Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:37 am
Brago picked her up despite the smell of blood. He raced hr back to the mansion. He looked at his bed which had ebi in it. " might as well..." he laid her in the bed next to Ebi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image
Hana looked at Tiffany and then at Brago. "You have bllod all over you Brago, go clean up and find Luc, I'll start doing what I can to Help them."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 pm
Brago did as she said and hopped into the shower. No matter how hard he scrubbed he still smelled blood. It was annoying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
Hana got a bunch of wash rags and water from the bath room and started to clean the wounds of Ebi and Tiffany, trying not to hurt them as she did. She had a servent girl brong her some bandgages and slowly and neatly started to wrap the wounds.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:17 pm
Soli went up stairs and started fixing Marisol's hair,"What about a french twist?"She run her fingers through her hair, and also a brush.

Neuro stayed downstairs watching the news,he heard the floorboards move and saw Soma coming towards him and sitting beside him.

"This is fun."He mumbled and chuckled softly,"Everything set up in the back?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Ebi smiled and pulled the blue dress on her. "Thanks Hana." She said still laying down. She closed her eyes. "I'm not going back to hell, ever." She rolled her eyes saying this knowing that she'd probably have to go back to hell yet again.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:12 am
User Image
"Then don't go back to hell, Ebi" Hana said simply as she finished putting bandages on Tiffany. "So have you heard the good news?" she asked her.

User Image
Marisol smiled. "That sounds great Soli." She told her.

User Image
Kisalie woke up in Soma's bed, seeing as he wasn't there she figured he must be feeling better. She walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to get something to drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 pm
"That Brago impregnated you? Or the fact that I'm still alive?" She asked taking a small orb out of a place in her mouth as it grew. "I'm not stupid." She laughed.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:27 pm
Soli began braiding her hair and twisting it,it took her thirty minutes to fix her hair,"There you look beautiful Marisol."she smiled.

Soma was sitting upside down watching the tv,"Man look at that,"He pointed towards the screen,"That kid died from the fire that was started."

Neuro nodded his head,"I know, it seems its only getting worse for the humans."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image
"Never said you where stupid, just asked if you knew." Hana smiled at her. "But the fact you are still alive is good news as well."

User Image
Marisol smiled. "You really think so Soli?" she blushed. "I hope Neuro thinks so too when he see's me coming down the isle."

User Image
Kisalie walked out from the kitchen holding a glass of water. She leaned over the couch and looked down at Soma. "All your blood is going to rush to your head." She said playfully, taking a sip of water. She looked over at Neuro. "So I hear your getting married today. Sounds fun."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:45 pm
Soli smiled wider,"he will Marisol."

Neuro looked up at her,"Yes I am, and that means putting a suite on."He stood up and washed black fire around him, he was wearing a tuxedo afterwards,"There."He sat back down.

Soma looked at Kisalie,"Its not that bad acutally."He snapped his fingers and was wearing his suite,"Now I think we should go outside and make sure things are getting ready."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled. "I'm glad that you are ok though Soli. I was worried about you when that man took you." She said, hugging the girl.

User Image
"You both look handsome in those tuxes." Kisalie giggled. "Oh a wedding and me with nothing to wear."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 pm
Soli hugged her back,"I'm okay just as long as I don't get mad."

Soma looked at her,"You'll look beautiful in anything Kisalie."

Neuro stood up and walked out the back door to the backyard,"Almost everything is done."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
"Well good thing I would do my best to never make you mad anyways." Marisol told her. "I want both you and neuro to be happy."

User Image
Kisalie blushed at his words. "Thanks Soma." she told him with a smile. "So I take it that your feeling better now?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:15 pm
Soli hugged her future mother,"I know you'll be a good wife and mother."

Soma smiled,"Yeah I am."He kept clicking the remote,"I hope the cake gets here soon."

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games