Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:34 pm
Tassa shook her head and whiped off her face as she resurfaced. The meaning was well and clear of the dangers, but she wasn't going to sit and watch her friends and her people suffer. She shook herself of the clinging droplets before turning to Mityl with a nodd and understanding. "Are you okay?" She asked seeing the blood, Tassa nodded knowing full well Mityl's Faerie side would look after her.

"We need to find Keely, sha's in the mountains towards the north, captive, by who I dont know... Keely's gone after him, and with the white wolf around things are just a tad too dangerous. Sha doesn't want her coming after him... alone anyways, we need to find her and help, but keep a clear watch out for that wolf before he does some real damage.." Sighing Tassa looked up to the clouds beginning to cover the sky in the small spaces between the trees, it would rain soon and any traces of Keely or the wolf would vanish...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:44 pm
Jack walked along the trail and he stopped.."You've got to be kidding me..."He looked at a tree with a message carved in it."God give me a break.."He lifted a claw and walked to the back of the tree and made a cut in it."If tasa's smart.She'll figure out what I'm doing.."He smiled."now to wait."He went off a little so he couldn't be found and laid on the ground.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:16 pm
my_ hair_ is_ red!
((..what are you doing dude? lol))
(Waiting..)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:12 am
((where is every1?))  

Woods18

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:28 pm
[[I'm not quite sure where the other RPers are, but we do need them to post.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:59 am
((this is annoying and only one of the reasons I leave for days at a time...))  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Woods18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:32 pm
Rasconsa looked up as a raindrop hit his muzzle "Rain, just what i need.." he sighed. He decided that he would head back towards the border and find to find a village, Wolf or Cat, that he could find shelter and replenish his rations.
Rasconsa followed main path away from the palace, keeping a little into the tress, not only to keep out of sight, but also to keep dry.
He had been walking at slightly slower pace than normal, enjoying (as much as a hardened warrior can enjoy anything peaceful) the sound and smell of the rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:24 pm
Kitso dodged every kunai as it came for him. He tried to block some with his katana. "Who the hell are you and why are you attacking me!?" "Die you dirty kitten!!" Then kitso looked closely and what he was facing was a wolf. This wolf was very fast and clearly had years of training. He had a big red scar on the right side of his face. Then as Kitso was fighting with his katana he took out his dark star and whipped it at the wolf cutting off his ear. "You win this round filthy kitten but ill be back." The wolf ran away jumping from tree to tree. "Hmmm....id better use my stealth so I dont get caught again. I hope i can use it..."  

ROBBOMAN

ROBBOMAN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:23 pm
((yes i did))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:34 pm
((np it kool man))  

ROBBOMAN

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:37 pm
Gaian Name: MsDevin92
Character Name: Sequoia
Side: Neutral
Creature: Human/sorceress
Magic: Healing/elemental/spiritual
Weapons: Staff
Personality: Shy, slightly anti-social, smart, pleasant, innocent, short-tempered, bookworm
Appearance: User Image
History: The centaurs found a baby under a sequoia tree; her parents had died from illness. They took the child home and raised her until she as old enough to take care of herself, although she never really left the centaurs, who she still considers her real family. She, like the centaurs, refuses to take part in the war, as she sees no point to it (after all, neither side knows exactly why they're fighting) although she will heal any injured souls who come her way.
Family: Three cats- Aspen, Nyaid, and Lily; also very close to Nneka, leader of the centaurs
Home: A small, secluded house in the forests to the west, on the outskirts of a centaur town  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games