Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Liada strolls into the bar and sees her mistress at the bar. Waving to her as she goes behind the bar and smiles brightly. Well hello my dark queen. how are we tonight?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:32 pm

*Picks up her phone when it starts to buzz and she checks her messages.* Pft. Probably on some sort of drunken binge to hit every skank in town. rolleyes Oh wait, that wouldn't be "not quite the same." User Image Perhaps Ayami has succeeded in saving him. User Image Either that or now he's chasing something other than women. stare ………… probably the later. talk2hand

*Texts Ryzan back.*
To Ryzan from Pietrina
Thank you, Ryzan.

*Hits send just as Liada comes in. She puts away her iphone and grins after she takes a sip of tea.* Better. I think I've got this morning sickness thing licked. whee

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Well that's excellent. You think its bad now just wait till you get further along to term and you won't be able to wear your stiletto shoes so well. Finished with making her drink she comes back around the bar to sit next to the woman in black. I've been debating putting on a Halloween themed event in the club. What are your thoughts?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Jabbress
Perhaps Ayami has succeeded in saving him. User Image Either that or now he's chasing something other than women. stare ………… probably the later. talk2hand

{{I resent that remark! scream Quiet you. You don't exist right now. tch... stare }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 pm

*Stops in mid sip when Liada says "WON'T be able to wear your stiletto shoes" and hears nothing else. User Image Panic stricken she grows pale and weakly asks.* Wha…what do you mean WON'T? User Image
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:44 pm

(( rofl Oh lord. -goes to bed and into hiding- rofl rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Raises an eyebrow at her mistress's question. Well in most cases of pregnancy the ankles swell which makes it difficult to walk on normal shoes. If you were to try to walk in ANYTHING higher than an inch heel you might run risk of falling over and having a miscarriage. I figured you would have read up on this hun? Not to mention maternity clothes and all. No tight sexy attire once the baby starts to grow. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 pm

User Image *Hears about "ankle swelling" and "no sexy attire." User Image She's been so busy with Palmira planning the nursery and getting stuff ready for the baby, she hadn't thought about herself. User Image WHO SAYS Maternity clothes "can't" be sexy?!!!! User Image talk2hand

*Whips out her iphone and calls Claude in New York.* Line me up with the top 3 fashion designers in town and tell them I have a challenge for them. Maternity clothes…gorgeous, sexy maternity clothes. An entire line. I'll be up there toward Christmas. User Image Make it happen!! talk2hand

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 pm

eek Oh my......maybe now is not a good time to mention about stretch marks. She sips her drink as The ranting pregnant woman does her magic on the phone.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 pm

User Image Stretch marks! User Image *Starts to get even more worked up and breaths heavily as her eyes dart around. She grabs her iphone and stands trying not to hyperventilate.* I gotta go, Liada. *Hustles through her office, down the corridor and opens her door to her chambers as quickly as she can. She slams the door behind her once inside and leans up against it gasping for breath as she tries to calm down. User Image

Is it true? User Image Will her husband no longer find her attractive? User Image She hangs her head as she shuffles into her bedroom to get ready for bed. sad *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 pm

(( I can't help but feel a little bad rofl ))

Liada tried to say good night to the MW hostess but she left too fast for her to say anything. neutral Um....goodnight....wow I'm surprised she didn't think of anything like that before....Sipping her drink she enjoys the night.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Once she finishes her drink Liada goes to clean out her glass and decides to go dancing into the club. Get some of her pent up energy out as she slips on her ear cuffs and smiles at the bouncers as she enters through the side entrance.

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:42 pm

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 55

TREATS: 67

RN PASS: 3

SKETCH: 2

GIFT: 2
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Trick or Treat!

Tricks: 64
Treats: 55
Gifts: 2
Sketch: 1

-dances over to the MW-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:23 pm

((I'll be taking my MAT in about twenty minutes! Keep me in your thoughts! whee Grad school, here I come!!))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games