on, and give him whisker stubble for what was it 36 hours? As for Eliza...whisker stubble in various places to make her scratchy, bad make up as well, syrup, glue a finger puppet to the end of her tail, and put on the charm that'll make her think someone shaved her hair. When they start to come out of this sleep we bring in the bees. Sound good?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:50 am

GL: "Urrggh... wha? uhm... yeah, okay, sounds good."

Chewy: "Okay, let's do this!"

GL suddenly yanked Chewy by the tail though, and pulled him snout to face.

GL: "Cip, if you EVER do something like that again, I'm cramming your tail down your throat, and throwing your spam supply into the ocean of lava below us... Got it?"

There was a dark, almost sinister tone to GL's voice that was not usually there that made it disturbing as he talked to Chewy, and using his actual first name added emphasis to how serious the reaper was. Chewy just seemed to nod before GL finally let go of his tail.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:55 am

It was rather amusing and Rosemary giggled a little. One time beetles crawled under his skin through an open wound and made their way down to his legs. He was in pain from the way they dug and scratched at him and he wouldn't even drop his pants so she could see where they were through his loose fitting pants and remove them one two three. Instead he had annoyed her so much, she chopped off the leg, removed the bugs, and put it back into place so it could reattach itself. All this was done before his body got out of shock and would have allowed him to feel the wound.

Apparently the word shower and apparently in his mind 'with her' got him to drop his pants quicker than bugs under his skin. It wasn't even an invitation for him to join her, just a suggestion for him to take one before they left. She didn't mind though so she didn't complain.

While Jacob showered with a pretty girl, Veni made breakfast that wasn't cereal related. Oh no. He actually knew how to make a few dishes, none of which he had ever tried himself, but now he found himself wondering how the eggs, gravy, biscuits, and bacon tasted since he had that item called a cake, that he knew humans liked to serve for birthdays especially, recently. That was the first cake with sugar he had ever had since things like that hadn't existed when he was alive. The only thing he knew how to make was some breakfast dishes since he would feed a...guest... in the morning after enjoying their life the previous night. He wouldn't know what to make if he ever picked up a vegan or vegetarian.

After Jacob ate his breakfast, Veni gave them both kisses good bye and encouraging words hinting at it would be worth their while when they came back. During a rather long goodbye kiss with Jacob, Veni told him that it was probably a good opportunity for the necromancer to spend some time with Rosemary without the husband around like he had had a couple of them without the wife. He also told him to keep her safe to the best of his ability which he was sure Jacob would do anyways, but he had wanted to say it anyways.

They bid Veni farewell, gathered their things, and headed off towards GL place... where they found a drunken Eliza and Alzamus passed out on the couch and dressed weird with BlackMN painting Alzamus' fingernails and GL and Chewy doing their thing.

Had they did this to Rosemary they knew that they would have something bad happen to them, but just not what or when, so it was best to not even try. Even Chewy knew this. Of course they've never seen Rosemary or Veni for that matter drunk before. Rosemary hadn't known that it was possible to get a reaper drunk by other means than over energy absorption. If it was possible to get them drunk, then was it even possible for a vampire to get drunk both BlackMN and Rosemary wondered at about the same time? She and Veni would seem more loose if they drank enough variety of blood, but they had yet to really get tipsy...

Rosemary didn't verbally say anything to BlackMN, she thought it instead. "Since we promised to go somewhere with Sephiroth, I'll let them deal with you when they recover."

She left with a slight smirk to go to the room she sensed Muerte in. The giant was still asleep and cuddling his bunny. She didn't even know he had that with him. He must have ate too much or something to still be asleep. She put her hand on him and gently shook him.
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games