Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:43 pm

*looks over her shoulder when the new Draa says hello to her*
Oh hello 3nodding are you unhappy with the results? User Image
*turns her head to Icy when she comforts her and
is in fact comforted*
*Knows Leko's possessive nature would make her infuriated with the mother here*
oh right yes...
although perhaps..
she should do some stare

*just hears the voice cackling in her head*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Unhappy? Not at all ^_^ Although... *brow furrows just slightly* ... there are things that everyone else, or at least the dark elves and Miro, seem to know that I'm having a hard time understanding. Not just things about my supposedly life as Draa...

It seems like these things are all but common knowledge to them...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 pm

*the voice snickers madly *offer it some of your wine* twisted *
Ummm confused
Good then say .. sweatdrop
would you like to have some of my wine? crying

*good, good little vassal*
Maybe I cold help clear some things up?
*voice cracks and whimpers when the mother laughs sharply in her head*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:58 pm

*smiles again again at Ayami, snickering lightly at her mumbled comment. Catching the time, she sighs and finishes her drink, sliding her glass on the counter*

Sorry guys, but I've overstayed my welcome. I gotta head back to the office and all that jazz. Take care and see you all later.

*waves her goodbyes and heads out the double doors, getting into her car and starting it. As she idles for a few, her mind tries to wrap itself around this new Draa/Vassnta business, only causing her head to ache. Shaking it, she puts her car in gear and steers for the office to do more information hunting*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Bye-bye~ blaugh
:: waves with both hands at Icy lady person as she leaves, then gasps when Ayami offers Vassnta her wine :: surprised
But Draa doesn't drink alcohol eek
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 pm

*waves to the woman as she leaves*
Wine...? Oh! That's what Ryzan likes to drink, is it not? ^_^ But what's alcohol? confused

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:11 pm

*tell him it is that which wipes away the innocence User Image
and opens up the path for experience
User Image it is that which
.. wipes away innocence
User Image and opens up
User Image the path for experience.

May I go to bed now? crying
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

*paranoia and fear reaches its height*
*against all mind control
sets the cup down on the counter
*wait what are you* User Image
turns and covering her face emotion_facepalm runs back out of the front doors
runs into the night balling* crying
*you must be joking*User Image
*black heart shaped tail flowing behind her*

((must get food for week))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

*tilts his head at the explanation of alcohol. While he's taking his time trying to process it and formulate a question, he sees the angel leave and frowns. He then steps closer to the counter and looks into the glass at the liquid inside. It looks just like any other drink to him, but wiping away innocence didn't sound nice, especially considering that's his name....*

Maybe it would be best if I didn't drink it if Draa did not.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:58 pm

*goes and makes himself a steamer instead, since that seems to be really familiar. However, after letting it cool and taking a sip, he finds just like with when he was downstairs with Tes and Ryzan, that he doesn't have much taste for food or drink. It isn't that he dislikes it, but he doesn't get enjoyment out of it either. He frowns slightly, having thought that since he was drawn to this machine and knew well how to make this particular drink, it would be different. He goes to ask Miro if she wants it, but she seems to have dozed off at some point. Not wanting to disturb her, he just sets the cup down and continues exploring the bar.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:57 am

*after exploring all over, including the office and closets, eventually he decides to try the door he sees behind the counter. The loud music that welcomes him when opening the door surprises him at first, having not expected that something so loud could be masked by a simple door. His hearing surprisingly adjusts rather quickly to the sound though, making it much more bearable. Unbeknownst to him, his ears actually shrank in size when the adjustment occurred.

He only steps as far as the doorway before suddenly freezing. While the environment of the neighboring establishment certainly gave him the same sense of familiarity that Draa's apartment did, he felt he should go no further. Instead he backs away slowly and closes the door, his hearing sensitivity readjusting to the quiet afterward. Seeing as how there was nothing left to learn here without going to the club, he picks up Miro and takes her back to the apartment*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 pm

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja SHOULDER (10/3 - 10/9)

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:17 pm

-hops into MW- Trick or treat!!! biggrin -holds out her candy pail-

Treats: 0
Tricks: 1
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 pm

*a passing security guy, having not gotten the memo about the trick-or-treating event, looks at the bunny girl with contempt and bounces her out onto the sidewalk*
It's not even Halloween rolleyes

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:21 pm

She had kept to herself the last few days. In fact, when Hauk had called her, she let the phone ring and then listened to his voicemail, anger seething through her.

"I guess coming by to see me just doesn't fit into his busy schedule. rolleyes "

Her moods kept swinging from anger at everyone she knew, to paranoia. The only thing that would slow her racing heart was touching the knife that she kept strapped to her thigh. She could touch the handle, almost lovingly, and would soon have a feeling of euphoria come over her.

As it was, she was sitting on the couch, knees up and her head down. She rocked back and forth, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. Somewhere deep in her mind, she knew something was wrong, but she was unable to reign in control over her racing emotions.

She stood up suddenly, feeling as if the walls were closing in on her, and the only thing she could think of was that she needed to leave, and leave now. Wild eyed and breathing heavily, she frantically looked for her purse and phone, and headed out to her car, hastily locking her door behind her. Once she was seated in the car, she laid her hand on the handle of the knife and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths to try and calm down.

When she opened her eyes, they were narrowed and she stared at MW, the anger taking hold of her again. She started up her car and pealed out of the parking lot, pulling onto the road leading out of town. She laughed hysterically as she disappeared down the road out of sight.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5398 5399 5400 5401 5402 5403 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games