Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

qazxswedcv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:58 pm
Living Ink invited me
Erm....
I'm Chrissy, or CT. Call me anything you like >w<
I like to draw, read and roleplay :B

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:59 pm
Yo. I go by many names but as for now, I am Otaku. I was invited by Living Ink. I guess I'll do my best to keep this guild good!  

Half Man-half otaku

Galexgan

Dapper Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:35 pm
Hi i'm Galexgan but you can call me gale. I actual made my first post in topic no. 90 but i'll sorta repeat. My username used to be axel8 of the organization. Im a big kh fan. Ive beaten all three of them. I wasinvited by head of science and something arather. (sorry forgot your username person.) Im from usa and am still in usa. I had a tenth grade reading level in second grade. I'm homeschooled. I like to draw and will soon post some of my art in a few forums here. RP'ing is very easy for me. If I run across a word I dont use much I usually guess and get it correct anyway. So I'm great at spelling. I guess thats about it? And if I can find persons name who signed me up I'll reply back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Ok it was Living Ink who invited me.  

Galexgan

Dapper Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

xiixJonesyxiix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:51 pm
Hello everyone my nickname is Jonesy and well i like manga (vampire knight, kamichama karin, death note, bleach, naruto avatar and many others) well this group is amazing i love it... so far and i hope to meet some new friends here! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:19 pm
hello everyone lol i love to hangout and watch movies and go with my friends and watch anime so much xd i was invited from Admin  

AkaStriker07

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Coffeetailor

6,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:29 pm
I'm Comechatcha. Living Ink invited me and I write fanfiction, cosplay, and generally like to play.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:44 pm
Hey guyz! I'm bbf_female_alt. In case anyone cares and/or I ever use them, my other accounts are billybobfred0 and wowitarealt9001. I was invited by Living Ink, in case that's important.

I like RPing, which you might have noticed if you looked at my posting history. But who looks at random people's posting histories? It would make them sound creepy if they ever talked to that person and they knew everything they had posted ever.

I also tend to go off on tangents. =D  

bbf_female_alt

Shinigami Misa Amane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:49 pm
My name is Ashe. Im a senior in Highschool.

I do art and photography. I have a twin sister (who's just adorable)

Love Death Note and good anime (not that Yugioh crap where all they freaking do is talk about friendship and play games, or Pokemon where the storyline is nilche)

I was invited by Living Ink, though it was a bit odd and random.

Anyway I'm Ashe, saying hi.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:17 pm
Hey, I just joined this guild today and this topic said for new members to post and that, so here I am.

Anyways my name is Shaiylin, I have many other names, but that's because I'm cool and my friends call me by my many characters names. I hope to meet some new people whom I can enjoy roleplaying with. I can play Male and Female characters equally well, but I am female IRL. My favorite Roleplaying genre is probably Fantasy... -shrugs-

I like drawing, playing video games, and roleplaying (obviously).

Shinigami Misa Amane- HEY! I LIKED POKEMON! -But I hate the new series. The first 150 and maybe even 151 were enough....though I do like Typhlosion. The games are so addictive...

I also enjoy making jokes at my own expense.

Shaiylin

gravy227

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:08 pm
alas i am a newbie *sigh's* i was invited by Living Ink.......did i mention i'm a newbie on this guild now. (._.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:28 pm
I'm Sass a.k.a Mookie
Invited by a guy.....urg don't know  

CYBizR0llin--KissMySass

WhiteWingtip

Unbeatable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 pm
User Image

Hai, I'm Whitewingtip, aka White Wing, Wing, WWT, or sometimes CHEETOS. I live in Canada User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like hockey, Cheese, Rping and being random User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've been Rping since... around last July or august, but I'm pretty good at it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I usually like fantasy Rps, anything from elves to dragons, or from werewolves to vampires I'm there wink
I love video games User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and I play them often biggrin
Shadow the Hedgehog is MINE. NO TOUCHY MEH HEDGEHOG.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I like pokemon, but not the anime because it sucks now xd I like Hellsing, Avatar the last Airbender and DNAngel with a passion heart
Bad grammar and reeeeeally bad spelling annoys me. eek So I like literacy in Rp's and FanfictionUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've written like... five Fan Fics, but only one is complete so far and none of them are or FanFiction.net because I'm too lazy to repost them all there. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and yes, I like this smilie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, and I think Living Ink invited me... I think razz MOD of #75 wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:05 pm
Wow, Living Ink invited a lot of people... including me. He did good, I s'pose.

Anywho, I've been on Gaia on and off since late 2003... so if I'm not consistently here, I'm sorry in advance.

I'm a college student studying creative writing and mass communication and loving it. I'm a huge Super Smash Bros. fan (playing since 6th grade, oh yeah) as well as a DDR fanatic. I'm also back into Pokemon (playing Diamond, wootwoot). I used to read a ton of manga, mainly shoujo, but I've faded out of that. I love a lot of different types of music, but my current obsessions include Aqua, Amanda Ghost, Scissor Sisters, Feist, and Flickerstick.

I think that's good for now. 3nodding  

Peffy

Chibi Tori-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:44 pm
Hola, I'm Tori, I live in Canada. My spelling sucks and Living Ink invited me.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games