Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:20 am

{{You're confusing 13 and 1. xp }}
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:29 am

(( rofl Oh yeah! sweatdrop It's a lot to remember. sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 am

*the host at the Jade Dragon unloads all the leftover print-outs of the old take home menu on dame, figuring since she used to work there, she wouldn't mind disposing of those for him*

*answers the door for his and Ryzan's quarters when Icy knocks. He takes one look into Icy's bucket, picks out a candy bar, then shuts the door in her face*

Who was that?
Don't worry about it. Want some chocolate?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 am

{{ eek gonk crying Big meanie head! crying *mourns stolen chocolate*}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:08 am

(( rofl rofl rofl ))
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 48 Total: 48 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:55 pm

Trick or Treat!

Tricks: 63
Treats: 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Liada walks into the bar. Giving security in the front a small scare at her outfit as she walks by them and behind the bar to make a drink. She loved this time of year simply to let herself as a fox spirit out more. Mixing herself up something different she made a Lillet Blan (scroll down) and went to sit down at the bar and sip her mixture.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm

*passes through the bar again with the same assignment as yesterday: to get food for the cleric. He wonders, though, why she didn't think to get food herself when she was out clothes shopping for him. When he gets to the host at the JD, he orders the same as last time and once again elects to stand and wait while the food is prepared*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Hearing footsteps into the bar she looks up to see someone in all white. Raising an eyebrow she wonders who it is but his features look a bit familiar. She tried to raise a hand in greeting and then saw that the stranger went to the JD so she put down her hand and returned to her drink.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

*returns to the bar a short while later upon the JD host's insistence, apparently having felt rather uncomfortable with someone just standing there without being seated.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Her ears twitch as she heard the footsteps getting closer and turns to see the stranger come back into the bar. Giving a smile she raises her glass in greeting. Hey there, welcome to MW. Can I get ya anything?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 pm

*looks up when he hears someone speaking and sees a fox spirit facing him, meaning she must have been talking to him*
No thank you. I'm fine... I think....

*shifts around kind of awkwardly. He's mostly only been around Miro and hasn't had much interaction with others outside her company*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm

She continues to smile at him but sees how he fidgets. Gesturing to a stool next to her she puts her drink down. Well if you're waiting for the food from the JD to be ready you're more than welcome to join me until its ready. Its been a pretty quiet night around here these days. cat_3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:09 pm

*looks back toward the JD to see if the food is being brought out yet, but doesn't see anyone coming out at the moment. So he steps further into the bar and takes a seat next to the fox spirit like she seemed to be indicating to him to do.*
Isn't quietness a good thing? neutral I thought most found it relaxing to be able to sit in silence.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Taking a sip of her drink Liada nods a bit and leans back a bit. Looking over the strangers features. He looked really familiar. A lot like a grunny elf she knew but there was no way he could be someone polite, in all white...and with horns from what it looked like. Well silence is a nice thing but I get enough of it in the forest as is. I just got back from a trip and I haven't run into anyone I know around here. The name's Liada Trovaras, nice to meet you. She holds out her hand to shake it.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games