Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:38 pm
((Alright, but this is about as adult as a game can get without having pics....Wait, that's what the character viewer is for.... XD KEEP FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THE KIDDIES. Also, it's technically not even done yet, so it will probably feel rather small at the moment. *make your own size jokes now* This little pic from the game's wiki (yes, it has a wiki) has a few 'helpful tips' for beginners.))

"As lovely as a stained glass window may look in our home, I'm not sure how practical it would be to steal. What with being part of a wall, and all." Van pointed out. "And vases tend to be so run-of-the-mill and boring. I don't see how some can be so expensive and valuable when it looks like you could buy it from your local pottery shop."

((And now by linking to that 'game', I have probably just systematically turned every person that stalks and reads this rp into a horny pervert; if they weren't already just from our lovable family of thieves and horny nymphos. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:44 pm
{Rofl, I wouldn't doubt it. XDD
I'll definately check it out sometime. Probably after everyone's asleep and on my iPod(if possible, most likely not.)}

Mala shrugged slightly. "True. Though as far as the vases were concerned, I was speaking of those made of stained glass. Probably doesn't change things much, though." she replied, indifferent as to whether or not they were stolen. They both still had plenty of other targets, after all.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:54 pm
"Sure, just as soon as you show me a stained glass vase that doesn't look remarkably tacky." Van challenged with a smirk as he began untangling himself from Mala. "We've only cleaned out, what, most of the major cities in this country? I don't think I have to worry about running out of targets, I'm just wondering if I've completed the master thief's check list by now." he said as he slithered over her in one last pleasant touch before getting out of bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:07 pm
"True." Mala replied with a small snicker. There was no doubting that most looked like utter garbage. Still, she was being lazy with her thoughts and was only giving the first suggestion that came to mind. "I'm more than certain that by now, you've proven a point to the gods. If not, well, they're rather bitchy about everything aren't they?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 pm
"True..." Van said before stopping halfway to his clothes and blinking a few times. "....I'm having another mid-life crisis, aren't I? I'm getting caught up in the days of my youth--whatever the hell that's worth for immortals--while leaving my oldest son to baby sit. Dammit, I think I just found the downside to immortality: all the time in the world to have a metric ******** of mid-life crises."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:00 pm
"That isn't a bad thing. Even for immortals such as ourselves, aging will always bring new responsibilities and troubles. Even if they aren't physical. We've both lived long past our natural time, so it's no wonder that we'd find ourselves uncomfortable and insecure as things improve and change more and more." Mala replied reassuringly, hesitantly slipping out of bed so that she could offer Van a comforting hug. "When those times come, like they have now, we'll deal with them together."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:14 pm
"You know when you put it like that it doesn't sound bad at all." Van said with a small chuckle as he returned the hug. "So how many more rich bastards and/or museums do you think we should hit before heading home? I've probably met my quota to stay a god, but better safe than sorry. Besides, we've already covered most of the country; might as well clean out the rest of it." he said, a quick flash of light engulfing his tail as he returned to his humanoid state and stretched his legs out a bit, having become more used to going back and forth at this point.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:18 pm
"Because it isn't. We're ancient. Of course we're going to feel bad about it every now and again. Especially since we're drama's favorite aphrodesiac, and no matter how many years pass, something else will always come to bite us in the a** anyway." Mala shrugged slightly, now holding a cheerful grin on her lips.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:07 pm
"Alright, though that doesn't answer my question about our future plans. Clean out the rest of the country of precious items or no?" Van said as he began putting his pants back on.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:07 pm
"We might as well go all the way. You know, show the world that you mean business." Mala soon slipped herself away, now going on to get herself dressed as well.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:16 pm
"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Van asked, walking up behind her and slipping his arms lovingly around her waist. "I feel bad making you wait in some hotel room all alone while I go out to refill my ego." The thought had been nagging at him for a while. A few hours spent every time going out to put on a show and then losing the authorities. "I hope you're not getting too lonely while I'm gone."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:28 pm
"I admit I do get a little lonely. However, you always make it up to me once you get back, don't you?" Mala replied ever-so-sweetly, leaning back slightly in order to be a little closer to Van.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:32 pm
A little smile grew on Van's face as he rested his head next to hers. "I love you; you know that, right?" he said softly before placing a gentle kiss upon Mala's cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:46 pm
((bump))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 pm
"Yes, I do. I hope you know I love you too." Mala grinned all the more, still unable to get over how nice it was to have the time to have such intimate moments without fear of interruption or the house blowing up to bits.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff