Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm
Tiffanys voice floated through Hana and Ebi's heads.Kewl.One thing is for sure bout your kid:shes gonna be hot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
"I hope I will be." Marisol smiled. "Now lets get me into my dress, shall we?"

User Image
"Thats good." Kisalie said, leaping over the couch to lay next to him. "Why are you so interested in the cake?" she asked him.  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image
Hana laughed. "Tiffany my dear, it's going to be a boy. But I'm sure he is going to be handsome."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:30 pm
Huh...sounded like a girl.but thats probably cuz he listens to you talk so much.Hes interesting to talk to.Oh!almost forgot.He wants me to tell you that you and Brago can sleep together as much as you want.He doesnt mind.The kid is totally a playboy.  

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image
"He is deffinately his fathers son." Hana giggled. "And no, Brago has already said he will wait till after the baby is born, and once he makes up his mind about something he's to stubborn to change it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 pm
Not about that he wont.Talk about raging hormones.You know how many times he had to stop himself from raping passing humans?I lost count after all of them.  

Marie Rouge

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Soli nodded her head and grabbed the dress gently from the bag,"Here."

Soma smiled,"I take a taste before they cut it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image
"Brago is just feeling a little stressed. I asked him earlier if I could do anything to make him feel better and he said no." Hana sighed.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Ebi smiled. "Though one thing is for sure. To stop the stupidity that runs in Bragos line you must teach your child not to try to to do it with every hot women he meets. Or were going to have another Hakai-Brago moment. History for this line is doomed to repeat itself." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image
"If my sons chases to many skirts, I'll smack him. Or send him to live with Neuro and scare the girl chasing out of him." Hana laughed.

User Image
Marisol smiled and put on her dress. She then sat Soli down at the mirror. "Now what shall we do with your hair?"

User Image
"What if I don't let you take a taste it?" Kisalie said playfully  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:29 pm
Soli shrugged,"It's okay I'll just leave it like this."

Soma growled,"Then I'll chase you down."

((sorry rping in the other guild))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm
brago Walked in hearing everything said. " ebi, it's never a good thing to force your morals on others"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image
Hana smiled at Brago. "Tiffany has been talking to your son. Apparently he is just like you." She laughed.

User Image
Marisol ran the brush through her hair to fix it up a little bit. "Can I put a bow in it atleast? just a small one that matches your dress?" she asked her.

User Image
"Chase me down and do what?" Kisalie asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
Soli nodded,"okay."

Soma smiled wickedly,"Oh don't worry it'll feel good."He laughed and stood up,"Ow."He grabbed his head and started feeling dizzy,"Not the greatest idea ever."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image
Marisol delicately tied a bow into Soli's hair and then went and got her dress. "Now lets see how pretty you look in your dress."

User Image
Kisalie sighed and pulled Soma down on the couch next to her. "I told you the blood would rush to your brain."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games