Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:24 pm
((Mein bampu))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:48 am
((Bampu))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:10 am
{MY HUSBAND OF SKYRIM IS A WEREWOLF. emotion_awesome }

{I'm sorry for taking so long with this post, btw. crying I has block for Mala.

And the Orphanage owner deserved it. She's a b***h. Also, sadface you can't marry anybody in the dark brotherhood. D:}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:19 am
((Due to the (apparent) lack of vamps in this game, my AIM status has been "Werewolves are the new vampires" for a while now. XD And I take it you went with one of the Companions then? Vilkas or Farkas I'd guess? And yeah. 'Kind' my a**. And like I said, I've got my eyes set on Brynjolf from the thieves' guild.))

((And ergh...block here too. ;-; ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 am
{Farkas. XDD And actually, you can be a vampire, but not a werewolf at the same time. Werewolfism makes you immune to vampirism. I bumped into random encounter vamps and they turned my character. I prayed at the temple to have it cured before it went anywhere, though.

I would have killed her anyway, even if it marked me as evil forever. Even if I do dislike children, that's no way to treat them!

Also, have you fought any giants ever? This is what happens to me every time. ...I do this too. XDD

This has nothing to do with Skyrim, but you should check this video out. It's hilarious.

So...what now, as far as the roleplay goes? Timeskip?}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:43 am
((Ah. And yeah giants suck...As do mammoths....And trolls....It feels like Skyrim has a lot of high level monsters sitting around where new players could easily wander into them without knowing. >_>))

((And I see your comics and raise you this!))

((And I guess, I just don't know to what. emo ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:00 am
{It's like the ******** deathclaws in Fallout all over again, except in a fantasy setting and with more than one species!

WAIT...THE BASKET GLITCH ACTUALLY WORKS??!?!?! Holy s**t, looks like I've got a crime-spree to go on! I wonder if I can do that on a Dark Brotherhood quest...

Basket aside, perhaps that adds to the realism of it a bit? Maybe it gives players a goal to work for as they level, a reason to grow stronger. (******** the dragons, they're easy as ******** to off. The big end boss of the game should be the goddamn king of giants.)

Hm...want to just giggle about Skyrim until we come up with something?}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:06 am
((Sure. XD And is it just more, or does Astrid sound like she's trying to seduce you when she says she wants to "bring your relationship to the next level" (implying she wants you to join the D.B.) when you first meet her? Seriously, I thought she was planning to rape me there. xD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:21 am
{It does seem like that! XD Then again, my nord was just married and was dressed like an utter slut at the time. (Yes, I kept the Forsworn armor I looted. I WANT MY STRIPPERIFFIC OUTFITS, DAMN IT.)

Also, Astrid's husband didn't b***h me out as much as he did my brother since I'm a mothafudgin' werewolf! emotion_awesome How funny it is that I've only been in my werewolf form once, despite having been a werewolf for over a gameweek. XDD

Too bad I can't marry the Argonian assassin, though. XD All well. My next character will marry an Argonian.}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:35 am
((Haven't actually gotten into the D.B. yet. sweatdrop Can only play it at home. I don't see myself using the werewolf thing much so I don't plan on taking them up on the offer, but as a Khajiit the concept amuses me. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 pm
{Oh. >.< Sorry! D:

Yes, a khajiit werewolf would be hilarious. XD}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:19 pm
((Just got back from casting glass in art and there was a brief moment of lulz on my part. To break the glass out of the molds we were using, we had to use these long sticks, like a wooden stake but dull instead of sharp. I was standing by watching the proceedings with one in my hand, holding it as if I was ready to stab someone when a thought strikes me which I had to share aloud: "I suddenly have the urge to stake a vampire. Where's Edward Cullen?"))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 pm
{Lol. XD}

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:19 pm
"Fine paintings...precious one-of-a-kind jewelry....rare statuettes...Anything else in the fine art category I haven't swiped yet?" Van asked as he lazily lay next to Mala in bed some time later, having had a successful crime spree thus far. At some point they'd managed to solve his, er....'racial indecisiveness', and currently had his naga tail lovingly wrapped around and between her legs after another full night of lovin'.

((Oh god, Nerd just sent me the most perverted text adventure game I have ever seen. It's like if dnd had horny babes with the choose-your-own adventure genre. Everything can and will rape you given the chance. XDDD Of which it will tell you in extensive detail worthy of the most steamy and raunchy of PMs...))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 pm
"Stained glass windows and vases could be your next targets, if you are interested." Mala replied after a moment of thought, not sure if Van had yet to target those or not. As per usual, a cheerful grin was locked onto her lips, pleased to have some time in which she and Van could simply enjoy themselves without too much worry. She did occassionally have thoughts of worry concerning Anise and Senel, but overall, she was convinced that Kai could handle the two and their many dirty tricks.

{LINK ME. PLEASE. XD}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games